SOLVED Error Creating New Session

Subject: Error Creating New Session
hi all i have icy phoenix RC1 and onec had this error plz help

www.mdk-guild.co.cc

Critical Error!
message_die() was called multiple times.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Error #1
Error creating new session

Line : 243
File : /home/a1402477/public_html/includes/sessions.php
SQL : INSERT INTO ip_sessions (session_id, session_user_id, session_start, session_time, session_ip, session_user_agent, session_page, session_logged_in, session_admin) VALUES ('1f3d69acb088f4758f600dbe769ce7ad', 2, 1244316142, 1244316142, '29ea2809', 'Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 6.1; Trident/4.0; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; Media Center PC 6.0)', 'index.php', 1, 0)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Error #2
Error
Could not insert data into logs table

Line : 111
File : /home/a1402477/public_html/includes/functions_mg_log.php
SQL : INSERT INTO ip_logs (log_id, log_time, log_page, log_user_id, log_action, log_desc, log_target) VALUES ('170', '1244316142', 'index.php', '', 'MESSAGE', '204', '')

Please, contact the webmaster. Thank you.

what to do plz

Profile PM  
Subject: Re: What Happend Plz Plz Help
Your page is working fine now .. I think it was a server problem. I had the same problem a few hours ago, but it is solved now..

yes it work now but have some problems at Forum section and what it happend to do it
and what if happend again what shall i do

Profile PM  
Inactive User
@ kak2kak

You've been naughty! and until put back the original credits and links in the footer, people here may decide not to help you.

:loveit:

Last edited by Guest on Sun 07 Jun, 2009 13:11; edited 2 times in total
sry bro about that and done now and sry again but what was happend not prejudice the right of u

Profile PM  
Sorry he came off a little harsh. It's just proper credit must be intact for us to support folks here. :)

Carry on!

np bro it's ur right :v:
but i have another problem
[Icy Phoenix Debug] PHP Notice: in file /forum.php on line 330: fopen(./cache/last_visit_1_0.00.dat) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied
[Icy Phoenix Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/page_header.php on line 1189: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:1912)
[Icy Phoenix Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/page_header.php on line 1191: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:1912)
[Icy Phoenix Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/page_header.php on line 1192: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:191

but this error only show at forum not at home page.

Profile PM  
Inactive User
Subject: Re: What Happened Please Please Help
Chaotic wrote: [View Post]
Sorry he came off a little harsh. :)

Please don't apologise on my behalf - I've edited the post to make it a little more palatable, and I'll leave it to you to deal with all of the problems here as you see fit. ;)

hay guys i had return the original credits and links in the footer and i am sry for any prejudice the right of any one. :oops:

Profile PM  
Subject: Re: What Happened Please Please Help
Lopalong wrote: [View Post]

............., and I'll leave it to you to deal with all of the problems here as you see fit. ;)

:mrgreen: :mrblue: :rotfl_02:

come guys help him if you know
i cant because i dont know what can cause that problem

kak2kak wrote: [View Post]

but this error only show at forum not at home page.

did you tryed to empty cache (via ftp all in cache exept folders)

also ...everithing i click on your site is redirected to "log in" :shock: did you played with htaccess ?

ty bro it's all done and sry for what happend guys :D

Profile PM  
Lopalong wrote: [View Post]

Please don't apologise on my behalf - I've edited the post to make it a little more palatable, and I'll leave it to you to deal with all of the problems here as you see fit. ;)

Much appreciated. :)

kak2kak wrote: [View Post]
ty bro it's all done and sry for what happend guys :D

Glad someone could help you. Don't worry too much about the footer deal. You replaced the proper credits and we're happy you fixed your issue.

See you around Icy Phoenix!

Page 1 of 1