Icy Phoenix

Page 2 of 4
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply with quote Download Post 
Post Re: Problem Update To 2.0 Version 

that's a good one too yeah, wb Spydie

EDIT: yes I think doing it all again is the best you can do Spirit, try using the other "steps-list" posted above

Joshua203Send private messageVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom
Icy Phoenix is an open source project, you can show your appreciation and support future development by donating to the project.

Support us

Filezilla is very slow :S

I have 14.000 images to upload... will take about a day to upload all... and my connection speed is 10mb donwload/1mb upload

I'm going crazy

Edit: I stop upload the images of posts, i will continue tomorrow uploading it. I continue with the instalation.

spirit22Send private message  
Back to topPage bottom

From what I read in the "step-list" ..you should only have to rename the folder and not replace or delete the images.
Upgrade Step-List wrote: 
8.Rename the following folder:
◦files/posted_images ==> files/images

PS you could always try something other than filezilla

Back to topPage bottom

New error when i try launch install/convert_utf8_nodbal.php

In the first installation didn't show me this error.

Code: [Download] [Hide] [Select]
Warning: require(./config.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/kungfuma/public_html/install/convert_utf8_nodbal.php on line 32

Warning: require(./config.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/kungfuma/public_html/install/convert_utf8_nodbal.php on line 32

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required './config.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/kungfuma/public_html/install/convert_utf8_nodbal.php on line 32

I have the old config.php and with the new config.php say the same error.

Now i can't doing anything. I'm starting to despair

Back to topPage bottom

spirit22 wrote: [View Post]
New error when i try launch install/convert_utf8_nodbal.php

In the first installation didn't show me this error.

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required './config.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/kungfuma/public_html/install/convert_utf8_nodbal.php on line 32

I have the old config.php and with the new config.php say the same error.

Now i can't doing anything. I'm starting to despair

check if your old original config.php is in root dir and if is set to CHMOD 666

LimunSend private messageVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom

He had CHMOD 644

I put him 666 and does not work either.

Back to topPage bottom

He had CHMOD 644

I put him 666 and does not work either.

clear cache , and also check if your config.php is not empty

Back to topPage bottom

Have you moved the nodbal file to the root before running it?

Back to topPage bottom

I cleaned all the cache with ccleaner and still show me that error, with google chrome, firefox and ie.

The config.php not is empty and contains the following:

<?php

// Icy Phoenix auto-generated config file
// Do not change anything in this file!

$dbms = 'mysql4';

$dbhost = 'localhost';
$dbname = 'kungfuma_kungfu';
$dbuser = 'editedbyspirit22'; USER EDITED
$dbpasswd = 'editedbyspirit22'; PASSWORD EDITED
$table_prefix = 'ip_3';

define('PHPBB_INSTALLED', true);

?>

Back to topPage bottom

edit your config.php to this

<?php

// Icy Phoenix auto-generated config file
 // Do not change anything in this file!

$dbms = 'mysql4';

$dbhost = 'localhost';
 $dbname = 'kungfuma_kungfu';
 $dbuser = 'editedbyspirit22'; USER EDITED
 $dbpasswd = 'editedbyspirit22'; PASSWORD EDITED
 $table_prefix = 'ip_3';

define('IP_INSTALLED', true);

?>

save it and try

Back to topPage bottom

The same error  

Back to topPage bottom

Joshua203 wrote: [View Post]
Have you moved the nodbal file to the root before running it?

please try it

Back to topPage bottom

Sorry guys  

I was doing wrong that step because it ran from

www.kungfumania.es/install/convert_utf8_nodbal.php (bad)

and is:

www.kungfumania.es/convert_utf8_nodbal.php (good)

Now I have my DB in UTF-8

db_utf8v1

I continue with the update...

EDIT:

Step 17: done, but with some problems I think.

update2

Says:

The following SQL have not been executed:

CREATE TABLE `ip_3tickets_cat` ( ticket_cat_id MEDIUMINT(8) UNSIGNED NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT, ticket_cat_title VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL DEFAULT '', ticket_cat_des TEXT NOT NULL, ticket_cat_emails TEXT NOT NULL, PRIMARY KEY (ticket_cat_id) )
+++ Error: Table 'ip_3tickets_cat' already exists

INSERT INTO `ip_3config` (`config_name`, `config_value`) VALUES ('forum_limit_edit_time_interval', '1440')
+++ Error: Duplicate entry 'forum_limit_edit_time_interval' for key 'PRIMARY'

ALTER TABLE `ip_3users` ADD `username_clean` varchar(255) DEFAULT '' NOT NULL AFTER `username`
+++ Error: Duplicate column name 'username_clean'

CREATE TABLE `ip_3topics_tags_list` ( `tag_text` varchar(50) binary NOT NULL DEFAULT '', `tag_id` mediumint(8) unsigned NOT NULL auto_increment, `tag_count` mediumint(8) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', PRIMARY KEY (`tag_text`), KEY `tag_id` (`tag_id`) )
+++ Error: Table 'ip_3topics_tags_list' already exists

CREATE TABLE `ip_3topics_tags_match` ( `tag_id` mediumint(8) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', `topic_id` mediumint(8) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', `forum_id` mediumint(8) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', KEY `tag_id` (`tag_id`), KEY `topic_id` (`topic_id`) )
+++ Error: Table 'ip_3topics_tags_match' already exists

RENAME TABLE `ip_3xs_news_cfg` TO `_old_ip_3xs_news_cfg`
+++ Error: Table '_old_ip_3xs_news_cfg' already exists

ALTER TABLE `ip_3ina_scores` ADD `user_plays` int(6) default '0' AFTER `score`
+++ Error: Table 'kungfuma_kungfu.ip_3ina_scores' doesn't exist

ALTER TABLE `ip_3ina_scores` ADD `play_time` int(11) default '0' AFTER `user_plays`
+++ Error: Table 'kungfuma_kungfu.ip_3ina_scores' doesn't exist

INSERT INTO `ip_3config` (`config_name`, `config_value`) VALUES ('ftr_disable', '1')
+++ Error: Duplicate entry 'ftr_disable' for key 'PRIMARY'

INSERT INTO `ip_3config` (`config_name`, `config_value`) VALUES ('allow_html_only_for_admins', '0')
+++ Error: Duplicate entry 'allow_html_only_for_admins' for key 'PRIMARY'

INSERT INTO `ip_3config` (`config_name`, `config_value`) VALUES ('display_tags_box', '0')
+++ Error: Duplicate entry 'display_tags_box' for key 'PRIMARY'

INSERT INTO `ip_3config` (`config_name`, `config_value`) VALUES ('allow_moderators_edit_tags', '0')
+++ Error: Duplicate entry 'allow_moderators_edit_tags' for key 'PRIMARY'

INSERT INTO `ip_3config` (`config_name`, `config_value`) VALUES ('enable_custom_bbcodes', '0')
+++ Error: Duplicate entry 'enable_custom_bbcodes' for key 'PRIMARY'

CREATE TABLE `ip_3bbcodes` ( bbcode_id mediumint(8) UNSIGNED NOT NULL auto_increment, bbcode_tag varchar(16) DEFAULT '' NOT NULL, bbcode_helpline varchar(255) DEFAULT '' NOT NULL, display_on_posting tinyint(1) UNSIGNED DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL, bbcode_match text NOT NULL, bbcode_tpl mediumtext NOT NULL, first_pass_match mediumtext NOT NULL, first_pass_replace mediumtext NOT NULL, second_pass_match mediumtext NOT NULL, second_pass_replace mediumtext NOT NULL, PRIMARY KEY (bbcode_id), KEY display_on_post (display_on_posting) )
+++ Error: Table 'ip_3bbcodes' already exists

CREATE TABLE `ip_3plugins` ( plugin_name VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL DEFAULT '', plugin_dir VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL DEFAULT '', plugin_enabled tinyint(2) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0, PRIMARY KEY (plugin_name) )
+++ Error: Table 'ip_3plugins' already exists

INSERT INTO `ip_3config` (`config_name`, `config_value`) VALUES ('forum_tags_type', '0')
+++ Error: Duplicate entry 'forum_tags_type' for key 'PRIMARY'

CREATE TABLE `ip_3plugins_config` ( `config_name` varchar(255) NOT NULL DEFAULT '', `config_value` TEXT NOT NULL, PRIMARY KEY (`config_name`) )
+++ Error: Table 'ip_3plugins_config' already exists

CREATE TABLE `ip_3acl_groups` ( `group_id` mediumint(8) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', `forum_id` mediumint(8) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', `auth_option_id` mediumint(8) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', `auth_role_id` mediumint(8) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', `auth_setting` tinyint(2) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', KEY `group_id` (`group_id`), KEY `auth_opt_id` (`auth_option_id`), KEY `auth_role_id` (`auth_role_id`) )
+++ Error: Table 'ip_3acl_groups' already exists

CREATE TABLE `ip_3acl_options` ( `auth_option_id` mediumint(8) unsigned NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT, `auth_option` varchar(50) COLLATE utf8_bin NOT NULL DEFAULT '', `is_global` tinyint(1) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', `is_local` tinyint(1) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', `founder_only` tinyint(1) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', PRIMARY KEY (`auth_option_id`), UNIQUE KEY `auth_option` (`auth_option`) )
+++ Error: Table 'ip_3acl_options' already exists

CREATE TABLE `ip_3acl_roles` ( `role_id` mediumint(8) unsigned NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT, `role_name` varchar(255) COLLATE utf8_bin NOT NULL DEFAULT '', `role_description` text COLLATE utf8_bin NOT NULL, `role_type` varchar(10) COLLATE utf8_bin NOT NULL DEFAULT '', `role_order` smallint(4) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', PRIMARY KEY (`role_id`), KEY `role_type` (`role_type`), KEY `role_order` (`role_order`) )
+++ Error: Table 'ip_3acl_roles' already exists

CREATE TABLE `ip_3acl_roles_data` ( `role_id` mediumint(8) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', `auth_option_id` mediumint(8) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', `auth_setting` tinyint(2) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', PRIMARY KEY (`role_id`,`auth_option_id`), KEY `ath_op_id` (`auth_option_id`) )
+++ Error: Table 'ip_3acl_roles_data' already exists

CREATE TABLE `ip_3acl_users` ( `user_id` mediumint(8) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', `forum_id` mediumint(8) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', `auth_option_id` mediumint(8) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', `auth_role_id` mediumint(8) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', `auth_setting` tinyint(2) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', KEY `user_id` (`user_id`), KEY `auth_option_id` (`auth_option_id`), KEY `auth_role_id` (`auth_role_id`) )
+++ Error: Table 'ip_3acl_users' already exists

INSERT INTO `ip_3config` (`config_name`, `config_value`) VALUES ('smtp_port', '25')
+++ Error: Duplicate entry 'smtp_port' for key 'PRIMARY'

ALTER TABLE `ip_3plugins` ADD `plugin_version` VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL DEFAULT '' AFTER `plugin_name`
+++ Error: Duplicate column name 'plugin_version'

CREATE TABLE `ip_3cms_block_settings` ( `bs_id` int(10) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT, `user_id` int(10) NOT NULL, `name` varchar(255) NOT NULL default '', `content` text NOT NULL , `blockfile` varchar(255) NOT NULL default '', `view` tinyint(1) NOT NULL default 0, `type` tinyint(1) NOT NULL default 1, `groups` tinytext NOT NULL, `locked` tinyint(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT 1, PRIMARY KEY (`bs_id`) )
+++ Error: Table 'ip_3cms_block_settings' already exists

INSERT INTO `ip_3cms_block_settings` SELECT b.bid, 0, b.title, b.content, b.blockfile, b.view, b.type, b.groups, 1 FROM `ip_3cms_blocks` b ORDER BY b.bid
+++ Error: Duplicate entry '19' for key 'PRIMARY'

CREATE TABLE `ip_3poll_options` ( poll_option_id tinyint(4) DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL, topic_id mediumint(8) UNSIGNED DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL, poll_option_text text NOT NULL, poll_option_total mediumint(8) UNSIGNED DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL, KEY poll_opt_id (poll_option_id), KEY topic_id (topic_id) )
+++ Error: Table 'ip_3poll_options' already exists

CREATE TABLE `ip_3poll_votes` ( topic_id mediumint(8) UNSIGNED DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL, poll_option_id tinyint(4) DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL, vote_user_id mediumint(8) UNSIGNED DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL, vote_user_ip varchar(40) DEFAULT '' NOT NULL, KEY topic_id (topic_id), KEY vote_user_id (vote_user_id), KEY vote_user_ip (vote_user_ip) )
+++ Error: Table 'ip_3poll_votes' already exists

CREATE TABLE `ip_3posts_likes` ( topic_id mediumint(8) UNSIGNED DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL, post_id mediumint(8) UNSIGNED DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL, user_id mediumint(8) UNSIGNED DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL, like_time int(11) UNSIGNED DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL, KEY topic_id (topic_id), KEY post_id (post_id), KEY user_id (user_id) )
+++ Error: Table 'ip_3posts_likes' already exists

INSERT INTO `ip_3config` (`config_name`, `config_value`) VALUES ('disable_likes_posts', '1')
+++ Error: Duplicate entry 'disable_likes_posts' for key 'PRIMARY'

UPDATE ip_3cms_block_settings` SET `content` = REPLACE(`content`, '\"', '\"')
+++ Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'content` = REPLACE(`content`, '\"', '\"')' at line 1

UPDATE ip_3cms_block_settings` SET `content` = REPLACE(`content`, "\'", "\'")
+++ Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'content` = REPLACE(`content`, "\'", "\'")' at line 1

ALTER TABLE `ip_3cms_blocks` CHANGE `block_settings_id` `bs_id` INT(10) UNSIGNED NOT NULL
+++ Error: Unknown column 'block_settings_id' in 'ip_3cms_blocks'

INSERT INTO `ip_3config` (`config_name`, `config_value`) VALUES ('cron_birthdays_interval', '0')
+++ Error: Duplicate entry 'cron_birthdays_interval' for key 'PRIMARY'

INSERT INTO `ip_3config` (`config_name`, `config_value`) VALUES ('robots_index_topics_no_replies', '1')
+++ Error: Duplicate entry 'robots_index_topics_no_replies' for key 'PRIMARY'

INSERT INTO `ip_3config` (`config_name`, `config_value`) VALUES ('active_sessions', '0')
+++ Error: Duplicate entry 'active_sessions' for key 'PRIMARY'

CREATE TABLE `ip_3log` ( `log_id` mediumint(8) UNSIGNED NOT NULL auto_increment, `log_type` tinyint(4) DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL, `user_id` mediumint(8) UNSIGNED DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL, `forum_id` mediumint(8) UNSIGNED DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL, `topic_id` mediumint(8) UNSIGNED DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL, `reportee_id` mediumint(8) UNSIGNED DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL, `log_ip` varchar(40) DEFAULT '' NOT NULL, `log_time` int(11) UNSIGNED DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL, `log_operation` text NOT NULL, `log_data` mediumtext NOT NULL, PRIMARY KEY (`log_id`), KEY log_type (`log_type`), KEY forum_id (`forum_id`), KEY topic_id (`topic_id`), KEY reportee_id (`reportee_id`), KEY user_id (`user_id`) )
+++ Error: Table 'ip_3log' already exists

ALTER TABLE `ip_3blogs_posts` CHANGE `poster_ip` `poster_ip` varchar(40) NOT NULL DEFAULT ''
+++ Error: Table 'kungfuma_kungfu.ip_3blogs_posts' doesn't exist

ALTER TABLE `ip_3guestbooks_posts` CHANGE `poster_ip` `poster_ip` varchar(40) NOT NULL DEFAULT ''
+++ Error: Table 'kungfuma_kungfu.ip_3guestbooks_posts' doesn't exist

UPDATE `ip_3blogs_posts` ip SET ip.poster_ip = INET_NTOA(CONV(ip.poster_ip, 16, 10))
+++ Error: Table 'kungfuma_kungfu.ip_3blogs_posts' doesn't exist

UPDATE `ip_3guestbooks_posts` ip SET ip.poster_ip = INET_NTOA(CONV(ip.poster_ip, 16, 10))
+++ Error: Table 'kungfuma_kungfu.ip_3guestbooks_posts' doesn't exist

CREATE TABLE `ip_3moderator_cache` ( `forum_id` mediumint(8) UNSIGNED DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL, `user_id` mediumint(8) UNSIGNED DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL, `username` varchar(255) DEFAULT '' NOT NULL, `group_id` mediumint(8) UNSIGNED DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL, `group_name` varchar(255) DEFAULT '' NOT NULL, `display_on_index` tinyint(1) UNSIGNED DEFAULT '1' NOT NULL, KEY `disp_idx` (`display_on_index`), KEY `forum_id` (`forum_id`) )
+++ Error: Table 'ip_3moderator_cache' already exists

CREATE TABLE `ip_3modules` ( `module_id` mediumint(8) UNSIGNED NOT NULL auto_increment, `module_enabled` tinyint(1) UNSIGNED DEFAULT '1' NOT NULL, `module_display` tinyint(1) UNSIGNED DEFAULT '1' NOT NULL, `module_basename` varchar(255) DEFAULT '' NOT NULL, `module_class` varchar(10) DEFAULT '' NOT NULL, `parent_id` mediumint(8) UNSIGNED DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL, `left_id` mediumint(8) UNSIGNED DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL, `right_id` mediumint(8) UNSIGNED DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL, `module_langname` varchar(255) DEFAULT '' NOT NULL, `module_mode` varchar(255) DEFAULT '' NOT NULL, `module_auth` varchar(255) DEFAULT '' NOT NULL, PRIMARY KEY (`module_id`), KEY `left_right_id` (`left_id`, `right_id`), KEY `module_enabled` (`module_enabled`), KEY `class_left_id` (`module_class`, `left_id`) )
+++ Error: Table 'ip_3modules' already exists

INSERT INTO `ip_3config` (`config_name`, `config_value`) VALUES ('site_meta_keywords', 'your keywords, comma, separated')
+++ Error: Duplicate entry 'site_meta_keywords' for key 'PRIMARY'

INSERT INTO `ip_3config` (`config_name`, `config_value`) VALUES ('site_meta_keywords_switch', '1')
+++ Error: Duplicate entry 'site_meta_keywords_switch' for key 'PRIMARY'

INSERT INTO `ip_3config` (`config_name`, `config_value`) VALUES ('site_meta_description', 'Your Site Description')
+++ Error: Duplicate entry 'site_meta_description' for key 'PRIMARY'

INSERT INTO `ip_3config` (`config_name`, `config_value`) VALUES ('site_meta_description_switch', '1')
+++ Error: Duplicate entry 'site_meta_description_switch' for key 'PRIMARY'

INSERT INTO `ip_3config` (`config_name`, `config_value`) VALUES ('site_meta_author', 'Author')
+++ Error: Duplicate entry 'site_meta_author' for key 'PRIMARY'

INSERT INTO `ip_3config` (`config_name`, `config_value`) VALUES ('site_meta_author_switch', '1')
+++ Error: Duplicate entry 'site_meta_author_switch' for key 'PRIMARY'

INSERT INTO `ip_3config` (`config_name`, `config_value`) VALUES ('site_meta_copyright', 'Copyright')
+++ Error: Duplicate entry 'site_meta_copyright' for key 'PRIMARY'

INSERT INTO `ip_3config` (`config_name`, `config_value`) VALUES ('site_meta_copyright_switch', '1')
+++ Error: Duplicate entry 'site_meta_copyright_switch' for key 'PRIMARY'

ALTER TABLE `ip_3cms_block_settings` DROP `edit_auth`
+++ Error: Can't DROP 'edit_auth'; check that column/key exists

INSERT INTO `ip_3config` (`config_name`, `config_value`) VALUES ('spam_posts_number', '5')
+++ Error: Duplicate entry 'spam_posts_number' for key 'PRIMARY'

INSERT INTO `ip_3config` (`config_name`, `config_value`) VALUES ('spam_disable_url', '1')
+++ Error: Duplicate entry 'spam_disable_url' for key 'PRIMARY'

INSERT INTO `ip_3config` (`config_name`, `config_value`) VALUES ('spam_hide_signature', '1')
+++ Error: Duplicate entry 'spam_hide_signature' for key 'PRIMARY'

INSERT INTO `ip_3config` (`config_name`, `config_value`) VALUES ('spam_post_edit_interval', '60')
+++ Error: Duplicate entry 'spam_post_edit_interval' for key 'PRIMARY'

INSERT INTO `ip_3config` (`config_name`, `config_value`) VALUES ('mobile_style_disable', '0')
+++ Error: Duplicate entry 'mobile_style_disable' for key 'PRIMARY'

INSERT INTO `ip_3config` (`config_name`, `config_value`) VALUES ('session_last_visit_reset', '0')
+++ Error: Duplicate entry 'session_last_visit_reset' for key 'PRIMARY'

INSERT INTO `ip_3config` (`config_name`, `config_value`) VALUES ('check_dnsbl', '0')
+++ Error: Duplicate entry 'check_dnsbl' for key 'PRIMARY'

INSERT INTO `ip_3config` (`config_name`, `config_value`) VALUES ('check_dnsbl_posting', '0')
+++ Error: Duplicate entry 'check_dnsbl_posting' for key 'PRIMARY'

UPDATE `ip_3config` SET `config_name` = 'disable_referers' WHERE `config_name` = 'disable_referrers'
+++ Error: Duplicate entry 'disable_referers' for key 'PRIMARY'

CREATE TABLE `ip_3referers` ( `id` INT(11) NOT NULL auto_increment, `host` VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL DEFAULT '', `url` VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL DEFAULT '', `t_url` VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL DEFAULT '', `ip` VARCHAR(40) NOT NULL DEFAULT '', `hits` INT(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '1', `firstvisit` INT(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', `lastvisit` INT(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', PRIMARY KEY (`id`) )
+++ Error: Table 'ip_3referers' already exists

CREATE TABLE `ip_3images` ( `pic_id` INT(11) unsigned NOT NULL auto_increment, `pic_filename` VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL DEFAULT '', `pic_size` INT(15) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', `pic_title` VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL DEFAULT '', `pic_desc` TEXT NOT NULL, `pic_user_id` MEDIUMINT(8) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', `pic_user_ip` VARCHAR(40) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', `pic_time` INT(11) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', `pic_approval` TINYINT(3) NOT NULL DEFAULT '1', PRIMARY KEY (`pic_id`), KEY `pic_user_id` (`pic_user_id`), KEY `pic_time` (`pic_time`) )
+++ Error: Table 'ip_3images' already exists

INSERT INTO ip_3config VALUES ('ip_version', '2.0.0.86')
+++ Error: Duplicate entry 'ip_version' for key 'PRIMARY'

but, in the end says: 'Updated completed!'

And the step 18 I run: http://www.kungfumania.es/install/install.php and I get the blank page in google chrome, mozilla and ie, does nothing  

install3

If i put: http://www.kungfumania.es/ip/install/install.php with the change in the config.php file change 'define('PHPBB_INSTALLED', true);' by 'define('IP_INSTALLED', true);' show me this

install1

Somebody can help me please?

Back to topPage bottom

I still see this path in your errors... /home/kungfuma/public_html/install/convert_utf8_nodbal.php

This is telling me you are still or again NOT launching it from the ROOT of the forum

Am I hallucinating or did you remove a post?

Back to topPage bottom

I ran the http://www.kungfumania.es/convert_utf8_nodbal.php with the file convert_utf8_nodbal.php in the root of icy phoenix in the ftp. I think the problem is in the blank page when i run http://www.kungfumania.es/install/install.php

Now I have my DB in UTF-8

db_utf8v1

I continue with the update...

EDIT:

Step 17: done, but with some problems I think.

update2

but, in the end says: 'Updated completed!'

And the step 18 I run: http://www.kungfumania.es/install/install.php and I get the blank page in google chrome, mozilla and ie, does nothing  

install3

Back to topPage bottom
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

HideWas this topic useful?

Link this topic
URL
BBCode
HTML

Permissions List