Theme Request

Subject: Theme Request
Does anybody know if I can get hold of the theme SF_Glacier for Icy Phoenix, I have attached a copy of the theme but it is designed for a different forum and version 3 of phpbb.

Or does anybody fancy having a go at converting it has it is a really nice theme.

This may sound cheeky, but if you don't ask then you don't get and I am crap at theme modding.

ModphpBB3_Edited_Glacier_for_1_0_5_portal.zip
Description: SF_Glacier Theme 
Download
Filename: ModphpBB3_Edited_Glacier_for_1_0_5_portal.zip
Filesize: 1.08 MB
Downloaded: 183 Time(s)

Subject: Re: Theme Request
The problem with PhpBB3 templates is that they come in html.

Theres a lot of code to change

Thanks for clarifying Spydie, but if anybody wants to have a go i would appreciate it.

:wink:

can you post the link to this style so i can see it ?

Daggers

Check the image in your signature pls.

Limun you can check the theme Here

Spydie the image in my signature should display an IP address and some other info, it works fine on my site but not here. If it's because it is an undesired type of signature then I will replace it.

Images in signature are turned off... FYI

It pobably doesn't work because signature pics are not activated on this site.

The theme is nice BTW :mrgreen:

Profile PM  
Image gone from signature. Thanks for letting me know.

Inactive User
I started to do it a little while back, but I won't be attempting to finish it until I'm confident that most all bugs have been removed from the existing IPv1.3 template files. Because I don't want to be having to keep patching things on the run. ;)

Looks good Lopalong, fancy letting me beta test it, if not I can't wait for it to be released it is an awesome theme.

:D

Inactive User
I can't even remember where I left off and it's currently running under IP-RC2, so beta testing is out. ;)

And I also really don't want get involved with doing anything with IPv1.3 until it's had time to be debugged some more.

Been down that road too many times. :(

Understand completely, had to ask though.

Lopalong wrote: [View Post]
And I also really don't want get involved with doing anything with IPv1.3 until it's had time to be debugged some more.

Been down that road too many times. :(

I know pretty well how do you feel about that... I have been on the same roads so many times. :wink:

Anyway the current template system won't be changed for a while... just some extra thoughts about that could be find here if of some interests: Tableless Discussions

Page 1 of 1