Icy Phoenix

Page 1 of 1

Reply with quote Download Post 
Post Links Error 

Ok first, yes i reinstall the 1.0.6.6 and everything seems to be working but some of the smilies still don't load because they' dont exist?
I looked in the 058b and 1055 packages and those smilies are not there?

Anyway also this:

How can i edit the links tab with the scrolling pics?
I know how to manage/add etc. but i can't seem to find the button to delete or edit the little buttons of phpbb.com and of phpBBXS spanish etc.

Last edited by TheLastLegion on Mon 15 Jan, 2007 21:24; edited 1 time in total 
TheLastLegionSend private message  
Back to topPage bottom
Icy Phoenix is an open source project, you can show your appreciation and support future development by donating to the project.

Support us

Post Re: Help 

please rename "help" topic  

difusSend private messageVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom
Post Re: Links Error 

Done but why did i get a warning for no apparent reason?
Code: [Download] [Hide]
  1. You account on Icy Phoenix has recived a warning.  
  2. You have now a total of 1 warnings, if you somehow receive more than 3 your account will be blocked.  
  4. The reasons for this are numerous, this warning is received because of this post:  
  6. http://www.icyphoenix.com//viewtopic.php?p=7512#7512  
  8. Here are a reminder of some of the terms you accepted when you registered, we kindly ask you to respect them in the future  
  10. Quote:  
  11. "You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate any applicable laws. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned"  
  13. If you don't see why you've recived this warning you could try contact KugeLSichA, who gave the warning, explaining your post, and that you don't understand why this warning is given. 

"You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate any applicable laws. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned" hm.. what did i write that represented this?

Back to topPage bottom

TheLastLegion wrote: [View Post]
Done but why did i get a warning for no apparent reason?
  1. You account on Icy Phoenix has recived a warning.  
  2. You have now a total of 1 warnings, if you somehow receive more than 3 your account will be blocked.  
  4. The reasons for this are numerous, this warning is received because of this post:  
  6. http://www.icyphoenix.com//viewtopic.php?p=7512#7512  
  8. Here are a reminder of some of the terms you accepted when you registered, we kindly ask you to respect them in the future  
  10. Quote:  
  11. "You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate any applicable laws. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned"  
  13. If you don't see why you've recived this warning you could try contact KugeLSichA, who gave the warning, explaining your post, and that you don't understand why this warning is given. 

"You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate any applicable laws. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned" hm.. what did i write that represented this?

You got an answer in your PM. please check

Play Games at GamesCampus!

KugeLSichASend private messageVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom

o ok got it solved in PM

Ok i still need help with this
  1. How can i edit the links tab with the scrolling pics?  
  2. I know how to manage/add etc. but i can't seem to find the button to delete or edit the little buttons of phpbb.com and of phpBBXS spanish etc. 

anyone?

Back to topPage bottom

if I remember it is javascript file on the root  

sorry it was old xs

after deleting clear cache folder

info.png
Description:  
Download
Filename: info.png
Filesize: 20.76 KB
Downloaded: 355 Time(s)

Last edited by difus on Mon 15 Jan, 2007 23:54; edited 1 time in total 
difusSend private messageVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom

TheLastLegion wrote: [View Post]
o ok got it solved in PM

Ok i still need help with this
  1. How can i edit the links tab with the scrolling pics?  
  2. I know how to manage/add etc. but i can't seem to find the button to delete or edit the little buttons of phpbb.com and of phpBBXS spanish etc. 

anyone?

if you wanna remove an link/image to one site you can do it over ACP -> Links -> Manage Links

You can disable it by setting it to OFF or you can delete the link... then it shouldn´t be appeared in the Links nav on Portal and Index

Play Games at GamesCampus!

KugeLSichASend private messageVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom
Post new topic  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  Page 1 of 1

HideWas this topic useful?

Link this topic
URL
BBCode
HTML

Permissions List