Icy Phoenix

Page 1 of 1

Reply with quote Download Post 
Post Error In Function.php After Upgrade To IP 1.3.0.53 Readdir(), Closedir() And Header 

Hello all.

I just upgraded my IP from 1.2.0.27 to 1.3.53. I made the database upgrade, uploaded the files, and other things needed like cache clean and folder permissions. Everything aparently was ok but when I tried to access the ACP, I receive the messages bellow.

[Icy Phoenix Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3049: readdir(): supplied argument is not a valid Directory resource
[Icy Phoenix Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3064: closedir(): supplied argument is not a valid Directory resource
[Icy Phoenix Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 1236: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2004)

I imagined that some file uploaded could be bad and uploaded all my files again but same error messages.

I tried to find someone with the same problem in the forum but I didn´t find. Just me?

Any Help?

Thanks a lot.

Mauro.

mtarantjrSend private message  
Back to topPage bottom
Icy Phoenix is an open source project, you can show your appreciation and support future development by donating to the project.

Support us

Post Re: Error In Function.php After Upgrade To IP 1.3.0.53 Readdir(), Closedir() And Header 

did you run the install file after DB upgrade ??

You´ve got to run that after you´ve uploaded all files excluding config.php

theres still a lot of changes to be done with install

spydieSend private messageVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom
Post Re: Error In Function.php After Upgrade To IP 1.3.0.53 Readdir(), Closedir() And Header 

Hello Spydie.

First time I did not run the install after upload, I just upgraded the database. It did not work, so I run the install. I filled out the database infos and administrator fields but in the next page I received a message advising me that some table alread exists and the process stops. After this I try to enter the site and it always try to go to install again. doesn´t matter if the install folder was deleted or not.
   After try some times I recovered my backup but made all the steps LESS the install because I know it will advise me that the database already exists again and the site will die again.
   Tip.

Thanks.

Mauro.

Back to topPage bottom

try to run the database update again.

then you go to install, and run install. make shure you run update not fresh install

you should not need to fill in the data of admin, DB and that again

Back to topPage bottom

Hi.

I put the install folder again to try database_update.php again. It indicated me: Your Icy Phoenix is version is up-to-date.

After it I  used /install/install.php and: I received a message: Information Please ensure both the install/ and contrib/ directories are deleted. In this point I must use the old config.php or the new?
If I use the old occurrs that I told.
If I rename the config.php and use the new config.php appears the option to START INSTALL and the same way I see just the install option. The 2 options don´t show me the upgrade option.
Would you like to take a look? I can send you by PM the password to enter de site. If you help me I put a Thanks for Spydie forever in the footer. hehehe.

Back to topPage bottom

hmpf

you should stay with your old config.php

you just keep your original config.php file

remember to upload all files in BINARY mod of your client.

after just go to your site

it should say that your site is up to date

under that there should be some more update options.

run one by one

Back to topPage bottom

It happened with me too, but I tried with opera, chrome and iexplore and this work the same way.

It Appears for me the install but not the upgrade when I try the install.php . The database_update.php worked well and indicates me that the site is upgraded.

Back to topPage bottom

Ok

now just go to your site index.

it should redirect you to install

EDIT.

Could someone please mark this as solved.

I´ve updated his site successfully

Back to topPage bottom
Post Re: [SOLVED] Error In Function.php After Upgrade To IP 1.3.0.53 Readdir(), Closedir() And Header 

spydie wrote: [View Post]
EDIT.
Could someone please mark this as solved.
I´ve updated his site successfully

Sure... Done!

User #379756 on Linux Counter
"If you can't apt-get something, it isn't useful or doesn't exist!!"

buldoSend private messageVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom
Post Re: [SOLVED] Error In Function.php After Upgrade To IP 1.3.0.53 Readdir(), Closedir() And Header 

Spydie solved the problem.

Thanks a lot for him.

This is the Guy!!!!

Back to topPage bottom

Just For Everybody:

If you turn up to have the same problem, you can do this:

Run your_site/install/database_update.php

After that delete all folders and files minus config.php and install

Upload new folders in BINARY mod of your client.

rename install file to installation or something similar

Call : your_site/installation/install.php

Finisch your update and delete installation folder

Have fun with your site

Back to topPage bottom

HideWas this topic useful?

Link this topic
URL
BBCode
HTML

Permissions List