Icy Phoenix

Page 1 of 1

Reply with quote Download Post 
Post Problem Making The Forum Work Again 

A while ago i had trouble with the forum, the files got infected by a worm that got into the index archives of the site. So i reinstalled the whole thing. But since then i havent been able to make the forum work again.

The database should be untouched but a i get this error when i enter to the site:

Critical Error

Error updating sessions table

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1054 Unknown column 'session_topic' in 'field list'

UPDATE foros1_sessions SET session_time = 1305217155, session_page = -13, session_topic = '0' WHERE session_id = '2caa16cf554e341015eddb834c7282c5'

Line : 431
File : sessions.php

any idea?

Help would me much appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

May it be that im tryng to make it work in latest icy phoenix version and this forum version was from 2007? Im trying installing the old version and trying with that. I ve just checked the database. It comes i ve two forums installed, the working one has a newer version of icy phoenix and different tables, for example it has posts and post_text. The other one only have a post table.  It seem that version have all the posts in one table.

Van DuchSend private message  
Back to topPage bottom
Icy Phoenix is an open source project, you can show your appreciation and support future development by donating to the project.

Support us

Post Re: Problem Making The Forum Work Again 

since IP .53 Pst_text and Privmsg_Text have been merged into Post_Table and Privmsg_Table

spydieSend private messageVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom

I am also having problems

stefenSend private message  
Back to topPage bottom

stefen wrote: [View Post]
I am also having problems

Then you need to start a new thread with a lot more detail about the IP version you are using, and OUTLINE all of the problems you are having - Along with any and all error messages that you may be getting.

Quote:
    Add a concise subject to your topics.
    Provide the version of your Icy Phoenix, detailing if it is a new installation or an upgrade (from which version of Icy Phoenix / phpBB)?
    (If necessary) Add a detailed description of your problem, including steps to reproduce it.
    (If necessary) Provide an URL to your forum / URL to the specific problematic page.
    (If necessary) Test user account.
    (If necessary) Screenshot or error text, verbatim.
    Also, please read the sticky threads and announcements before posting your question.

mortSend private message  
Back to topPage bottom

HideWas this topic useful?

Link this topic
URL
BBCode
HTML

Permissions List