Icy Phoenix

Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Reply with quote Download Post 
Post Re: Uploaded Images Have 600 Instead Of 644 

KugeLSichA wrote: [View Post]
Hi,

Luca told me that you dont need to add this in the new RC3.

In this release this error is fixed.

If you did an update from an older RC to the newest and want to change the chmod automaticly, please take a look into the install/contrib folder, where you find a file which is called reset_permissions.php

open that file, and there you find a line
Code: [Download] [Hide] [Select]
$dir = 'files/album/otf/';

change it to whatever you need to change permissions to 0755, and then launch it from your root

Ok thanks for this info. Will the permission change to 755 every time I upload a file or is it only to change once the permission of a folder?

ReneSend private message  
Back to topPage bottom
Icy Phoenix is an open source project, you can show your appreciation and support future development by donating to the project.

Support us

Sorry i forgot to say one thing... delete this file after you changed the permission...

This is only need for pictures which have been uploaded with the RC2.  in RC3 you dont need this file.

@Rene
it changes the permission for all file which are in the specified folder... if you have more folder to change, you must edit the reset_permissions.php for every file... after that delete this file.

Play Games at GamesCampus!

KugeLSichASend private messageVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom

@Rene
it changes the permission for all file which are in the specified folder... if you have more folder to change, you must edit the reset_permissions.php for every file... after that delete this file.

But when I delete this file it means for me that the permission are only changed for one time (at the time at executing the reset_permissions.php) and not every time a user uploads a picture to my site.

EDIT: I took a look to the reset_permission.php of RC3 and the code only changes the permissions one time. So you have to execute this file every time a user uploads.

EDIT2: It seems to be fixed in the new RC in file upload.php. There's a line with chmod(0777) and that would be the right way

Last edited by Rene on Fri 11 Jan, 2008 15:20; edited 2 times in total 
ReneSend private message  
Back to topPage bottom

This is only need for pictures which have been uploaded with the RC2. in RC3 you dont need this file.

Play Games at GamesCampus!

KugeLSichASend private messageVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom
Goto page Previous  1, 2

HideWas this topic useful?

Link this topic
URL
BBCode
HTML

Permissions List