Icy Phoenix

Page 1 of 1

Reply with quote Download Post 
Post ACP Anmeldung Funktioniert Nicht - Fehler Im ACP Bei Einigen Änderungen, Wo Man Erst Die Sprache Wählen Muss 

Hallo Supporter,

wir nutzen die aktuelle Version 1.3.xx.81 (hat TheSteffen bei uns installiert) und heute wollte ich mich ins ACP anmelden. Doch der Link unten ging nicht. Ich musste erst ins CMS und von dort ging es dann ins ACP. Des Weitere suche ich den Punkt, wo man angeben kann, dass Links eventuell nicht gekürzt werden. Dann wollte ich ein paar Einstellungen ansehen, wo ich vorher eine Sprache (Englisch oder Deutsch) auswaehlen muss. Dort bekam ich im ACP ein paar Fehlermeldungen.

Quote:
Critical Error!
 message_die() was called multiple times.

Error #1
Could not write to the language file!
 You must make the language file in language/lang_english/ or equivalent writable to use this control panel. On UNIX, this means running chmod 666 filename. Most FTP clients can do this through the properties sheet of a file, otherwise you can use telnet or SSH.

Line : 157
File : /www/htdocs/xxxxxxxx/phpbb/adm/admin_faq_editor.php

Error #2
SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

[0]

BACKTRACE

FILE: includes/functions.php
LINE: 6002
CALL: sql_db->sql_error()

FILE: adm/admin_faq_editor.php
LINE: 157
CALL: message_die()

Line : 909
File : /www/htdocs/xxxxxxxx/phpbb/includes/db/mysql.php

Dann hat sich ein Kollege auf inaktiv gesetzt und einen Tag spaeter wieder auf aktiv, doch er wird immer noch als inaktiv angezeigt.

BrollyLSSJSend private message  
Back to topPage bottom
Icy Phoenix is an open source project, you can show your appreciation and support future development by donating to the project.

Support us

Post Re: ACP Anmeldung Funktioniert Nicht - Fehler Im ACP Bei Einigen Änderungen, Wo Man Erst Die Sprache Wählen Muss 

Hi there BrollyLSSJ,

Please post your question either in English or at http://icyphoenix.de

At this board we only speak English  

Joshua203Send private messageVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom
Post Re: ACP Anmeldung Funktioniert Nicht - Fehler Im ACP Bei Einigen Änderungen, Wo Man Erst Die Sprache Wählen Muss 

Ah sorry. Didn't know there were both languages.

We are using version 1.3.xx.81 (installed by TheSteffen). I tried to login into the ACP, but it failed. I had to login to the CMS first and after that I was able to use the ACP. Now I am asking where I can find the feature to disable link shortening (i.e. h**p://log-url-here-with-many-chars gets to h**p://long-url....chars). When I clicked through the many functions in the ACP it wanted me to choose the language (German or English), but after clicking a language i get the quoted error message in the quoted box of my first post. Also another colleague set himself to inactive and one day later back to active, but he is still shown as inactive.

BrollyLSSJSend private message  
Back to topPage bottom

Thanks Joshua203, for you aswer.

BrollyLSSJ, please contact me on IP.de, so I can answer your questions there.

About the error you post...
You have to set the right permission (chmod 666) for that lang files
lang_faq.php, lang_rules.php  and lang_bbcode.php

I did it right now for your Site... so it should work fine.

TheSteffenSend private message  
Back to topPage bottom

HideWas this topic useful?

Link this topic
URL
BBCode
HTML

Permissions List