Icy Phoenix

Page 1 of 1

Reply with quote Download Post 
Post After 1.2.0.27 To 1.3.0.53 No Pics From Album Display 

Not quite sure where things went wrong here, I did a full upgrade from 1.027 to 13053.

After Install, (FIXED) everything using the menu provided, Went to the site, (Album, pics everything was there as expected...

Went to check forum posts "with pics", All appear to be in the initial posts however when you
click on them, Some say "File not found" others work exactly as you would expect......

Thinking i "missed something", I went back, reenabled the INSTALL folder, pulled up the install page, and proceeded to go through every FIX step link provided... some (proccessed) others just checked the status and simply posted as being FIXED.... ok, np there.

Reopend the site, went to the main page, (Forum Picture posts "no change") thats fine, however on going to the Album? All data that was typed, place holders, catagories ect. all there, PICTURES on the other hand do not exsist acording to the album now.....

Any Ideas how I may FIX this FIX without rolling all changes back and doing the upgrade all over again?

Was aproximatly 500 Photos in the main site gallery, just assume not redo the entire thing if there is a way to avoid it......

example1

PS, for the record I did in fact do a complete Database/Website backup before changing anything.....

Last edited by Turbotech on Tue 28 Jul, 2009 21:28; edited 1 time in total 
TurbotechSend private message  
Back to topPage bottom
Icy Phoenix is an open source project, you can show your appreciation and support future development by donating to the project.

Support us

Post Re: After 1.2.0.27 To 1.3.0.53 No Pics From Album Display 

Better wait for MG to give you a hand.

Thats to BIG for me

spydieSend private messageVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom

Np thx for checking in at any rate.....

Still hunting around on my end, I know it worked after the first run through using the FIX menu.
From what I can figure out, It would appear that (the images have been moved again or something, I do know that when I ran the Album FIX menu option the 2nd time (It still said that all 400+ Album images where there at least by the count and it did in fact do "something" LOL.... so, from what I can tell the images themselves are still parked on the server, just not sure how to reconect them to the current album that are posted.

Update.... Would appear that all of the pictures themselves are in fact still parked on the server itself under /files/album/ so there has been 0% data lost, however need to figure out how to reconect them to the Album display sys itself.....

TurbotechSend private message  
Back to topPage bottom

I have the same problem.
After fixed in the installation, no album pics are shown. Also, if you try to see only one it shows you: This pic doesn't exist. I have done 3 times the fix that can do it through installation but nothing fixed.
I have seen that my cache folder is full with id folders, but inside these folders there is nothing, so, they are empty. (maybe this will help).

Thanks in advance.

PD: A page you can see this is: http://www.modmovil.com/imagenes-128x128-ac11.html

tiolaluSend private messageVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom

This was also something that happened to me when I upgraded to the first beta.  I was playing around and moving my pictures from directory to directory.  I think I moved all my photos either to the ip_root/files/album or ip_root/files/album/users directory.

It's worth a try and I wish I could remember the exact directory I moved the photos to.

ChaoticSend private messageVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom

Chaotic, but the whole files?
The installation script move the images into /users/userid/

But i will try to move... Thanks anyway .

I got the problem, in the DB, album table I get 5712/5712/5712/b44f1db189a3ba536a0f56f0bd29e3cc.gif
Si now I need to quit those id repeated... Any ideas to make it automatically (I have 1100 pics )

Edit: It's easier to upload album backup and do the fix one time xD .

Back to topPage bottom

You could move just a few pictures to see if it'll work  Since you have that many images, check through your entire gallery after moving a few pictures to see if any pop up.  Anything is worth a try!

ChaoticSend private messageVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom

After restoring las album db and try to fix album pics I get this: Error in editing pics...
It's a DB problem, but I don't know how to solve it .

Back to topPage bottom

Guys,

I had a similiar problem with RC1 and RC2, with RC2 i simply done what i had been advised in this link

CLICK HERE -- Hope it Helps

regards

AndyGpySend private messageVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom

AndyGpy, thanks, but I have re-done the upgrade with a backup and it seems to be ok .

Back to topPage bottom

Might there be any chance anyone can grab the code together which is responsible for this rework of files/directories??
I'd rather not go back to a backup and I think that is exactly my problem.
Although I did run those scripts, it seems it has not worked (Maybe because of too litlle rights or some other error?)

sstenoSend private message  
Back to topPage bottom

HideWas this topic useful?

Link this topic
URL
BBCode
HTML

Permissions List