Problem After Migration

Subject: Problem After Migration
A few days ago I migrate my VPS for upgrade my operatio system server CentOS release 4.9 (Final), to the latest operation system

CENTOS 6.3 x86_64 virtuozzo – server
WHM 11.34.1 (build 7) .

After the migration I get this

Quote:
[Icy Phoenix Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/stats_modules/month_stat_module.php on line 72: mktime() [function.mktime]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Chicago' for 'CST/-6.0/no DST' instead
[Icy Phoenix Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/stats_modules/month_stat_module.php on line 143: mktime() [function.mktime]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Chicago' for 'CST/-6.0/no DST' instead
[Icy Phoenix Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/stats_modules/month_stat_module.php on line 72: mktime() [function.mktime]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Chicago' for 'CST/-6.0/no DST' instead

in statistics modul
http://a33.gr/statistics.php

Version of Icy Phoenix: 2.0.0.86
Version of PHP: 5.3.21

Profile PM  
Subject: Re: Problem After Migration
Have you googled a bit Costa? ...I've found this:

http://www.cyberciti.biz/faq/unix-p...ezone-settings/

Maybe it will help you?

Joshua203,
Thank you, I will see with attention and I let you know here.

Profile PM  
Joshua is right... try to check you have defined correctly the default timezone.

Also from a coding point of view all time functions should be converted to GM time functions. I'll have a look at that file.

I think it is a permission problem.

I user on IP.de also had this problem.

I solved it (for sure not the best way)

OPEN includes/functions.php
FIND
Code: [Download] [Hide] [Select]
if (!defined('STRIP'))
{
// If we are on PHP >= 6.0.0 we do not need some code
if (version_compare(PHP_VERSION, '6.0.0-dev', '>='))
{
define('STRIP', false);
}
else
{
define('STRIP', (@get_magic_quotes_gpc()) ? true : false);
}
}

REPLACE WITH
if (!defined('STRIP'))
{
// If we are on PHP >= 6.0.0 we do not need some code
if (version_compare(PHP_VERSION, '6.0.0-dev', '>='))
{
define('STRIP', false);
}
else
{
define('STRIP', (@get_magic_quotes_gpc()) ? true : false);
}
}
date_default_timezone_set ('Europe/Berlin');

For you it should be
date_default_timezone_set ('America/Chicago');

Profile PM  
what is the solution? how do you solve it? i have this problem :'( but i have 2.0 icy and don't have this secuence

Profile PM  
Debug on your site gives this:

[Icy Phoenix Debug] PHP Notice: in file /blocks/statistics_complete.php on line 78: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.

Profile PM  
Code: [Download] [Hide]
  1. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. 
How i do it?

In ACP> General Config>Site Config, i chose UTC - 5 Eastern Standard Time, and delete n times the cache but the mesage don't stop.

Profile PM  

Page 1 of 1