Icy Phoenix

Page 1 of 1

Reply with quote Download Post 
Post How To Creat Classes And Use In A Posted Message 

Hi everyone,

probably you all noticed from the question that i'm not familiar with ICY, but i hope i can get better in time.

My first question is how to create classes and use them when i post a message. I will describe an exemple:

Code: [Download] [Hide] [Select]
[cell class=spoiler bgcolor=#AACCEE bordercolor=#224488 width=320 borderwidth=1][font=Trebuchet MS][size=14][color=seagreen]Name[/color][/size]
[cell class=spoiler bgcolor=#CCDDEE bordercolor=#446688 borderwidth=1 width=300 padding=1 margin=5][color=red]1.
3. [/color]
[/cell][cell class=spoiler bgcolor=#CCDDEE bordercolor=#446688 borderwidth=1 width=300 padding=1 margin=5][color=blue]4. [/color]
[/cell][cell class=spoiler bgcolor=#CCDDEE bordercolor=#446688 borderwidth=1 width=300 padding=1 margin=5][color=green]5.
6.  [/color][color=darkred](10-3)[/color]
[/cell][/font][/cell]

as you see above i used the class called spoiler for the cell and that imposed some properties for the cell. Now, in the same way i want to define a class that will make my cell look exactly as above if i writte one under another in between the tags for cell the followings:

name

I hope you understood and can help me. Thanks.

dan13ancaSend private message  
Back to topPage bottom
Icy Phoenix is an open source project, you can show your appreciation and support future development by donating to the project.

Support us

Post Re: How To Creat Classes And Use In A Posted Message 

Have a look in FAQ

Click on BBCode help.

Look for creating lists.

dibujo_1249493525_575720

This might help you

spydieSend private messageVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom

Hi again

about creating list I know, but i was wondering if i can create a style class and put it somewhere ftp account and when i call it in the message, immediatly this style will be use. Like in the exemple above, class spoiler exist somewhere, and when i call it for the cell comand, then i can see some properties are applied like margin and padding values.

In the same way, i want to create a style let's call it "example" inside i describe how i want to look my cell, and when i call in the messaje for the command cell this style, then immediatly the properties are applied. If it is possible, then where should i define this class.

Back to topPage bottom

dan13anca wrote: [View Post]
Hi again

about creating list I know, but i was wondering if i can create a style class and put it somewhere ftp account and when i call it in the message, immediatly this style will be use. Like in the exemple above, class spoiler exist somewhere, and when i call it for the cell comand, then i can see some properties are applied like margin and padding values.

In the same way, i want to create a style let's call it "example" inside i describe how i want to look my cell, and when i call in the messaje for the command cell this style, then immediatly the properties are applied. If it is possible, then where should i define this class.

look the *.css files

if the bbcode is [cell class=[something]] look then for [something]

novice programmerSend private message  
Back to topPage bottom

Ok, thanks. you can close the subject. I know now what to do :):

Back to topPage bottom

HideWas this topic useful?

Link this topic
URL