Icy Phoenix

Page 1 of 3
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Reply with quote Download Post 
Post [Solved]Icy Phoenix RC 2 Error: Could Not Obtain Topic Information 

Hello Everybody...
Before all, i tried to search this problem, and i found a similar case, i read it but i can't solve my problem..

In the main page, i'm using IP 1.2.0.27c. I decided to test the latest version of IP: RC2. My web page is danielc.host22.com , but i'm doing my tests in danielc.host22.com/ip/ ...
In the first time, i tried to update my IP setup using the steps in this page, but i had some errors, and i decided to begin again. Later, i found another steps in the readme file, but i don't know of these steps are correct, so i didn't follow these. In this time, i tried to do a fresh installation, but updating my BD and using it. The problem is that i can view the forums and see the title of topics there, but when i try to view a topic, i get the following error:

Code: [Download] [Hide] [Select]
Could not obtain topic information

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1054 Unknown column 'f.forum_similar_topics' in 'field list'

SELECT t.topic_id, t.topic_title, t.topic_status, t.topic_replies, t.topic_time, t.topic_type, t.topic_vote, t.topic_last_post_id, t.title_compl_infos, t.topic_first_post_id, t.topic_calendar_time, t.topic_calendar_duration, t.topic_reg, f.forum_name, f.forum_status, f.forum_id, f.forum_similar_topics, f.forum_topic_views, f.forum_kb_mode, f.auth_view, f.auth_read, f.auth_post, f.auth_reply, f.auth_edit, f.auth_delete, f.auth_sticky, f.auth_announce, f.auth_pollcreate, f.auth_vote, f.auth_attachments, f.auth_download, t.topic_attachment, f.forum_rules, f.auth_ban, f.auth_greencard, f.auth_bluecard, fr.* FROM ip_topics t, ip_forums f, ip_forums_rules fr WHERE t.topic_id = '15' AND f.forum_id = t.forum_id AND fr.forum_id = t.forum_id

Line : 259
File : viewtopic.php

Thanks and sorry for my english xD, i'm from Colombia.

Last edited by Danielc on Sun 31 May, 2009 15:21; edited 1 time in total 
DanielcSend private messageVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom
Icy Phoenix is an open source project, you can show your appreciation and support future development by donating to the project.

Support us

Post Re: Icy Phoenix RC 2 Error: Could Not Obtain Topic Information 

can you check if you have this in your database

a column forum_similar_topics in ip_forums table

ip_fst

you can try this
Spoiler: [ Show ]

LimunSend private messageVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom

I don't know so much about MySQL, and i don't know where i must paste the code, but i tried to do this manually. I think that it worked, but now, i get the following error:

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1054 Unknown column 'f.forum_topic_views' in 'field list'

SELECT t.topic_id, t.topic_title, t.topic_status, t.topic_replies, t.topic_time, t.topic_type, t.topic_vote, t.topic_last_post_id, t.title_compl_infos, t.topic_first_post_id, t.topic_calendar_time, t.topic_calendar_duration, t.topic_reg, f.forum_name, f.forum_status, f.forum_id, f.forum_similar_topics, f.forum_topic_views, f.forum_kb_mode, f.auth_view, f.auth_read, f.auth_post, f.auth_reply, f.auth_edit, f.auth_delete, f.auth_sticky, f.auth_announce, f.auth_pollcreate, f.auth_vote, f.auth_attachments, f.auth_download, t.topic_attachment, f.forum_rules, f.auth_ban, f.auth_greencard, f.auth_bluecard, fr.* FROM ip_topics t, ip_forums f, ip_forums_rules fr WHERE t.topic_id = '15' AND f.forum_id = t.forum_id AND fr.forum_id = t.forum_id

Thanks!

Back to topPage bottom

seems that your update didnt went good    somehow

as i see your database are missing lot tables

anyway now its this suposed to be (you can do it in your phpmyadmin if you click on "SQL" in tabs on top )

Back to topPage bottom

There are a lot of errors . Now it says this:

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1054 Unknown column 'f.forum_kb_mode' in 'field list'

I don't know why it didn't update correctly, but i have seen that my server has a delay. Sometimes, when i access to the ACP, it says some errors, but when i refresh the page, it loads correctly. Could this affect the update progress? .
Anyway, thanks for the help.

Back to topPage bottom

this one now (i wonder when it stop)

Danielc wrote: [View Post]
but i have seen that my server has a delay. Sometimes, when i access to the ACP, it says some errors, but when i refresh the page, it loads correctly. Could this affect the update progress? .

i have no idea  

Back to topPage bottom

MMM, it seems that another column is missing.
MySQL said: Documentation
#1054 - Unknown column 'forum_sort_box' in 'ip_forums'

Back to topPage bottom

I don't know why it didn't update correctly.

Did you install a fresh copy of IP-RC2 and are now trying to run it with a "Copy" or the original  of your ip27* database ?

Back to topPage bottom

MMM, it seems that another column is missing.
MySQL said: Documentation
#1054 - Unknown column 'forum_sort_box' in 'ip_forums'

than first this

and then

but this go to infinity
i have better idea
lets try again
database_update.php (upload install folder of RC2 in your danielc.host22.com/ip/...)
and log in as admin and than do a update danielc.host22.com/ip/install/database_update.php

Back to topPage bottom

Lopalong wrote: [View Post]
I don't know why it didn't update correctly.

Did you install a fresh copy of IP-RC2 and are now trying to run it with a "Copy" or the original  of your ip27* database ?

MMM, yes, something like that. But i updated my copy of ip 1.27 database ..
Anyway, i did some changes. There was another two columns missing, so i add these seeing your screenshot. Now the error is the following:
Could not obtain forum information

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1054 Unknown column 'forum_thanks' in 'field list'

SELECT forum_thanks FROM ip_forums WHERE forum_id = '1' LIMIT 1

Line : 300

EDIT:
Before posting here, i tried to execute database_update again, but it says that my version is up to date...
It seems that forum_thanks is the last column missing...
EDIT 2: Yes, it was the last one. Now it seems to work fine. Thanks for everybody!!

Last edited by Danielc on Sun 31 May, 2009 15:20; edited 1 time in total 
Back to topPage bottom

well i have no other ideas then continue to add column by column  

Back to topPage bottom
Post Re: [Solved]Icy Phoenix RC 2 Error: Could Not Obtain Topic Information 

Good job Limun!

Considering all of these updates are in database_update.php, one wonders if going to RC2 without upgrading to RC1 first may have created this problem.  

Dunno!  

Back to topPage bottom

EDIT 2: Yes, it was the last one. Now it seems to work fine. Thanks for everybody!!

good  

Lopalong wrote: [View Post]
Considering all of these updates are in database_update.php, one wonders if going to RC2 without upgrading to RC1 first may have created this problem.  
Dunno!  

we shoud try it  
i have some IP 1.2.0.27c on my local i will try update it directly to RC2

Back to topPage bottom

MMM, i could fix the error of this topic, but the database has a lot of errors. I can't see my news, and i can't create a new subforum. I don't know why it didn´t update correctly.. Will it work correctly if i update the original database to rc1 and after to rc2?

Back to topPage bottom

MMM, i could fix the error of this topic, but the database has a lot of errors. I can't see my news, and i can't create a new subforum. I don't know why it didn´t update correctly.. Will it work correctly if i update the original database to rc1 and after to rc2?

yes this how it supose to be , i didnt tryed from IP 1.2.0.27c  to RC2

anyway put here errors what you get while upgradeing (they are with red letters i think)

Back to topPage bottom
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

HideWas this topic useful?

Link this topic
URL
BBCode
HTML

Permissions List