SOLVED [HELP!!!! With An Issue] BLACK PEARL - Changing Colour To The Usernames.

Subject: [HELP!!!! With An Issue] BLACK PEARL - Changing Colour To The Usernames.
Hi to everyone, this is my first post here, first of all, thanks in advance for reading and trying to help me/us.

I'm working with some friends trying to customize the template "BLACK PEARL" of Icy Phoenix for a website. But we have a very last problem.

The usernames are in the colour "#224455" wich in our oppinion doesn't feet our needs. We know that's the basic color of the Icy Phoenix, then sufring through php files etcetcetc we found the lines of code about it.

We found those lines in 2 files.

1.functions_dbmtnc.php
2.update_to_ip.php

both files are database related i pressume, then after changing on there the colour "#224455" for our desired "#004794", NOTHING HAPPENS. We done on the database the SQL query and we put the values on, and the SQL went ok, but still nothing happens...

Anyone know how to change usercolour on BLACK PEARL??'

That would be REALLY great!!!!!

Another question, is if anyone knows how to align-center the upper web logo..in wich file shall be done?

thanks in advance again and thanks again for the read!!!!!!!

8)

-David-

Subject: Re: [HELP!!!! With An Issue] BLACK PEARL - Changing Colour To The Usernames.
try here

try_here

it is in ACP

Subject: Re: [HELP!!!! With An Issue] BLACK PEARL - Changing Colour To The Usernames.
thank you very much!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please do not use undescriptive titles such as "HELP!!!! With An Issue", even if it is only part of the title.

"HELP ON BLACK PEARL - how Changing Colour To The Usernames?" would be a suitable one ;)

Profile PM  

Page 1 of 1