I appreciate MG adding this new feature in the recent patch.
What I have found it this.
1. The Site Administrator is located in the first/default position which I have changed.
2. A User wants to send an email but, they are not paying attention to whom the Email is going to.
3. I get a bunch of emails that should be going to someone else.
4. I went to the ACP and added a new Category hoping to eliminate this problem.
5. The new category is: "Please Select" (with no email address listed) and it is not located in the Default Postition.
I was hoping that if no email address was listed then, ICY would inform the user to select an email addresses from the drop down menu.
What it does is, sends the email anyway to the admin.
Would this be something that can be coded differently in the contact_us.php and if it can, how would I code it?
Also, how do I change the default timer on the contact_us.php. I can only send out an email every 20 minutes?