Problem With Icy Phoenix 1.2.0.27c

Subject: Problem With Icy Phoenix 1.2.0.27c
Four days ago i had a problem with my forum Icy Phoenix, when you log-in in the index or in the forum appears a message of a error: "Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 12582912 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 491520 bytes) in /home/pspfusio/public_html/cache/sql_auth_e1d0c7941bd30b966742ab639b7f0a83.php on line 1121". I contact with my hosting and they try a lot of things to resolve this problem but they canĀ“t resolve the problem so i decided to make this post.

A lot of thanks.

Profile PM  
Inactive User
Subject: Re: Problem With Icy Phoenix 1.2.0.27c
Try using search and / or reading the docs section!

Your question has been answered MANY times.

The memory_limit in the php.ini is 64 MB so that is not the problem, I need other solution.

A lot of thanks.

Profile PM  
Inactive User
Try making it 32Mb, because you can't force the memory any higher than that. And if anything that may be the cause of the problem.

Quote:

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
; Resource Limits ;
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

max_execution_time = 30 ; Maximum execution time of each script, in seconds
max_input_time = 60 ; Maximum amount of time each script may spend parsing request data
memory_limit = 32M ; Maximum amount of memory a script may consume (32MB)

It's the old cliche - If php doesn't understand it - it will more than likely ignore it. ;)

Dunno!

I have a similar problem:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 87 bytes) in /home/user/public_html/cache/sql_birthdays_list_443412063d1f4f8270579108691305bb.php on line 56424

I checked the php.ini files and they are just how you sugested: 32M...

I tried searching about this issue but could not find a solution. As you stated this question has been answered many times, maybe you could point us into the right direction, perhaps providing a link?

Edit: as strange as it may seem, this only happens in one and only one section of the forum.

Profile PM  
Lopalong, look the configuration of my server:

http://rs3.wesped.com/status/index.php?action=phpinfo

A lot of thanks lopalong.

Profile PM  
BIG BOSS wrote: [View Post]
I have a similar problem:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 87 bytes) in /home/user/public_html/cache/sql_birthdays_list_443412063d1f4f8270579108691305bb.php on line 56424

I checked the php.ini files and they are just how you sugested: 32M...

I tried searching about this issue but could not find a solution. As you stated this question has been answered many times, maybe you could point us into the right direction, perhaps providing a link?

Edit: as strange as it may seem, this only happens in one and only one section of the forum.

My problem is solved. How? I increased the memory limit to 64 in php.ini.

I'll be upgrading to new Icy Phoenix, I think this will prevent more errors in the future.

Profile PM  
Now my web work perfect, i upgrade to new Icy Phoenix.

Profile PM  

Page 1 of 1