Icy Phoenix

Page 1 of 1

Reply with quote Download Post 
Post SOLVED - Jumpbox.tpl Problem 

Hello,

Yesterday I did some minor config changes in the ACP.  Now I'm being unable to login as admin and I'm getting this message just under the forum header:

Template->make_filename(): Error - template file not found: jumpbox.tpl

I reinstalled jumpbox.tpl file but it still doesn't work.

Thanks for your help!

RG

Last edited by Guest on Sun 27 Jul, 2008 15:39; edited 1 time in total 
rgalvezSend private message  
Back to topPage bottom
Icy Phoenix is an open source project, you can show your appreciation and support future development by donating to the project.

Support us

Post Re: Jumpbox.tpl Problem 

And the template set you are using as the default for your forum IS -> -> -> What?

Back to topPage bottom

Hi, I'm using the default mg_theme (ice).

RG

Back to topPage bottom

Make sure exists jumpbox.tpl in templates/mg_themes/ and templates/mg_themes/xs/

Both files are different. - Make sure you only upload the files from the same location as in the Icy Phoenix default .zip.

And if that doesn't work - Then please be more specific about what you were editing/changing. None of us here are very good at guessing what you have wrecked while in the ACP.

Back to topPage bottom

Sorry for the lack of information.  I was checking in ACV the forum configuration. Now I'm getting these messages when clicking on the header menu.

I ckecked the jumpbox.tpl files and they are not missing. You can see it for yourself:

h**p://***.quejese.com.do/quejas

When clicking on Forum: Template->make_filename(): Error - template file not found: index_body.tpl
When clicking on  Search: Template->make_filename(): Error - template file not found: jumpbox.tpl
When clicking on  FAQ: Template->make_filename(): Error - template file not found: jumpbox.tpl
When clicking on  Register: terms and conditions appear, then: Template->make_filename(): Error - template file not found: jumpbox.tpl
When clicking on  Log-in: Template->make_filename(): Error - template file not found: jumpbox.tpl

When clicking on  Categories: Template->make_filename(): Error - template file not found: index_body.tpl

Thanks for your time.

RG

Back to topPage bottom

Either the paths are wrong or possibly corrupt .php files.  

I can also see from the LoFi version that a lot more things are wrong and that this is a new installation that has screwed up.

I can only suggest at this stage that you re-upload/re-install the software with particular attention to the ftp format that you upload it with. Ensure the path structure is correct and back-up the database before you start making changes anywhere in future.

Back to topPage bottom

Thanks for your help.  I finally had to reinstall everything.  Fortunately I had back-up of almost everything.

Regards!

Back to topPage bottom

HideWas this topic useful?

Link this topic
URL
BBCode
HTML

Permissions List