Icy Phoenix

Page 1 of 1

Reply with quote Download Post 
Post Mistake On Having Granted Permissions (SOLUTION) 

Hello I have a poblema, am thinking a new sub forum and attempt about giving the permission of moderating to a person who already this of moderating does fabric of time and in enough sub forum and says this to me. That I do not have not P. .... of what is, come so(then) if someone can help me a bit thank you very much. Regards  

Error general

Couldn't obtain user/group permissions

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'AND g.group_single_user = 1' at line 1

SELECT aa.*, g.group_single_user FROM phpbb_auth_access aa, phpbb_user_group ug, phpbb_groups g WHERE ug.user_id = 124 AND g.group_id = ug.group_id AND aa.group_id = ug.group_id AND aa.forum_id = AND g.group_single_user = 1

Line : 280
File : admin_ug_auth.php

Last edited by gonvela on Wed 02 Dec, 2009 18:39; edited 2 times in total 
gonvelaSend private message  
Back to topPage bottom
Icy Phoenix is an open source project, you can show your appreciation and support future development by donating to the project.

Support us

Post Re: Mistake On Having Granted Permissions 

I didn't understood everything you said but I think your problem is the following one :
- You want to give Moderator's permissions to an user ( right ? )

Then the best way to do it is to add him to a specific group ( like ' Moderators ' ) which you will gave permissions on the forums you want ( ACP > Groups > Permissions ). It's always better to give permissions via groups than via a single user.

ps : if you have some troubles with English you can also add your idea in your mother language ( which seems to be Spanish, isn't it ? ) because some of us also speak Spanish and will be able to translate for you or at least understand perfectly what you mean

About your SQL error, I don't remember when I had the same so I can't really help you ... But I think that if you use permissions via groups as I said, it will fix your prob' ( Remove user's privileges and add him to a group with the same privileges )

YrosSend private messageVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom

Bueno pues gracias por dejarme expresarme en español , mi problema es que desde unos dias el foro no me deja dar permisos de moderador a ningun usuario, sea moderador , o no los permisos nuevos me sale este error, gracias por vuestra ayuda
saludos.

Last edited by gonvela on Wed 02 Dec, 2009 00:58; edited 2 times in total 
Back to topPage bottom

Hola.

Cuando tengas problemas y no puedas expresarte bien en inglés te recomiendo acudir a www.icyphoenix.es, el sitio de soporte oficial en español

Has aplicado el último parche a tu foro? http://www.icyphoenix.com/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=6435

---
The user asks for help with an error that is displayed when he's trying to set users moderator permissions.

I've requested him to tell me whether he has or not installed the last patch.

Greets!

KasLimonSend private messageVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom

Thanks Kaslimon, but it is a long time with the error and nobody knows how to fix it, so I decided to try here, good and nothing pache install error keeps coming up.
Those who will not let me give permissions for GENERAL ERROR SCREEN sale permits in advanced mode, and if I leave the screen goes into simple mode.

Back to topPage bottom

It's a strange error, it seems your tpl file is damaged... Try to upload templates/common/ACP/auth_ug_body.tpl and adm/admin_ug_auth.php from the main IP package.
Then clean cache and try again.

If it doesn't work, try doing this:
Open adm/admin_ug_auth.php
Find
Code: [Download] [Hide] [Select]
                        // FORUMS AUTH MOVED CODE - BEGIN
After, add
                        if (!empty($forum_id))
                        {
Find
                        // FORUMS AUTH MOVED CODE - END
                        $change_acl_list[$forum_id][$auth_field] = $value;
After, add
                        }

Greets!

Back to topPage bottom

I've done, what I've said, I updated the files and nothing still with the same error. And the file that you say there are no lines of code that you put.

The strange thing is that I do with all users but with some, and with whom I do I get in advanced mode and I can put in simple mode.

thanks for the trouble you are taking

Back to topPage bottom

That you're saying (that you don't find the code) confirms my fist hypothesis: You have not installed the last patch, so please update your forum: http://www.icyphoenix.com/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=6435

Only by updating your forum, the problem may be resolved, if not just try to do the modifications I told you before.

Greets!

Back to topPage bottom

Well get the solution, the problem is in the BD in this table phpbb_auth_access
corresponding to the board permissions.
SOLUTION: Empty the table and re-grant privileges phpbb_auth_access

Thank you all for your help
greetings

Back to topPage bottom