Icy Phoenix

Page 1 of 1

Reply with quote Download Post 
Post Search At Google ... (can That Be Our Adsense Google Search?) 

Just in case the title doesn't explain it ...  In the "Search at" boxes where we can choose what site to search in.  Is there a way to make the "Google" selection use our Google Adsense for Search?

You guys sick of me yet?  Nothing worse than a new install with lots of questions huh?  

I promise you this MG ... mark my words and ban me if I lie ... before the end of this month, I will either donate money or uninstall IP and never bother you again.  Just a few more weeks of me testing and configuring and test driving it.  When I like something, I pay for it.  Period.  I'm the guy that DOES pay for my music downloads LOL

tbird412Send private messageVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom
Icy Phoenix is an open source project, you can show your appreciation and support future development by donating to the project.

Support us

Post Re: Search At Google ... (can That Be Our Adsense Google Search?) 

tbird412 wrote: [View Post]
Just in case the title doesn't explain it ...  In the "Search at" boxes where we can choose what site to search in.  Is there a way to make the "Google" selection use our Google Adsense for Search?

If you are still running RC... have a try with this:

ACP => Configuration => Icy Phoenix => SEO => Google AdSense Publisher Code

This code should be inserted in gsearch.php, try and let me know if it is working fine.

tbird412 wrote: [View Post]
I promise you this MG ... mark my words and ban me if I lie ... before the end of this month, I will either donate money or uninstall IP and never bother you again.  Just a few more weeks of me testing and configuring and test driving it.  When I like something, I pay for it.  Period.  I'm the guy that DOES pay for my music downloads LOL

I already received a donation from you. Thank you very much, I hope you like the product.

Mighty GorgonSend private messageSend e-mail to userVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom
Post Re: Search At Google ... (can That Be Our Adsense Google Search?) 

I have the entire code entered (ie. pub-#########).  But when I search with google on my site, it just opens google in a new tab with a normal query.

Example:

I typed "test" in my search block.  And this page is what I got as a result ...
http://www.google.com/search?q=Test

tbird412Send private messageVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom

HideWas this topic useful?

Link this topic
URL
BBCode
HTML

Permissions List