SOLVED General Help

Subject: General Help
Hey guys i am resonably new to icy and well i am struggling to find the things i want to change i was wondering if someone experienced may be able to help me with the location of a few things,

Firstly can i manually activate members as they dont seem to be receiving the email well one member that is,

also where do i edit the blocks? i cant find it anywhere

thanks

Profile PM  
Subject: Re: General Help
Fwb2700 wrote: [View Post]
Hey guys i am resonably new to icy and well i am struggling to find the things i want to change i was wondering if someone experienced may be able to help me with the location of a few things,

Firstly can i manually activate members as they dont seem to be receiving the email well one member that is,

also where do i edit the blocks? i cant find it anywhere

thanks

With the email situation its quite possible the emails are going straight to the junk, try setting up "Use SMTP Server for email" via ACP >> Configuration >> Server

You can activate the users manually by clicking on ACP >> Users >> Inactive Accounts

I'm not sure what part of the blocks you want to edit but in general to create new ones and play around with current ones go to CMS

Profile PM  
Subject: Re: General Help
Hello Fwb2700 and welcome to IcyPhoenix

I think batman solved your first question. :mricy:

Can you please open for each question you have a new topic with a explaining title.
For this topic maby "activate members manually possible"
Please edit you title

Thanks

Profile PM  

Page 1 of 1