Icy Phoenix

Page 1 of 1

Reply with quote Download Post 
Post Review System 

Good after noon
In vbulletiin to make review we use gars.
If we want somethink similar to that for icy phoenix what we can do?

Thank u in advance

dellmanxSend private message  
Back to topPage bottom
Icy Phoenix is an open source project, you can show your appreciation and support future development by donating to the project.

Support us

Post Re: Review System 

There is always the Knowledge Base in Icy Phoenix.

Don't get too turned off of the Knowledge Base based on what you read about it here.  I've seen plenty of Icy Phoenix websites using the built-in Knowledge Base and they aren't having any security problems.  That doesn't mean you won't have security problems, but it means it's unlikely.

You can rate and comment on Knowledge Base articles.

ChaoticSend private messageVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom

Chaotic wrote: [View Post]
There is always the Knowledge Base in Icy Phoenix.

Don't get too turned off of the Knowledge Base based on what you read about it here.  I've seen plenty of Icy Phoenix websites using the built-in Knowledge Base and they aren't having any security problems.  That doesn't mean you won't have security problems, but it means it's unlikely.

You can rate and comment on Knowledge Base articles.

The KB is not like gars that the problem.
I want something like gars cause the organize very well, with pages, links in the left and many other goodies.

Back to topPage bottom

I think you'll find Icy Phoenix to be quite customizable if you play around with everything.

I can almost bet you can conjure up a configuration like GARS and make it look even better with the Icy Phoenix CMS.

Back to topPage bottom

I think you'll find Icy Phoenix to be quite customizable if you play around with everything.

I can almost bet you can conjure up a configuration like GARS and make it look even better with the Icy Phoenix CMS.
ok lets play

Now the questions about the game :p

Can i edit the template of kb?

Back to topPage bottom

Sorry, I just made an account on this site, I think you may have to ask somebody else that question
cheers

Edit: I was convinced that I was answering to a privat message, please delete my post

StructorSend private messageVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom

dellmanx wrote: [View Post]

ok lets play

Games are fun.

You can create as many pages as you think you'll need.  On these pages, you could display the news [News] block and tie them with certain forums.  For example, create a new topic about apple pie.  Post the topic as a news item...Pies.  You can then create a new page in your CMS titled "Pies."  On the Pies page, you can add the news [News] block and configure it to only show items about Pies.  You could also use the Archive block, as seen on my home page, to categorize everything and allow quick access to different portions of your website.

You could also turn on ratings for the topics so your users will be able to rate and comment on recipes you post.

I've seen a lot of Icy Phoenix websites not unlocking the true, raw potential they have at their fingertips.  Play around with the configuration, blocks, and layouts.  Icy Phoenix has a treasure trove of features.

Back to topPage bottom

dellmanx wrote: [View Post]

ok lets play

Games are fun.

You can create as many pages as you think you'll need.  On these pages, you could display the news [News] block and tie them with certain forums.  For example, create a new topic about apple pie.  Post the topic as a news item...Pies.  You can then create a new page in your CMS titled "Pies."  On the Pies page, you can add the news [News] block and configure it to only show items about Pies.  You could also use the Archive block, as seen on my home page, to categorize everything and allow quick access to different portions of your website.

You could also turn on ratings for the topics so your users will be able to rate and comment on recipes you post.

I've seen a lot of Icy Phoenix websites not unlocking the true, raw potential they have at their fingertips.  Play around with the configuration, blocks, and layouts.  Icy Phoenix has a treasure trove of features.

I know all that and thank u trying to help me
but i need somethink like this
review.th

and that i need to edit the template

Back to topPage bottom

I'm not able to tell what any of that is in the photo due to the language.

I still stand by what I said about being able to create something similar to what you are wanting via the CMS.  Before editing your template files, try playing through every configuration option in the CMS.  You'll be surprised at what is possible.

Back to topPage bottom

I'm not able to tell what any of that is in the photo due to the language.

I still stand by what I said about being able to create something similar to what you are wanting via the CMS.  Before editing your template files, try playing through every configuration option in the CMS.  You'll be surprised at what is possible.
ok i will make a try to make that work like the way i do

Back to topPage bottom

HideWas this topic useful?

Link this topic
URL
BBCode
HTML

Permissions List