Icy Phoenix

Page 1 of 1

Reply with quote Download Post 
Post Functions.php Error 

Hello, i´ve just upgraded mi phpbb forum to icy phoenix system, with some minors errors in the sql database and other stuff i´ve finally managed to restore mi forum. But now i have a little problem, in the main page of the portal an error appears at the top of the page.

Quote:
Warning: Division by zero in /home/content/p/o/s/postanime/html/foro/includes/functions.php on line 1038

Warning: Division by zero in /home/content/p/o/s/postanime/html/foro/includes/functions.php on line 1045

Of course there are still some problems that im solving, but i will really want some help with this one.

I´ll appretiate any help you could give me.  

PD: If there any syntax error in the message, just remember, my english its not my main lenguage.

postanimeSend private message  
Back to topPage bottom
Icy Phoenix is an open source project, you can show your appreciation and support future development by donating to the project.

Support us

Post Re: Functions.php Error 

I didnt want to double post, but just this problema may be related to the one before. I just try to register to my forum as a guest, but when i choose mi birthdate date, it only let me choose the year of birth as 2007. I think it may be related to the error i explain before.

Thanx  

Back to topPage bottom

mate,

In which page you got this error?

Yuri MenzlSend private message  
Back to topPage bottom

It shows me the php error in the home page, just above the main options of the portal. I leave you an image (My forum is in spanish)

5xpfygw

Thanx

Back to topPage bottom

postanime wrote: [View Post]
It shows me the php error in the home page, just above the main options of the portal. I leave you an image (My forum is in spanish)

5xpfygw

Thanx

Have you tried to re-upload the files?
That template doesn´t looks like the original one. Try to set one of the mg_themes and post the results.

novice programmerSend private message  
Back to topPage bottom

This error occurs since the variable didn't recognized. So the problem isn't in functions.php, prolly the error occurs in portal.php.

You installed some MOD in portal.php?

Yuri MenzlSend private message  
Back to topPage bottom

Yuri Menzl wrote: [View Post]
This error occurs since the variable didn't recognized. So the problem isn't in functions.php, prolly the error occurs in portal.php.

You installed some MOD in portal.php?

Nop, its an update from a previus phpbb installation. Ill will try to reupload some files and let you know.

Quote:
Have you tried to re-upload the files?
That template doesn´t looks like the original one. Try to set one of the mg_themes and post the results.

As the other file, ill try to reupload it and see what happends.

Thanx for you help.

Back to topPage bottom

Well i reuploaded both files (The files from the update 1.1.0.15b ) and nothing happends. I have another error that may be linked to this. When i go to the ACP, the Limit Image Width option it shows me this error.

Quote:
Could not query config information.

Make sure that you executed all SQL queries when installing the MOD

And then another error, in Posting option in the ACP i tried to change some options, but when i apply the changes its doesnt change anything.

I think it may have something to do with the database. One question, can i use the update_to_ip file to "update" my forum so it has a chance to repair the database, or cant i?

Thanx  

Back to topPage bottom

Yes, you can try.

But you have also to make sure that you have uploaded all the correct files.

Mighty GorgonSend private messageSend e-mail to userVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom
Post new topic  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  Page 1 of 1

HideWas this topic useful?

Link this topic
URL
BBCode
HTML

Permissions List