Icy Phoenix

     
 


Post new topic  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. 
Page 1 of 1
 
 
Reply with quote Download Post 
Post Yellow/Red Cards 
 
Hi!
For me, Icy Phoenix has got a little problem with little yellow/red cards. I have set up for mux number of admonition 2 and when a customer catches up 2 admonition it appears red little card, but it isn't banned. But if it has got 3, it has got always the red little card but it's banned. it cannot be arranged this fact making in way that as soon as it arrives to 2 admonitions, it visualizes 2 little yellow cards and so to the 3th little yellow cards it becomes automatically red and so it banned?

Thanks

Sorry for my bad english ^^
 



 
FexysSend private message  
Back to topPage bottom
Icy Phoenix is an open source project, you can show your appreciation and support future development by donating to the project.

Support us
 
Reply with quote Download Post 
Post Re: Yellow/Red Cards 
 
The red card is banned. When you have the 2 yellow cards appair the red card and he is banned.
 




____________
Webmaster: EliteMoviles
Server: Sotem.es
Version: Icy Phoenix 1.2.0.27
 
AexoSend private messageVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote Download Post 
Post Re: Yellow/Red Cards 
 
Fexys wrote: [View Post]
making in way that as soon as it arrives to 2 admonitions, it visualizes 2 little yellow cards and so to the 3th little yellow cards it becomes automatically red and so it banned?



Set max ammonition to 3
 



 
VortexSend private messageVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote Download Post 
Post Re: Yellow/Red Cards 
 
Maybe I have not explained to myself well.
If, for instance, I set up as maximum number of admonitions 3 and then go to give the first admonition the yellow ticket appears to the user, then all OK. If then I add another yellow ticket, therefore 2, the user does not have two yellow tickets but a red ticket and not to "banned". While if I add he anchors another ticket, therefore 3, the user is bannato [with much of "banned" degree] it and the red ticket is set up.

The problem to that according to when he reaches the 2 admonitions it should show 2 yellow tickets, because to useless show a red ticket if the user not to banned.

Also you do of the tests and you see if I am right.
-------------------------------------------------------
Forse non mi sono spiegato bene.
Se, per esempio, imposto come numero massimo di ammonizioni 3 e poi vado a dare la prima ammonizione compare all'utente il cartellino giallo, quindi tutto ok. Se poi aggiungo un altro cartellino giallo, quindi 2, l'utente non ha due cartellini gialli ma un cartellino rosso e non è bannato. Mentre se aggiungo ancora un altro cartellino, quindi 3, l'utente viene bannato [con tanto di grado di "banned"] e viene impostato il cartellino rosso.

Il problema è che secondo me quando raggiunge le 2 ammonizioni dovrebbe visualizzare 2 cartellini gialli, perchè è inutile visualizzare un cartellino rosso se l'utente non è bannato.

Fate anche voi delle prove e vedete se ho ragione.
 



 
FexysSend private message  
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote Download Post 
Post Re: Yellow/Red Cards 
 
Fexys wrote: [View Post]
Maybe I have not explained to myself well.
If, for instance, I set up as maximum number of admonitions 3 and then go to give the first admonition the yellow ticket appears to the user, then all OK. If then I add another yellow ticket, therefore 2, the user does not have two yellow tickets but a red ticket and not to "banned". While if I add he anchors another ticket, therefore 3, the user is bannato [with much of "banned" degree] it and the red ticket is set up.

The problem to that according to when he reaches the 2 admonitions it should show 2 yellow tickets, because to useless show a red ticket if the user not to banned.

Also you do of the tests and you see if I am right.
-------------------------------------------------------
Forse non mi sono spiegato bene.
Se, per esempio, imposto come numero massimo di ammonizioni 3 e poi vado a dare la prima ammonizione compare all'utente il cartellino giallo, quindi tutto ok. Se poi aggiungo un altro cartellino giallo, quindi 2, l'utente non ha due cartellini gialli ma un cartellino rosso e non è bannato. Mentre se aggiungo ancora un altro cartellino, quindi 3, l'utente viene bannato [con tanto di grado di "banned"] e viene impostato il cartellino rosso.

Il problema è che secondo me quando raggiunge le 2 ammonizioni dovrebbe visualizzare 2 cartellini gialli, perchè è inutile visualizzare un cartellino rosso se l'utente non è bannato.

Fate anche voi delle prove e vedete se ho ragione.





Ok, ho capito il tuo problema... però a me funziona, non so come aiutarti, aspettiamo qualcuno più competente di me


Understood, but I don't know how to help you, sorry.
 



 
VortexSend private messageVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote Download Post 
Post Re: Yellow/Red Cards 
 
Thank you for reporting this.

I should have fixed this bug.

You'll have things working fine in the final release.
 




____________
Luca
SEARCH is the quickest way to get support.
Icy Phoenix ColorizeIt - CustomIcy - HON
 
Mighty GorgonSend private messageSend e-mail to userVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote Download Post 
Post Re: Yellow/Red Cards 
 
Hi people.

I have problem as follows: on my site there is 10 yellow cards limit, before user gets automatically banned (gets a red). There is one user that has got a red card directly (not by 10 yellow cards), and there is 3 users with one yellow card each. With Icy 1.0.11.11 everything was OK. Now, after I upgraded to final Icy, something strange happened: all users are still have their cards, but these yellow carded users are appearing to have red cards (red card image above avatar) when they appear on the same page, and have posted AFTER the red carded user! On other pages, as well as on page BEFORE red card user post, they have normal yellow card image above avatar. I tried to clear yellow card status to zero in ACP, then to set it again, but problem persists.

Here are the link to check it: http://www.omarska.net/viewtopic.ph...er=asc&start=15. Pay attention to user mogwa. Also don and skywalker (these 3 have yellows). AK-47 is the real red carded user.

I didn't want to post this on bugs, at least until MG or someone confirms it. Maybe there is some setting I should check?

Respect to all Icy Crew, keep up the good work.
 




____________
Omarska online
 
omarskaSend private messageVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote Download Post 
Post Re: Yellow/Red Cards 
 
I see everything ok... check that wasn't a cache issue.
 




____________
? Zuker - EDDB - LPM - Sharefields
 
ZukerSend private messageVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote Download Post 
Post Re: Yellow/Red Cards 
 
No, Zuker, I cleared local (browser) and remote cache, and it still shows up, from different computers.
Look:
mogwa_first_1180009699_233489ak_47mogwa_second
First image is user with yellow card, that is correctly shown above avatar. This is from his post on top of page. Second is user with red card, which is also shown correctly above his avatar, somwhere in the middle of the page. And third is that yellow user from the beginning again, but at this post, which is just below red user's post, he's got red card image above avatar. All this on the same page (on the link above).
I got reports from other users, who also see this happening. As I said before, browser cache and Icy cache folder are emptied, but with no effect whatsoever. Is there some other cache directory, that I'm not aware of?

Can you confirm this one more time, please?

Thanks
 




____________
Omarska online
 
omarskaSend private messageVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote Download Post 
Post Re: Yellow/Red Cards 
 
You are right

Try this please

open viewtopic.php

FIND
Code: [Download] [Hide] [Select]
            $user_warnings = $postrow[$i]['user_warnings'];

            $card_img = '';



REPLACE WITH
Code: [Download] [Hide] [Select]
            $user_warnings = $postrow[$i]['user_warnings'];

            $card_img = '';
            $is_banned = false;

 




____________
? Zuker - EDDB - LPM - Sharefields
 
ZukerSend private messageVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote Download Post 
Post Re: Yellow/Red Cards 
 
As usual Zuker, you did it .
Honestly, I think that you are one of the best supporters out there. Not only on Icy forum, but allround.

For the 854th time,  

P.S. Is this bug, or it's my setup?
 




____________
Omarska online
 
omarskaSend private messageVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote Download Post 
Post Re: Yellow/Red Cards 
 
It was a bug

I'll post it on bugs seccion

Thank u for thanking me.   it's nice to hear that
 




____________
? Zuker - EDDB - LPM - Sharefields
 
ZukerSend private messageVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote Download Post 
Post Re: SOLVED - Yellow/Red Cards 
 
omarska wrote: [View Post]
As usual Zuker, you did it .
Honestly, I think that you are one of the best supporters out there. Not only on Icy forum, but allround.

For the 854th time,  

P.S. Is this bug, or it's my setup?

It was a bug, I sent this fix to Zuker.
 




____________
Luca
SEARCH is the quickest way to get support.
Icy Phoenix ColorizeIt - CustomIcy - HON
 
Mighty GorgonSend private messageSend e-mail to userVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom
Post new topic  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  Page 1 of 1
 


Display posts from previous:    

HideWas this topic useful?

Link this topic
URL
BBCode
HTML




 
Permissions List
You cannot post new topics
You cannot reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You cannot vote in polls
You cannot attach files
You can download files
You cannot post calendar events