Icy Phoenix

Page 1 of 1

Reply with quote Download Post 
Post Newbie Help Appreciated [Icyphonenix Experties] 

hi!,
I saw icyphoenix CMS today and excellent... and i have some problems to solve before install thisone...i'm going to begin Music,movies & songs download site... Can i use this CMS for that???

Actually i want good portal System... is there any portal system?
Can i add side boxex?

i want WWW.anemanda.com like site... but that sites in vb can i begin that type of site using this CMS?

I need good answer for this in Icy Experties....

bye
System

systemSend private message  
Back to topPage bottom
Icy Phoenix is an open source project, you can show your appreciation and support future development by donating to the project.

Support us

Reply with quote Download Post 
Post Re: Newbie Help Appreciated [Icyphonenix Experties] 

You can reproduce the site, but it will not look exactly as it is, becase the CMS is different (at vBulletin you have to buy licenses, so proffessional support is granted), and most of the blocks I can see there are also included on IP. Perhaps you would like to make small changes on the source code regardering how it will be watched by users, but I guess that's all.

If you want to make a "copy" of that page, IP would suit most of your needs for free.

DISCRIMINLACER: I do not encourage with this post to ANY user about starting ilegal content based boards. We do not take legal actions versus them, alhough. If you want to start it, go ahead, but I do not personally encourage that kind of contents for boards.

THAT IS MY PERSONAL OPPINION ABOUT BOARDS THEMES, NOT THE STAFF POLITICS.

novice programmerSend private message  
Back to topPage bottom

HideWas this topic useful?

Link this topic
URL
BBCode
HTML

Permissions List