Icy Phoenix

Page 1 of 1

Reply with quote Download Post 
Post Rainbow Pearl Style For Icy Phoenix 2.2.0.105 

Originally, I was using a PHPBB CMS with Rainbow Pearl style. Luca graciously allowed me to use elements from Rainbow on my site (www.systemguys.com) so the look and coloring was seamless across all pages. I've recently changed the CMS to Icy Phoenix 2.2.0.205 with Blue Pearl style because it was the closest style to Rainbow Pearl. I'm still in the process of setting up 2.2.0.205 and at some point would like to change from Blue Pearl to Rainbow Pearl. I keep careful track of any mods I make and am confident that I can quickly reproduce what I've done so far when replacing the Blue Pearl style with Rainbow Pearl (if it were available for 2.2.0.205.)

I am not all confident about producing a 2.2.0.205 Rainbow Pearl style. If you would be interested in making that style available for 2.2.0.205, I would be glad to fund (or partially fund) through a contribution your cost so that I and others can use it. I'm not worried about a completion date because I know the result will be correct and finished in a much shorter time than any attempt I'd make on my own.

Let me know if you're more comfortable discussing this off-forum. My email is   - Thanks, Bob

Bob DukesSend private message  
Back to topPage bottom
Icy Phoenix is an open source project, you can show your appreciation and support future development by donating to the project.

Support us

Post Re: Rainbow Pearl Style For Icy Phoenix 2.2.0.105 

Hi Bob,
Rainbow Pearl is just Blue Pearl in Icy Phoenix and you will find it here:

Icy Phoenix Styles

You need to be logged in to be able to download it.

Let me know should you need any other help.

Mighty GorgonSend private messageSend e-mail to userVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom

Hi Luca - I am getting old (and color-blind). I chose to use Blue Pearl when I installed 2.2.0.105 because I thought it was very similar to Rainbow Pearl. Now I see they are one and the same. I'm glad this happened because it made me realize how long I've been using your work on PHPBB and now Icy Phoenix without making a contribution. I've corrected that and hope my contribution helps you and your team to have continued success. Thanks - Bob

Bob DukesSend private message  
Back to topPage bottom

Hi Bob, thank you very much, I appreciate a lot your donation, I'll make my best to maintain alive at least the support for Icy Phoenix in my limited free time. Thank you!

Mighty GorgonSend private messageSend e-mail to userVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom

HideWas this topic useful?

Link this topic
URL
BBCode
HTML

Permissions List