Icy Phoenix

Page 1 of 1

Reply with quote Download Post 
Post Icy Phoenix 1.3.0.53 - Audio 

How to I make the Icy Phoenix MP3 Player,emff auto play?

Version of MySQL: 5.0.81-community-log
Board started: 2009/07/18 - 11:50
Registered Users: 123 as of 17 Sep 09

christmanrdSend private messageVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom
Icy Phoenix is an open source project, you can show your appreciation and support future development by donating to the project.

Support us

Post Re: [SOLVED] Icy Phoenix 1.3.0.53 - Audio 

Glad you solved it!

I had some answers ready for you last night - But this site went off-line with lost connections to the DB for some time.

So I went to bed.  

Back to topPage bottom
Post Re: Icy Phoenix 1.3.0.53 - Audio 

Lopalong wrote: [View Post]
Glad you solved it!

I had some answers ready for you last night - But this site went off-line with lost connections to the DB for some time.

So I went to bed.  

Actually, I did not solve it.  I used the media player instead.  I had to resolve to using the media player because of:

1.  I could not get it to autoplay.
2.  I had to use HTML instead of bbcode because I also have a PayPal button in the block also.

Thanks,

Dave

I have been noticing that this site is getting slower and slower to load for some reason.  I even did a complete OS cleaning to make sure it was not my system.

Back to topPage bottom

If you still want to try to add emff - have a play with this.

Open:

/includes/bbcb_mg.php

Find:
Code: [Download] [Hide] [Select]
                    $html = '<object data="emff_player.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="200" height="55" align="top" ><param name="FlashVars" value="src=' . $content . '" /><param name="movie" value="emff_player.swf" /><param name="quality" value="high" /><param name="bgcolor" value="#f8f8f8" /></object>';

Add the params that auto-start it.

Back to topPage bottom

Correct me if I am wrong but from what I see, If I copy and paste this code into a block that is using HTML, it would work?

<object data="emff_player.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="200" height="55" align="top" ><param name="FlashVars" value="src=audio/test.mp3' . $content . '" /><param name="movie" value="emff_player.swf" /><param name="quality" value="high" /><param name="bgcolor" value="#f8f8f8" /></object>

Ok I copied and pasted it and it did not work. So I have reworked the code to the best of my kindergarden knowledge and it still does not work.  Can you see what I might be doing wrong?
<object data="emff_player.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="200" height="55" align="top" ><param name="FlashVars" value="src=BLAIRCOUNTYTEAPARTY/audio/090109 blair county tea party final.mp3' . $content . '" /><param name="movie" value="emff_player.swf" /><param name="autoplay" VALUE="true" /><param name="quality" value="high" /><param name="bgcolor" value="#f8f8f8" /></object>

Thanks,

Dave

Back to topPage bottom

Try this and replace the whole string. Then you will have to use bbCode to "call" the url etc.

Also try to get into the habit of posting complete strings, because I don't know if you've left $html = ' and '; from the original. But I do know that you will get php errors if you do leave them off.

$html = '<object data="emff_player.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="200" height="55" align="top" ><param name="FlashVars" value="src=' . $content . '" /><param name="movie" value="emff_player.swf" /><param name="quality" value="high" /><param name="autoplay" value="true" /><param name="bgcolor" value="#f8f8f8" /></object>';

By the way Dave, where exactly are you locating this, because bbCode doesn't work everywhere.

Back to topPage bottom

What you originally said was for me to Open:  /includes/bbcb_mg.php

What I saw was that it displayed the <object> tag that was wrapped by the  $html = '.  I therefore assumed that I could just copy and past the <object> tag into a BLOCK where I have to use HTML because of the <embedded> PayPal button.

I omitted the complete entry from the bbcb_mg.php and only copied and pasted the <object> tag.

Does that make sense?

Back to topPage bottom

Yes it makes sense, but unfortunately it's also open for confirmation when the reply is "It didn't work".

Also you can't change the code by adding your url to it etc, because $content replaces the url with whatever you type between the emff tags, and not only that - If you were to remove the var string $content and replace it with your own url - Then every time you try to add a "New" emff - It would always play whatever you changed $content too.

That' why I said to just add the "Auto-Start" parameter to the html string as anything else is either a waste of time, or will cause other problems in the future..

Back to topPage bottom

Ok Thanks.

Now that I have shown how ignorant I am to the world here, I might as well continue.

Is there a way to use the EMFF(MP3) player in a Block where HTML is enabled?  Let's forget about the,"AutoPlay" for a second.

Home » CMS » Blocks Management  > 3 Column > Add Block > Text or Html Block
The block may be viewed at:  Current Commercial on the Top Right Column.

thanks,
Dave

Back to topPage bottom

You have the choice of either creating a new html block with whatever you wish to be added to the cms, or edit an existing block in /templates/default/blocks.

If you opt for the second choice then you will no doubt need some extra markup for positioning your added function etc.

Never tried it myself - But see no reason why it can't be done.

Back to topPage bottom

HideWas this topic useful?

Link this topic
URL
BBCode
HTML

Permissions List