Icy Phoenix

     
 


Post new topic  Reply to topic 
Page 1 of 1
 
 
Reply with quote Download Post 
Post Black Pearl Skin Question? 
 
is there a chance to get, download the revisted version of this template which is fit for the newest phpbb RC 7
version?
Cause the older version works just with RC5!

Thank you in advance for the answer!
 



 
DrZoidberg - View user's profileSend private message 
Back to topPage bottom
Icy Phoenix is an open source project, you can show your appreciation and support future development by donating to the project.

Support us
 
Reply with quote Download Post 
Post Re: Black Pearl Skin Question? 
 
Style updated.
 




____________
Luca
SEARCH is the quickest way to get support.
Icy Phoenix ColorizeIt - CustomIcy - HON
 
Mighty Gorgon - View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websitePersonal Gallery 
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote Download Post 
Post Re: Black Pearl Skin Question? 
 
Mighty Gorgon wrote: [View Post]
Style updated.


damn you faster than the fireman, really thank you a bunch for this unique style

Kind regards from germany
 



 
DrZoidberg - View user's profileSend private message 
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote Download Post 
Post Re: Black Pearl Skin Question? 
 
DrZoidberg wrote: [View Post]
Mighty Gorgon wrote: [View Post]
Style updated.


damn you faster than the fireman, really thank you a bunch for this unique style

Kind regards from germany

You're welcome, please let me know if you encounter some bugs over the way.

Thanks.
 




____________
Luca
SEARCH is the quickest way to get support.
Icy Phoenix ColorizeIt - CustomIcy - HON
 
Mighty Gorgon - View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websitePersonal Gallery 
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote Download Post 
Post Re: Black Pearl Skin Question? 
 
Mighty Gorgon wrote: [View Post]
DrZoidberg wrote: [View Post]
Mighty Gorgon wrote: [View Post]
Style updated.


damn you faster than the fireman, really thank you a bunch for this unique style

Kind regards from germany

You're welcome, please let me know if you encounter some bugs over the way.

Thanks.


will do this !
 



 
DrZoidberg - View user's profileSend private message 
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote Download Post 
Post Re: Black Pearl Skin Question? 
 
Is there a list of changes that Black Pearl had with RC7..  I am burnt out from looking at code from changing some of our graphics and stuff over and dont really wish for a redue of the whole theme.  What lines and stuff were changed also, if there is a script file would be nice!!! :PP I know im bugging  but it would be much appreciated.

Thanks!
 



 
SAbramson - View user's profileSend private message 
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote Download Post 
Post Re: Black Pearl Skin Question? 
 
You can check the changes with WinMerge. It is a freeware program that can check the difference between the new and old files!
 




____________
Official translator of Icy Phoenix to Dutch
 
brandsrus - View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website 
Back to topPage bottom
Reply with quote Download Post 
Post Re: Black Pearl Skin Question? 
 
SAbramson wrote: [View Post]
Is there a list of changes that Black Pearl had with RC7..  I am burnt out from looking at code from changing some of our graphics and stuff over and dont really wish for a redue of the whole theme.  What lines and stuff were changed also, if there is a script file would be nice!!! :PP I know im bugging  but it would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

You can use the subSilver 2 code changes, because this template is based on subSilver 2. I guess you should find almost everything.

Code Changes for subSilver 2 may be found @ phpbb.com.
 




____________
Luca
SEARCH is the quickest way to get support.
Icy Phoenix ColorizeIt - CustomIcy - HON
 
Mighty Gorgon - View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websitePersonal Gallery 
Back to topPage bottom
Post new topic  Reply to topic  Page 1 of 1
 


Display posts from previous:    

HideWas this topic useful?

Link this topic
URL
BBCode
HTML




 
Permissions List
You cannot post new topics
You cannot reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You cannot vote in polls
You cannot attach files
You can download files
You cannot post calendar events