Icy Phoenix

     
 


Post new topic  Reply to topic 
Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Reply with quote Download Post 
Post CUSTOMIZATION - Ranks 
 
I have this problem...
some members in their "user menade" have in:
rank 1 title - Automatic ranks by posts    and others have
rank 2 title - Automatic ranks by days

so to some members  ranks above avatar is shown (to this who have ranks by posts)
ant to others it not show (to this who have ranks by days)

i dont know why this is becomed different affter upgrading to icy....

 ranking

so question is....
any way to made this for all members same...
i want that all members have "rank 1 title - Automatic ranks by posts" like default

i have 5600 members please dont tell me that i will have to do it manualy one by one  

thanks
 




____________
We are the phpBBorg. Lower your Crackers. Your phpological and forumological distinctivness will be added to our own. Resistance if futile!
 
Last edited by Limun on Thu 14 Aug, 2008 16:16; edited 2 times in total 
LimunSend private messageVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom
Icy Phoenix is an open source project, you can show your appreciation and support future development by donating to the project.

Support us
 
Reply with quote Download Post 
Post Re: Ranking 
 
This query will set all existing users to rank by posts:

REPLACE ip_ WITH YOUR TABLE PREFIX
Specify the user ids you want to exclude in the highlighted part, separated by commas. Please do exclude anonymous (-1). All users excluded will not be affected by this query.
Code: [Download] [Hide] [Select]
UPDATE `ip_users` SET `user_rank` = '0' WHERE `user_id` NOT IN (-1,2,3);


Greets!
 




____________
Gabriel Anca
 
KasLimonSend private messageVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote Download Post 
Post Re: Ranking 
 
KasLimon wrote: [View Post]
This query will set all existing users to rank by posts:

REPLACE ip_ WITH YOUR TABLE PREFIX
Specify the user ids you want to exclude in the highlighted part, separated by commas. Please do exclude anonymous (-1). All users excluded will not be affected by this query.
Code: [Download] [Hide] [Select]
UPDATE `ip_users` SET `user_rank` = '0' WHERE `user_id` NOT IN (-1,2,3);


Greets!


so i need to put only -1 and all members will be users with rank by posts ?

thanks Kas
 




____________
We are the phpBBorg. Lower your Crackers. Your phpological and forumological distinctivness will be added to our own. Resistance if futile!
 
LimunSend private messageVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote Download Post 
Post Re: Ranking 
 
Yes
 




____________
Gabriel Anca
 
KasLimonSend private messageVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote Download Post 
Post Re: Ranking 
 
KasLimon wrote: [View Post]
Yes Yes Yes Yes


thank you...i will report it when i made it...  
 




____________
We are the phpBBorg. Lower your Crackers. Your phpological and forumological distinctivness will be added to our own. Resistance if futile!
 
LimunSend private messageVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote Download Post 
Post Re: Ranking 
 
ok it worked perfectly  

i made a mistake because i didnt thinked on administrators and moderators ranks , so they also becomed users by posts  

thats why NOT IN (-1,2,3); u talked and i didnt thinked about  

but i restored administrators and moderators ranks manualy (better this than 3000 members )  

thank you very much KasL
 




____________
We are the phpBBorg. Lower your Crackers. Your phpological and forumological distinctivness will be added to our own. Resistance if futile!
 
LimunSend private messageVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote Download Post 
Post Re: SOLVED - Ranking 
 
now i have trouble again with this  

every new user is automactly added "rank 2 title - Automatic ranks by days" by default on when is registred

how to put it on "rank 1 title - Automatic ranks by posts" by default when is registred ?

thanks
 




____________
We are the phpBBorg. Lower your Crackers. Your phpological and forumological distinctivness will be added to our own. Resistance if futile!
 
LimunSend private messageVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote Download Post 
Post Re: SOLVED - Ranking 
 
Limun wrote: [View Post]
now i have trouble again with this  

every new user is automactly added "rank 2 title - Automatic ranks by days" by default on when is registred

how to put it on "rank 1 title - Automatic ranks by posts" by default when is registred ?

thanks


I have the same problem... I have tried to find a solution, but without success.
 




____________
My Icy forum: www.lineameteo.it
Staff Member @ IcyPhoenix.com & IcyPhoenix.it
 
andrea75Send private messageVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote Download Post 
Post Re: Ranking 
 
Removing Solved tag....

Perhaps you should change the "0" for a "1" or "-1"
 



 
novice programmerSend private message  
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote Download Post 
Post Re: SOLVED - Ranking 
 
Uhmmmm... maybe a find the solution, but I think is better if someone more expert confirm.

Try to execute this query:

Code: [Download] [Hide] [Select]
ALTER TABLE `phpbb_users` CHANGE `user_rank2` `user_rank2` INT( 11 ) NULL DEFAULT '-2'





EDIT: (I can't post another message because I'm the last user that post and is not passed one day since this post... it's a new function! )

KasLimon wrote: [View Post]
This query will set all existing users to rank by posts:

REPLACE ip_ WITH YOUR TABLE PREFIX
Specify the user ids you want to exclude in the highlighted part, separated by commas. Please do exclude anonymous (-1). All users excluded will not be affected by this query.
Code: [Download] [Hide] [Select]
UPDATE `ip_users` SET `user_rank` = '0' WHERE `user_id` NOT IN (-1,2,3);


Greets!


Uhmmmm.... I think that could be enough to execute this query:

Code: [Download] [Hide] [Select]
UPDATE phpbb_users SET user_rank2 = '-2' WHERE user_rank2 = '-1'


Because I see that Limun (but I was the same problem) has got rank by days on rank2. It's right?
 




____________
My Icy forum: www.lineameteo.it
Staff Member @ IcyPhoenix.com & IcyPhoenix.it
 
andrea75Send private messageVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote Download Post 
Post Re: Ranking 
 
i m confused now  

all i want that rank1 is "ranking by posts" as default also when new members register
rank2 is not important .... it can be empty
 




____________
We are the phpBBorg. Lower your Crackers. Your phpological and forumological distinctivness will be added to our own. Resistance if futile!
 
LimunSend private messageVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote Download Post 
Post Re: Ranking 
 
Limun wrote: [View Post]
i m confused now  

all i want that rank1 is "ranking by posts" as default also when new members register
rank2 is not important .... it can be empty


To do this I have executed this queries:

Code: [Download] [Hide] [Select]
ALTER TABLE `phpbb_users` CHANGE `user_rank2` `user_rank2` INT( 11 ) NULL DEFAULT '-2'


This set as default for new members only first rank (by posts), and remove the second (by days)

Code: [Download] [Hide] [Select]
UPDATE phpbb_users SET user_rank2 = '-2' WHERE user_rank2 = '-1'


This empty the second rank for old members that has got "ranking by days" on their profile, but I think that you don't need to do this, because you have made the same thing with query that KasLimon suggest you, even if that don't need to set again all ranks for admin, mod, ecc. ecc.
 




____________
My Icy forum: www.lineameteo.it
Staff Member @ IcyPhoenix.com & IcyPhoenix.it
 
andrea75Send private messageVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote Download Post 
Post Re: Ranking 
 
hmmm

so whic one of those 2 i need to do

as i see all is about user_rank2 , i dont see user_rank  
 




____________
We are the phpBBorg. Lower your Crackers. Your phpological and forumological distinctivness will be added to our own. Resistance if futile!
 
LimunSend private messageVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote Download Post 
Post Re: Ranking 
 
Limun wrote: [View Post]
hmmm

so whic one of those 2 i need to do

as i see all is about user_rank2 , i dont see user_rank  


Use only first....
You don't see user_rank because this rank is ok. The problem, if u see the first image you post, is on user_rank2, that by default is actually set on "ranking by days". With first query I post above you'll set as empty rank2 by default, so all new users will have only "ranking by post" on their profile.
I hope you can understand now.....
 




____________
My Icy forum: www.lineameteo.it
Staff Member @ IcyPhoenix.com & IcyPhoenix.it
 
andrea75Send private messageVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote Download Post 
Post Re: Ranking 
 
andrea75 wrote: [View Post]
Limun wrote: [View Post]
hmmm

so whic one of those 2 i need to do

as i see all is about user_rank2 , i dont see user_rank  


Use only first....
You don't see user_rank because this rank is ok. The problem, if u see the first image you post, is on user_rank2, that by default is actually set on "ranking by days". With first query I post above you'll set as empty rank2 by default, so all new users will have only "ranking by post" on their profile.
I hope you can understand now.....


but my rank1 is empty to all who is new registred (my first picture is before this new problem)

see this pic-this is newest registred member

 abbba
 




____________
We are the phpBBorg. Lower your Crackers. Your phpological and forumological distinctivness will be added to our own. Resistance if futile!
 
LimunSend private messageVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom
Post new topic  Reply to topic  Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next


Display posts from previous:    

HideWas this topic useful?

Link this topic
URL
BBCode
HTML

HideSimilar Topics

Topic Author Forum Replies Last Post
No new posts How To Build New Ranks Zuker Old Styles Topics 10 Tue 14 Nov, 2006 01:07 View latest post
Mighty Gorgon
No new posts New Ranks Images supostabme Old Styles Topics 10 Sun 06 May, 2007 17:35 View latest post
Mighty Gorgon
No new posts Groups And Ranks Please Help jp2123 Old Support Topics 1 Mon 12 Jan, 2009 12:20 View latest post
Lopalong
No new posts Forum Ranks Smilie Old Support Topics 6 Thu 20 Jan, 2011 18:32 View latest post
Joshua203
No new posts Automatic Ranks Sarakin Old Support Topics 15 Sat 30 Jun, 2012 18:33 View latest post
Sarakin




 
Permissions List
You cannot post new topics
You cannot reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You cannot vote in polls
You cannot attach files
You can download files
You cannot post calendar events


  

 

  cron