Icy Phoenix

[Dutch] Icy Phoenix 1.3.0.53a

Article
Reply with quote    Download Post  
Post [Dutch] Icy Phoenix 1.3.0.53a 

Hello,
here is the version of the Dutch language for Icy Phoenix 1.3.0.53 (the third stable release)

Small things

For upgrading to this package, I can if there are people that will upgrade to this package from my previous packages provide upgrade instructions (this is only as MOD instructions and is a .txt file).

Things for new release

Upgrade instructions are available if anyone requested it.

If there will be a new release of Icy Phoenix, I have need time to upgrade my Dutch Language, be patient and I will release as soon is possible a new release of the Dutch language for Icy Phoenix.

New in this release

• Icy Phoenix 1.3.0.53 ready
  • lang_admin.php and lang_main.php => small things changed in grammar and some rows from scratch new translated
  • some rows are in English -> in this release translated to Dutch (I have found them and translated it!)
  • some other things.....

Templates

Images for the Dutch, I mean for the templates that is available on this site is, only at this time, for the template Icy Phoenix. For all other templates haven't seen this but you are free to make it or contact me if you need a package. Maybe, if I can find the time to make it, is there in the future maybe more supported templates for Dutch language.

Support

Support for Dutch language only in this topic, don't PM me for support. Bugs within this packages: report it here so that the Dutch Language will better and better and that I can edit for a next release. Without your input is this impossible.

This is only the standard package of the Dutch Language, should you be interested in extra language (maybe for Mods or Styles): give me a notify by PM, so that I can help you.

Please pay attention for the following:
Use the package that have the same version as Icy Phoenix. Packages that have an other version will probably not work at older or newere releases of Icy Phoenix.

Should you ask for support, please remember that this is an open source community and me and all the Staff are doing all for free and in their spare time... be kind, be patient and respect other users efforts and hard work.

Icy Phoenix 1.3.0.53a Dutch Lang
Description:Dutch Language For Icy Phoenix 1.3.0.53aDutch Language For Icy Phoenix 1.3.0.53a
Download
Filesize:310.22 KB
Downloaded:1494

Enjoy the Dutch Icy Phoenix!
Brandsrus

Edited by Mighty Gorgon, Sun 02 Aug, 2009 20:52: Link updated
Edited by brandsrus, Wed 27 Jan, 2010 16:40: added language pack for 1.3.0.53a (id: ip_20100117_13053a)
Edited by brandsrus, Fri 29 Jan, 2010 16:11: Attachment deleted
brandsrus - View user's profile Send private message  
brandsrus [ Sun 02 Aug, 2009 10:31 ]
Icy Phoenix is an open source project, you can show your appreciation and support future development by donating to the project.

Support us

Comments
Post Re: [Dutch] Icy Phoenix 1.3.0.53 

Moved to Downloads and link updated...

SVN updated as well.

Thanks for sharing!

Mighty Gorgon - View user's profile Send private message  
Mighty Gorgon [ Sun 02 Aug, 2009 20:53 ]
Post Re: [Dutch] Icy Phoenix 1.3.0.53 

Hello Friends.
I read your entire post it is really nice, I want to teach myself Dutch language, so your file is too helpful to me.
Thanks.

stifenhowk - View user's profile Send private message  
stifenhowk [ Thu 19 Nov, 2009 17:02 ]
Post Re: [Dutch] Icy Phoenix 1.3.0.53a (UPDATED) 

First post updated with new package.

Good luck and enjoy!  

brandsrus - View user's profile Send private message  
brandsrus [ Wed 27 Jan, 2010 16:41 ]

Thank you brandsrus

ThE KuKa - View user's profile Send private message  
ThE KuKa [ Thu 28 Jan, 2010 19:36 ]

SVN and Downloads section both updated.

Thanks.

Mighty Gorgon - View user's profile Send private message  
Mighty Gorgon [ Fri 29 Jan, 2010 16:06 ]

HideWas this topic useful?