Creating A Column Cms Page

Subject: Creating A Column Cms Page
I'm planing to create cms page where only one user will be able to write articles and other users may only post comments.

So to accomplish that i created one hidden forum, and tried to add a block forum[News], where I'm able to pick forum which will be showed.
BUT!!...there is always a but :LOL:

First of all, when i put forum[News] block on to that newly created cms page, I get following error
Code: [Download] [Hide] [Select]
Fatal error: Call to undefined method stdClass::parse() in .../public_html/includes/news.php on line 740

After a while playing...I realized if I put a news[News] block before forum[News] block, and in the same position of page layout. The error disappears and forum[News] block starts working like it should.

I guess this is some sort of an error, please confirm that. Or help me fix that :mrorange:

Second, I'm not so pleased how articles are shown in forum[News], without bbcode and I would like to be shown as news[News] block.
Also I wouldn't like to show topics from that hidden forum in Recent Topics block
Is there a way to accomplish this??
Please give me some ideas :?

Profile PM  
Subject: Re: Creating A Column Cms Page
Which Icy Phoenix version are you using?

Mighty Gorgon wrote: [View Post]
Which Icy Phoenix version are you using?

Sorry, I forgot to mention. :oops:

It's 1.2.24.51 RC 2

Profile PM  
No ideas?!
Thanks anyway

Profile PM  
struja wrote: [View Post]
No ideas?!
Thanks anyway

Sorry to interrupt here, but Mighty Gorgan is a very busy person, he has to respond and reply to numerous posts, it took him 2 weeks before he responded to my post, so, please just bare that in mind? :)

Cheers,
Jordan

Jordan wrote: [View Post]
struja wrote: [View Post]
No ideas?!
Thanks anyway

Sorry to interrupt here, but Mighty Gorgan is a very busy person, he has to respond and reply to numerous posts, it took him 2 weeks before he responded to my post, so, please just bare that in mind? :)

Cheers,
Jordan

I realize that...so I just left it for now :mrorange:

Profile PM  

Page 1 of 1