SOLVED Available Themes For RC2

Subject: Available Themes For RC2
I am brand new to Icy Phoenix, i just downloaded the latest version for testing with a view to using it for a future site ( i currently use Joomla ) What themes are currently available for this version ?
I have downloaded Blue Pearl ( nice theme) butt it won't upload, so i'm not sure if this theme is compatible with RC2, any help would be appreciated

I apologise in advance if this is posted in the wrong place

Profile PM  
Subject: Re: Available Themes For RC2
All themes available in the download section should work with RC2.. as I have tested 5 of them...

there will be over 100 new themes available once the final release is done and plenty more on the way...

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

you should upload them in binary mod with your ftp client.

they´ve got to go into MG_themes

Cheers all. Managed to get it working

Profile PM  
Adelaidebear wrote: [View Post]
Cheers all. Managed to get it working

Thanks for the feedback. Tagging as solved.

Profile PM  
Subject: Re: [SOLVED] Available Themes For RC2
Hi,

I tried to install black pearl ( for exemple ) with RC2 but it always gimme an error during install the style =/ Actually the only style I could install sucessfuly was prosilver_ip ( available on the SVN ).
Any idea on how to update a theme or should I wait until the original author does ?

Subject: Re: [SOLVED] Available Themes For RC2
Yros wrote: [View Post]
Hi,

I tried to install black pearl ( for exemple ) with RC2 but it always gimme an error during install the style =/ Actually the only style I could install sucessfuly was prosilver_ip ( available on the SVN ).
Any idea on how to update a theme or should I wait until the original author does ?

Hi could you start a new thread as this thread is marked as solved..... otherwise your post could get overlooked

thanks..

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Here are all working themes for RC2

http://www.icyphoenix.com/styles/styles.php?cat_id=ip

Profile PM  

Page 1 of 1