SOLVED Forum Blank

Subject: Forum Blank
Hello.

From one day to another my forum is blank, I've deleted the cache and re-upload the files.

I hope I can help, thanks.

Use the Version Icy Phoenix 1.3.0.53

My Forum website is: http://foro.mu-trujillo.net

Subject: Re: Forum Blank
Anything you changed prior to this happening? Like maybe change something to a language/translation file?

Joshua203 wrote: [View Post]
Anything you changed prior to this happening? Like maybe change something to a language/translation file?

No, everything happened so suddenly.

Problem looks solved to me now, congratulations :mryellow:

Joshua203 wrote: [View Post]
Problem looks solved to me now, congratulations :mryellow:

Hello.

Now there are all sections of my forum and I can not go Go to ACP (Admin Panel).

Any solution?

This error occurs when I give the ACP

Code: [Download] [Hide] [Select]
[Icy Phoenix Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3061: readdir(): supplied argument is not a valid Directory resource
[Icy Phoenix Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3076: closedir(): supplied argument is not a valid Directory resource
[Icy Phoenix Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/sessions.php on line 499: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2016)
[Icy Phoenix Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/sessions.php on line 500: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2016)
[Icy Phoenix Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 1224: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2016)

This is kind of interesting.

Are you hosting your website on your-own server? If not I would ask if they have updated anything such as php version or database version. Then check to make sure all of your website files have the appropriate permissions and are actually there.

The error you see there could be a number of things though, we can try to eliminate a few though.

Point your browser at adm/erc.php and see if there's anything you can do there to cure?

It solved the problem.

Thank you anyway.

Page 1 of 1