Reply with quote Download Post 
Post Style Release Vista Pink For IP 2* 

Package Icy Phoenix Styles

File $Id: Vista Pink

Version for Icy Phoenix: 2.* Released - 18th February 2013

Creator: mort (Webmaster) http://www.bitzagames.com/

License http://opensource.org/licenses/GPL-license.php GNU Public License

Extra credits for this Theme:
    A modified Icy Phoenix theme based on the default Floreal by Mighty Gorgon. < http://www.icyphoenix.com >

Description:
    A theme done in subtle reds and pinks with floral embellishments and backgrounds. And is certainly a "Ladies" only theme.

Extra Additions:
    The theme comes with optional new buttons and coding for the editor should you wish to change its appearance.
    The instructions are documented in the .zip.

Screen-shot:

vista_pink

Enjoy!

vista_pink_IPv2.zip
Description: Updated version with the files zipped into a vista folder 
Download
Filename: vista_pink_IPv2.zip
Filesize: 486.82 KB
Downloaded: 282 Time(s)

Edited by mort, Tue 12 Mar, 2013 21:28: Updated the zip to include a "Vista" folder
mortSend private message  
Back to topPage bottom
Icy Phoenix is an open source project, you can show your appreciation and support future development by donating to the project.

Support us

Post Re: Style Release Vista Pink For IP 2* 

thanks for sharing this nice style
i go to download it

BTW moving this topic to Templates And Styles

LimunSend private messageVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom

Hi Limun,

Please let me know if you think anything can be improved or changed with it, and you're welcome to clone it and do anything you wish with it.

In case you miss it - There are some nice floral images included to replace the Icy Penguins Phoenix  images.

mortSend private message  
Back to topPage bottom

mort wrote: [View Post]
Hi Limun,

Please let me know if you think anything can be improved or changed with it, and you're welcome to clone it and do anything you wish with it.

In case you miss it - There are some nice floral images included to replace the Icy Penguins Phoenix  images.

i think its perfect like it is  

Back to topPage bottom

It looks very nice... there is no need to add my copyright on bottom... you can remove it.  

Mighty GorgonSend private messageSend e-mail to userVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom

Looks nice mort, thanks for sharing it.

TheSteffenSend private message  
Back to topPage bottom

I've moved the Vista Pink download to Icy Phoenix because this is where it belongs.

@Limun,

You don't need my permission or anyone's permission to add any themes that are released under the GPL to your "Style Demo" You can take all of MG's/Icy Phoenix styles and add them too - Or anyone else's for that matter.

All you have to do is create a link to the "Download Source" - Which means that you can't just sort of add the download somewhere else and link to that unless the theme has been declared abandoned or is no longer available at the original source - (The same goes for MODS) - That's how the GNU/GPL works.

But of course, if you modify themes or mods, then you would add a link to "Your" modified version and that's where acknowledging, or retaining the original source or credits plays a big part in keeping it all on a level playing field.

And is something a lot of people don't understand or give a damn about.

mortSend private message  
Back to topPage bottom

you shoud rename root folder of this style to 'vista' or change array('template_name' => 'vista', to array('template_name' => 'vista_pink_IPv2',

its not installable like this when someone download it  

Back to topPage bottom

I'll have a look at it tomorrow, but in the meantime this does NOT resemble anything like the vista pink that is in the download?

You need to show the themes as people would normally see them, and if that style demo can't do that - then I humbly suggest that you DON'T use it.

wrong1

mortSend private message  
Back to topPage bottom

mort wrote: [View Post]
I'll have a look at it tomorrow, but in the meantime this does NOT resemble anything like the vista pink that is in the download?

You need to show the themes as people would normally see them, and if that style demo can't do that - then I humbly suggest that you DON'T use it.

i dont understand you , i just installed your style for demo styles
try bla bla bla.com/index.php?s=96
its the same thing
i have 1280px resolution and i dont see where is the problem

Back to topPage bottom

I don't know why I didn't zip up the files in a vista folder and not just zip the files - Mind must have been somewhere else

Anyway, the .zip has been updated.

And as for the demo - I don't recall having the menu on the right, or creating an extra wrapper around the blocks on the forum.php page?

But, when you are back up and running - I'll have another look, and if it's something I've done - I'll fix it.

Ok, I've made a few personal changes here, but the layout should be the same with what's in the zip.

http://bitzagames.com/forum/index.php?s=9

mortSend private message  
Back to topPage bottom

HideWas this topic useful?

Link this topic
URL
BBCode
HTML

Permissions List