Icy Phoenix

Page 1 of 1

Reply with quote Download Post 
Post Problem Viewing And Updating Profile With Bluehost 

finally I go to a paid hosting for hosting the ICY PHOENIX forum and I avoid all the problems related with 35's, and limited functions but I just migrated te forum form the free hosting to the paid hosting I get errors on viewing the profile (I didn't have this problem before).
the SQL error:

Could not obtain field value

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'FROM ip_users WHERE user_id = 2' at line 1

SELECT FROM ip_users WHERE user_id = 2

Line : 718
File : usercp_viewprofile.php

you can view the error on http://tuputamulder.com

I have repaired, optimize and do some maintenance on the database without success

I know SQL and see that the column selection it's missing but I don'y know PHP and I dont know how to solve

thanks

PD: I've searched before posting but I found nothing

Last edited by mimoson999 on Tue 22 May, 2007 17:30; edited 2 times in total 
mimoson999Send private messageVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom
Icy Phoenix is an open source project, you can show your appreciation and support future development by donating to the project.

Support us

Post Re: Problem Viewing The User Profile 

the problem goes far, when A user try to update profile information a new field appear with this message:

These items have been created by an administrator. They may or may not be publicly viewable. Items marked with a * are required fields.

the field description it's a single character the ":"
obviously I didn't create this field.

and when you try to update the profile information (click on submit) I get this errors.

On the top of the page:

Warning: htmlspecialchars() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /home/tuputamu/public_html/includes/usercp_register.php on line 568

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/tuputamu/public_html/includes/usercp_register.php:568) in /home/tuputamu/public_html/includes/page_header.php on line 1212

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/tuputamu/public_html/includes/usercp_register.php:568) in /home/tuputamu/public_html/includes/page_header.php on line 1214

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/tuputamu/public_html/includes/usercp_register.php:568) in /home/tuputamu/public_html/includes/page_header.php on line 1215

and on the block

Could not update custom profile fields

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '= '' WHERE user_id = '1449'' at line 1

UPDATE ip_users SET = '' WHERE user_id = '1449'

Line : 998
File : usercp_register.php

The other problem about view profile also persists

I have migrate the forum directly from the free hosting to the paid hosting (bluehost). now I have deployed a backup of the forum on local and all seems to work perfect so the problem is about the hosting but I don't know how to ask for support about this error. I supose that they have blocked some php function but I can't say them wich function.
they let me modify some values on the php.ini. if you can tell me what I have to change I''ll preciate it (maybe someone that it's hosted there).

in mi ignorance I look at the PHP code and the problem seems to be in the text_to_column function defined in functions_profile_fields.php (but I don't know anything about PHP)

I can't setup the forum without solving this so all the help will be highly preciated  

PD: I think that going to a paid hosting will resolve all my problems but the errors are worst than ever

Back to topPage bottom
Post Re: Problem Viewing And Updating Profile With Bluehost.com 

I modified the php.ini randomly and I get the solution. When I change the output_buffering value from off to on all is going fine.

sorry for bothering and thanks to all that have read me.

PD: I only ask for support when i'm really desperate and I have tried a bunch and nothing seems to work

Back to topPage bottom
Post Re: SOLVED - Problem Viewing And Updating Profile With Blueh 

Thanks for keeping us posted. This is the correct way to ask for support, give all details and write when the problem is solved.

I'm sorry that nobody have been able to help you and you did all on your own.

But hey... what is important is that now everything is working fine and you could solve it on your own.

Thanks.

Mighty GorgonSend private messageSend e-mail to userVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom
Post new topic  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  Page 1 of 1

HideWas this topic useful?

Link this topic
URL
BBCode
HTML

Permissions List