Icy Phoenix

Page 1 of 1

Reply with quote Download Post 
Post IP Debug Error 

I keep getting this where ever i go on my site.. i don't know why

Code: [Download] [Hide] [Select]
[Icy Phoenix Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/db/mysql.php on line 766: fopen(./cache/sql/sql_ct_config_9b9f110e2d6778a22e27e02ddba07733.php) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied
[Icy Phoenix Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/db/mysql.php on line 766: fopen(./cache/sql/sql_config_47f9a2268eadb21ba9f370fbe30e319f.php) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied
[Icy Phoenix Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/db/mysql.php on line 766: fopen(./cache/sql/sql_cms_config_4278661fd092d66c604f14cff21e1aaa.php) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied
[Icy Phoenix Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/db/mysql.php on line 766: fopen(./cache/sql/sql_attach_d1e0f7a64b95d78f3d371bcb619a372a.php) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied
[Icy Phoenix Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/db/mysql.php on line 766: fopen(./cache/sql/sql_themes_9960b5afeaa196ebdaf25adf34ebe43e.php) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied
[Icy Phoenix Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/sessions.php on line 364: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2004)
[Icy Phoenix Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/sessions.php on line 365: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2004)
[Icy Phoenix Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/db/mysql.php on line 766: fopen(./cache/sql/sql_word_censor_5e11d5d0f8debc3db7b1b6ee90152f99.php) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied
[Icy Phoenix Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/db/mysql.php on line 766: fopen(./cache/forums/sql_forums_cats_835e3594bd3005a7cf5c44475db62997.php) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied
[Icy Phoenix Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/db/mysql.php on line 766: fopen(./cache/forums/sql_forums_dc144676b4a4fa3eb775a43fb9b87452.php) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied
[Icy Phoenix Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/db/mysql.php on line 766: fopen(./cache/sql/sql_moderators_a5704c48b3bd1a8490a26eeb7eeb07fb.php) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied
[Icy Phoenix Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/db/mysql.php on line 766: fopen(./cache/sql/sql_moderators_0c501a2903315436d427950adf91a161.php) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied
[Icy Phoenix Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/db/mysql.php on line 766: fopen(./cache/posts/sql_posts_4bc2be1e2e55a0842402576ada5879d8.php) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied
[Icy Phoenix Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/db/mysql.php on line 766: fopen(./cache/posts/sql_posts_45a465620fb50e4fd01bc68f553fe653.php) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied
[Icy Phoenix Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/db/mysql.php on line 766: fopen(./cache/sql/sql_themes_1e1e47503fcf082838ebdddaf6c0c24c.php) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied
[Icy Phoenix Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/db/mysql.php on line 766: fopen(./cache/sql/sql_cms_config_cf528b7a063e81c5926e4d8f3155e552.php) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied
[Icy Phoenix Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/page_header.php on line 1185: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2004)
[Icy Phoenix Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/page_header.php on line 1191: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2004)
[Icy Phoenix Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/page_header.php on line 1192: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2004)
[Icy Phoenix Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/db/mysql.php on line 766: fopen(./cache/sql/sql_cms_blocks_5a47ff9fbf855a4cd88d4585a6cb94ba.php) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied
[Icy Phoenix Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/db/mysql.php on line 766: fopen(./cache/sql/sql_cms_blocks_d11a258d072b5d38077546acb94ec79f.php) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied
[Icy Phoenix Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/db/mysql.php on line 766: fopen(./cache/sql/sql_cms_blocks_aee2715e7caa8fec4d816e17f22a310d.php) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied
[Icy Phoenix Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/db/mysql.php on line 766: fopen(./cache/sql/sql_cms_blocks_e8298fd7070799b99da692f2d96aba36.php) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied

Any ideas as to why?? I uploaded everything in the IP folder.

Mr_GamerSend private message  
Back to topPage bottom
Icy Phoenix is an open source project, you can show your appreciation and support future development by donating to the project.

Support us

Post Re: IP Debug Error 

look´s like theres something wrtong in your config.

maybe wrong password or something like that.

spydieSend private messageVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom

No, surely a CHMOD error. Check if cache have CHMOD 777

InformproSend private message  
Back to topPage bottom

Nope, config file is correct

Yes CHMOD 777 does have cache.

This is a fresh install.
I have done everything here:
Spoiler: [ Show ]

This is my CHMOD 777 file
Spoiler: [ Show ]

After a year with IP.. I'm still a noob at it    

my site is http://cam.clanservers.com

You can see everything that is going on  

Back to topPage bottom

Question.

Is that a paid for server ??

Have you got rewrite mod and magic_quotes_gpc enabled ??

Back to topPage bottom

spydie wrote: [View Post]
Have you got rewrite mod and magic_quotes_gpc enabled ??

Yes it is a paid for server.

Umm... would you kill me if i said i don't know?? cuz idk

Back to topPage bottom

please upload attached php.info file to your server. just put it in icy root.

then call it up and have a look for module_rewrite and magic_quotes_gpc.

and for the php version.

just call yous´re site/info.php

info.rar
Description:  
Download
Filename: info.rar
Filesize: 155 Bytes
Downloaded: 79 Time(s)

Back to topPage bottom

spydie wrote: [View Post]
please upload attached php.info file to your server. just put it in icy root.

then call it up and have a look for module_rewrite and magic_quotes_gpc.

and for the php version.

just call yous´re site/info.php

I'm sorry, i do not understand what you mean.
Am i supposed to look for a file called "module_rewrite" and "magic_quotes_gpc" or something else.

Back to topPage bottom

If you´ve unzipped that file and uploaded to your server, call it up and post the outputted data here or in a PM if you want.

It should tell us if this Apache Mod´s are installed and activated.

If they´re installed you can activate them by php.ini file.

Back to topPage bottom

Be sure that Apache Server is installed -_-"

Back to topPage bottom

I'm sorry for getting back to you so late.

No clue what the Apache Server is... (Im a noob )
Where can i get it??

Back to topPage bottom

Don't worry, if the page can be show it's because apache is installed ... -_-"

Back to topPage bottom

HideWas this topic useful?

Link this topic
URL
BBCode