Icy Phoenix

[SOLVED] After Upgrade From 1.2 To 2.0, I Can't Create Topics.

Article
Reply with quote    Download Post  
Post [SOLVED] After Upgrade From 1.2 To 2.0, I Can't Create Topics. 

Hi, I have recently uploaded (right now) to 2.0 version from 1.2.0.27c.

I did not do all the operations at install/install.php (not fresh install), because some of them fix things I did not used.

I am having problems creating topics:
When I push Send button (with all written), i receive this error:

[Icy Phoenix Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4035: readdir(): supplied argument is not a valid Directory resource
[Icy Phoenix Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4050: closedir(): supplied argument is not a valid Directory resource
[Icy Phoenix Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4035: readdir(): supplied argument is not a valid Directory resource
[Icy Phoenix Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4050: closedir(): supplied argument is not a valid Directory resource
[Icy Phoenix Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/sessions.php on line 954: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:5906)
[Icy Phoenix Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 2008: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:5906)

Founded the problem:

Cache folder has not the folders of new version inside, the old cache folder was instead. I solved this deleting the cache folder (at ip_root), and copying there the original version from ip2.0 package. After that, permissions applied again.

jefazo666 - View user's profile Send private message  
jefazo666 [ Tue 06 Nov, 2012 22:45 ]
Icy Phoenix is an open source project, you can show your appreciation and support future development by donating to the project.

Support us

Comments
Reply with quote    Download Post  
Post Re: [SOLVED] After Upgrade From 1.2 To 2.0, I Can't Create Topics. 

jefazo666 wrote: [View Post]
Founded the problem:

Cache folder has not the folders of new version inside, the old cache folder was instead. I solved this deleting the cache folder (at ip_root), and copying there the original version from ip2.0 package. After that, permissions applied again.

Great you solved it by your own.  
And thanks for explaining it to other users.

TheSteffen - View user's profile Send private message  
TheSteffen [ Sat 10 Nov, 2012 11:31 ]

HideWas this topic useful?