Sudoku Game Packs

Subject: Sudoku Game Packs
I located a game pack but it wouldn't run. Are there any game packs available and if not, how do I create one? I only have game 1 in the standard install and would like to add to it. Thanks.

Profile PM  
Subject: Re: Sudoku Game Packs
Crocodile wrote: [View Post]
I located a game pack but it wouldn't run. Are there any game packs available and if not, how do I create one? I only have game 1 in the standard install and would like to add to it. Thanks.

you can for start post a link to this games of course games have to be free and link clear
you can also check this site and ask mort for help
http://bitzagames.com/arcade/

I download the game pak from a post made by MG. The pack was included in this thread. Perhaps I am trying to install it wrongly?

Profile PM  
this pack cant work with new versions of icyphoenix, its antique :P

there are files included in instalation what not exist anymore or they have been ported or renamed to something else like extension.inc or page_tail.php

wait until MG or someone else come

Thanks

Profile PM  
I have updated it, you need to copy to your site root and launch it.

Here is the link: Sudoku Games Pack

I didn't test it... so please report if there are any erros.

I have installed the file and run it. I don't see any other games listed on the game page itself but I presume that once one is played another is offered?

At the bottom of the Sudoku page is the following "Sudoku Mod Version 1.0.6 © Majorflam 2005 - Latest Game Pack Installed: Pack 23"

I am presuming this is solved unless you think that other games should show. Thanks.

Profile PM  
I think I only played Sudoku once in Icy Phoenix... :oops:

It was an addon added by Bicet to the old phpBB XS, I left it since it was stand alone... if I remember correctly new packs are shown only after you finish the previous one.

Page 1 of 1