Icy Phoenix

Page 1 of 1

Reply with quote Download Post 
Post No Categories Available 

I use the newest version of IP (RC) and by following this link:
OwnageWorld categories

you should see all categories you have on your board.... But I don't see anything!

I 'accidentally' removed the first standard "icy phoenix category", and now if I add a category, it does not show in ACP, but you can normally see it on the portal page and the you can choose a category to post a topic in to show on the portal page.

So, for new users: just change the standard category on news categories, do not remove it!

Someone knows how to fix this?  
error

Thanks in advance!

OwnageWorldSend private message  
Back to topPage bottom
Icy Phoenix is an open source project, you can show your appreciation and support future development by donating to the project.

Support us

Post Re: No Categories Available 

Hey man, I tried that of deleting the deafault category and then I've got your same problem.
Ain't got no solution    but I see that when you create a topic you can see the categories you have so you can select the category you'd like the topic to be in.

But I think the unique problem is that you cannot delete categories.

Anyway, you sholud think that is a Release Candidate so it's easy to have bugs and problems with it.
I hope the team that is workin on the new release notice this problem and try to fix it., till then I think theres no solution.

See ya

wachowskiSend private message  
Back to topPage bottom
Post Re: No Categories Available 

wachowski wrote: [View Post]
Hey man, I tried that of deleting the deafault category and then I've got your same problem.
Ain't got no solution    but I see that when you create a topic you can see the categories you have so you can select the category you'd like the topic to be in.

But I think the unique problem is that you cannot delete categories.

Anyway, you sholud think that is a Release Candidate so it's easy to have bugs and problems with it.
I hope the team that is workin on the new release notice this problem and try to fix it., till then I think theres no solution.

See ya

Thanks for the reaction.
I started all over, so the problem is gone

Everyone should always edit the categories and not delete it.
I tried to solve it going into the database, and insert the default values manually. But that did not fix it  

But your indeed right, we have to wait! But it is the best version ever, and it is getting better every version.
IP owns  

OwnageWorldSend private message  
Back to topPage bottom

HideWas this topic useful?

Link this topic
URL
BBCode
HTML

Permissions List