Re: Problem With All Templates In Xs2
Ok, I can't stand it. I'll have you try one more thing LOL
Have you ever moved the your installation to a different folder after installing it?
Did you fill out the correct path names when installing?
1. Go to Admin Control Panel - ACP
2. Under "Configuration" Click "Server"
3. Script path -> make sure the path here is correct.
Example URL and correct path
If this was yours you would put..
in the box beside "Script path"
Now scroll down the page and do the following...
1. Cookie domain <-> Needs to be .yoursite.com [color=red]Note the period in front[/red]
would be .website.com
2. Cookie name <-> This doesnt matter, something short
cookie is something like "blkfsnforum" or "blk_fusion"
3. Cookie path <-> Again this needs to be the same as above - http://www.yoursite.com/forum/
I would have just given you the cookieMOD mod to do all this for you, but I doubt it would work with the security the package has.
Try this and let me know