Icy Phoenix

Recycle Button?

Recycle Button?

Article
Reply with quote    Download Post  
Post Recycle Button? 

There is a button in the Moderator Control Panel for Recycle, I am not positive if it is for recycling old post or what, but when a topic is selected and the button is hit it gives the message:

You have not selected any topics to perform this operation on. Please go back and select at least one.

Can someone enlighten me on what this button is for and how to fix the error?

Edited to add Version of Icy Phoenix:    1.2.0.27 is the version I am using

Freespirit - View user's profile Send private message  
Freespirit [ Wed 27 May, 2009 21:14 ]
Icy Phoenix is an open source project, you can show your appreciation and support future development by donating to the project.

Support us

Recycle Button?

Comments
Post Re: Recycle Button? 

did you selected bin "trash" section in ACP where when you press trash button selected topics gona be automaticly moved ??

or maybe i didnt understand about what are u talking  

Limun - View user's profile Send private message  
Limun [ Wed 27 May, 2009 21:41 ]

No this is not in the ACP. This is if you scroll to the bottom of the forum it shows Permissions List which list of things you can do. One of them with a link is You can moderate this forum. If you click this it will list out all the threads and you can move, delete, move, merge, etc. One of the choices is Recycle. But even when a topic is selected the message when you click on recycle is:

You have not selected any topics to perform this operation on. Please go back and select at least one.

I am not even sure what recycle is for and was hoping someone could help solve the mystery.

Freespirit - View user's profile Send private message  
Freespirit [ Mon 15 Jun, 2009 07:41 ]

You´ve got to enable 1 forum to be trashbin, if you don´t it want do anything and just show´s you that message.

spydie - View user's profile Send private message  
spydie [ Mon 15 Jun, 2009 13:00 ]

spydie wrote: [View Post]
You´ve got to enable 1 forum to be trashbin, if you don´t it want do anything and just show´s you that message.

That's it. Go to your ACP. There are two dropdown menus somewhere to select a report note posting forum and a bin forum.

novice programmer - View user's profile Send private message  
novice programmer [ Tue 16 Jun, 2009 17:01 ]

ACP -> Configuration -> Site -> Bin forum

Chaotic - View user's profile Send private message  
Chaotic [ Thu 18 Jun, 2009 11:29 ]

HideWas this topic useful?