Icy Phoenix

     
 


Post new topic  Reply to topic 
Page 1 of 1
 
 
Reply with quote Download Post 
Post Modified Dload.php 
 
I want to change dload.php so I can see the image and on index

full details beyond

 pic
 



 
JuveSend private messageVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom
Icy Phoenix is an open source project, you can show your appreciation and support future development by donating to the project.

Support us
 
Reply with quote Download Post 
Post Re: Modified Dload.php 
 
I'm sorry but I don't understand what you're asking... Can you try to explain it in other way?
Thanks!
 




____________
Gabriel Anca
 
KasLimonSend private messageVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote Download Post 
Post Re: Modified Dload.php 
 
I want to change dload.php so I can see the image and on index

full details beyond

pic

I want the picture of a file to appear on the index under the name

poza
 



 
JuveSend private messageVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote Download Post 
Post Re: Modified Dload.php 
 
. . .

I try to sum up : You want to show the screenshot of the style to appear in the dload index ?
 



 
YrosSend private messageVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote Download Post 
Post Re: Modified Dload.php 
 
i want to appear screenshot to file and the index, just below the name and description
 



 
JuveSend private messageVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote Download Post 
Post Re: Modified Dload.php 
 
Below, on another line ?
Or on the same line, like an icon ? Because this last possibility could be much more easier. It just would mean add one <td> ( a column ) into your dload index with the screenshot resized.
 



 
YrosSend private messageVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote Download Post 
Post Re: Modified Dload.php 
 
Somebody help me ?
 



 
JuveSend private messageVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote Download Post 
Post Re: Modified Dload.php 
 
Ok, let's see...

Open templates/default/pa_category_body.tpl
Find
Code: [Download] [Hide] [Select]
    <th width="3%">&nbsp;</th>
</tr>
Replace with
Code: [Download] [Hide] [Select]
</tr>
Find
Code: [Download] [Hide] [Select]
    <br /><span class="genmed">{file_rows.FILE_DESC}</span></td>
Replace with
Code: [Download] [Hide] [Select]
    <br /><span class="genmed">{file_rows.FILE_DESC}</span>
    <!-- IF file_rows.HAS_SCREENSHOTS -->
        <br />
        <!-- IF file_rows.SS_AS_LINK -->
        <a href="javascript:mpFoto('{file_rows.FILE_SCREENSHOT}')" class="topiclink"><img src="{file_rows.FILE_SCREENSHOT_URL}" alt="{L_SCREENSHOTS}"></a>
        <!-- ELSE -->
        <img src="{file_rows.FILE_SCREENSHOT}" alt="{L_SCREENSHOTS}" />
        <!-- ENDIF -->
    <!-- ELSE -->
    &nbsp;
    <!-- ENDIF -->
    </td>
Find
Code: [Download] [Hide] [Select]
<td class="row2 row-center">
    <!-- IF file_rows.HAS_SCREENSHOTS -->
        <!-- IF file_rows.SS_AS_LINK -->
        <a href="{file_rows.FILE_SCREENSHOT}" class="topiclink" target="_blank"><img src="{file_rows.FILE_SCREENSHOT_URL}" alt="{L_SCREENSHOTS}"></a>
        <!-- ELSE -->
        <a href="javascript:mpFoto('{file_rows.FILE_SCREENSHOT}')" class="topiclink"><img src="{file_rows.FILE_SCREENSHOT_URL}" alt="{L_SCREENSHOTS}"></a>
        <!-- ENDIF -->
    <!-- ELSE -->
    &nbsp;
    <!-- ENDIF -->
    </td>
</tr>
Replace with
Code: [Download] [Hide] [Select]
</tr>
Find
Code: [Download] [Hide] [Select]
    <td class="cat" colspan="6">
Replace with
Code: [Download] [Hide] [Select]
    <td class="cat" colspan="5">


Enjoy!
 




____________
Gabriel Anca
 
KasLimonSend private messageVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote Download Post 
Post Re: Modified Dload.php 
 
[critics]
Tshhh !

Thank you KasLimon but, Juve ! When someone try to help you, you could AT LEAST do not ignore him ! We aren't at your disposition and we are voluntary so you could at least consider it and make some efforts to understand AND to be understood when you ask something !

Seriously such kind of mind doesn't make me want to help anyone ...
[/critics]
 



 
YrosSend private messageVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote Download Post 
Post Re: Modified Dload.php 
 
Yros wrote: [View Post]
[critics]
Tshhh !

Thank you KasLimon but, Juve ! When someone try to help you, you could AT LEAST do not ignore him ! We aren't at your disposition and we are voluntary so you could at least consider it and make some efforts to understand AND to be understood when you ask something !

Seriously such kind of mind doesn't make me want to help anyone ...
[/critics]


What makes you think that odd thank ? saw the message later because I was gone



KasLimon wrote: [View Post]
Ok, let's see...

Open templates/default/pa_category_body.tpl
Find
Code: [Download] [Hide] [Select]
    <th width="3%">&nbsp;</th>
</tr>
Replace with
Code: [Download] [Hide] [Select]
</tr>
Find
Code: [Download] [Hide] [Select]
    <br /><span class="genmed">{file_rows.FILE_DESC}</span></td>
Replace with
Code: [Download] [Hide] [Select]
    <br /><span class="genmed">{file_rows.FILE_DESC}</span>
    <!-- IF file_rows.HAS_SCREENSHOTS -->
        <br />
        <!-- IF file_rows.SS_AS_LINK -->
        <a href="javascript:mpFoto('{file_rows.FILE_SCREENSHOT}')" class="topiclink"><img src="{file_rows.FILE_SCREENSHOT_URL}" alt="{L_SCREENSHOTS}"></a>
        <!-- ELSE -->
        <img src="{file_rows.FILE_SCREENSHOT}" alt="{L_SCREENSHOTS}" />
        <!-- ENDIF -->
    <!-- ELSE -->
    &nbsp;
    <!-- ENDIF -->
    </td>
Find
Code: [Download] [Hide] [Select]
<td class="row2 row-center">
    <!-- IF file_rows.HAS_SCREENSHOTS -->
        <!-- IF file_rows.SS_AS_LINK -->
        <a href="{file_rows.FILE_SCREENSHOT}" class="topiclink" target="_blank"><img src="{file_rows.FILE_SCREENSHOT_URL}" alt="{L_SCREENSHOTS}"></a>
        <!-- ELSE -->
        <a href="javascript:mpFoto('{file_rows.FILE_SCREENSHOT}')" class="topiclink"><img src="{file_rows.FILE_SCREENSHOT_URL}" alt="{L_SCREENSHOTS}"></a>
        <!-- ENDIF -->
    <!-- ELSE -->
    &nbsp;
    <!-- ENDIF -->
    </td>
</tr>
Replace with
Code: [Download] [Hide] [Select]
</tr>
Find
Code: [Download] [Hide] [Select]
    <td class="cat" colspan="6">
Replace with
Code: [Download] [Hide] [Select]
    <td class="cat" colspan="5">


Enjoy!


KasLimon thanks very much

i have a problem, image appears at normal size and I want to defend the image size small, kind of \ "riseze \"
 



 
JuveSend private messageVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote Download Post 
Post Re: Modified Dload.php 
 
Find :

Quote:
<img src="{file_rows.FILE_SCREENSHOT_URL}" alt="{L_SCREENSHOTS}"></a>
<!-- ELSE -->
<img src="{file_rows.FILE_SCREENSHOT}" alt="{L_SCREENSHOTS}" />


Just set the size by adding style="width: XXXpx or XX%;" ( choose if you want to display it in pixel or in % ... Pixel would be better I think in your case. For sample, it will be :

Quote:
<img src="{file_rows.FILE_SCREENSHOT_URL}" alt="{L_SCREENSHOTS}" style="width: 100px;"></a>
<!-- ELSE -->
<img src="{file_rows.FILE_SCREENSHOT}" alt="{L_SCREENSHOTS}" style="width: 100px;" />


( need it on both <img> ) With this code it will set your image to 100*100 px. You also can add a height value for sample :
style="width: 250px; height: 100px;"
But as your pictures are square ... Width should be enough.

About my message, I posted mine one day before yours so I hardly guess that you didn't read it when you opened the topic again but never mind ...
 



 
YrosSend private messageVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote Download Post 
Post Re: Modified Dload.php 
 
Yros wrote: [View Post]
Find :

Quote:
<img src="{file_rows.FILE_SCREENSHOT_URL}" alt="{L_SCREENSHOTS}"></a>
<!-- ELSE -->
<img src="{file_rows.FILE_SCREENSHOT}" alt="{L_SCREENSHOTS}" />


Just set the size by adding style="width: XXXpx or XX%;" ( choose if you want to display it in pixel or in % ... Pixel would be better I think in your case. For sample, it will be :

Quote:
<img src="{file_rows.FILE_SCREENSHOT_URL}" alt="{L_SCREENSHOTS}" style="width: 100px;"></a>
<!-- ELSE -->
<img src="{file_rows.FILE_SCREENSHOT}" alt="{L_SCREENSHOTS}" style="width: 100px;" />


( need it on both <img> ) With this code it will set your image to 100*100 px. You also can add a height value for sample :
style="width: 250px; height: 100px;"
But as your pictures are square ... Width should be enough.

About my message, I posted mine one day before yours so I hardly guess that you didn't read it when you opened the topic again but never mind ...


it ok thx   , resolved
 



 
JuveSend private messageVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom
Post new topic  Reply to topic  Page 1 of 1
 


Display posts from previous:    

HideWas this topic useful?

Link this topic
URL
BBCode
HTML




 
Permissions List
You cannot post new topics
You cannot reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You cannot vote in polls
You cannot attach files
You can download files
You cannot post calendar events