Icy Phoenix

Page 1 of 1

Reply with quote Download Post 
Post Solved [function.include]: FILES MISSING! 

hi

i just did full install  Icy Phoenix 3.1 on clean database ,any help? the problem seams to only be on the blocks CMS Blocks and Layouts on the front page, every thing else seams to working?

were can i find this file? function.include

thanks for you time and help

Icy Phoenix Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_cms.php on line 307: include(./blocks/blocks_imp_nav_links.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[Icy Phoenix Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_cms.php on line 307: include(./blocks/blocks_imp_nav_links.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[Icy Phoenix Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_cms.php on line 307: include() [function.include]: Failed opening './blocks/blocks_imp_nav_links.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php')

Icy Phoenix Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_cms.php on line 307: include(./blocks/blocks_imp_wordgraph.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[Icy Phoenix Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_cms.php on line 307: include(./blocks/blocks_imp_wordgraph.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[Icy Phoenix Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_cms.php on line 307: include() [function.include]: Failed opening './blocks/blocks_imp_wordgraph.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php')
[Icy Phoenix Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_cms.php on line 307: include(./blocks/blocks_imp_welcome.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[Icy Phoenix Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_cms.php on line 307: include(./blocks/blocks_imp_welcome.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[Icy Phoenix Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_cms.php on line 307: include() [function.include]: Failed opening './blocks/blocks_imp_welcome.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php')
[Icy Phoenix Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_cms.php on line 307: include(./blocks/blocks_imp_nav_links.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[Icy Phoenix Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_cms.php on line 307: include() [function.include]: Failed opening './blocks/blocks_imp_nav_links.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php')
[Icy Phoenix Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_cms.php on line 307: include(./blocks/blocks_imp_search.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream:

No such file or directory untitled_4  [img] 3242342342_1255742660_978556

Last edited by darkasylum on Sat 17 Oct, 2009 21:38; edited 2 times in total 
darkasylumSend private message  
Back to topPage bottom
Icy Phoenix is an open source project, you can show your appreciation and support future development by donating to the project.

Support us

Post Re: [function.include]: FILES MISSING! 

The file missing is:
Code: [Download] [Hide]
  1. ./blocks/blocks_imp_wordgraph.php 

InformproSend private message  
Back to topPage bottom

hi darkasylum,

the problem is not with one file as informpro suggests, in is indeed with the location of the blocks folder.

I have been to :-

http://www.dark-asylum.co.uk/zombiewalk.co.uk/fourm/blocks/   you should see a list of the files in that folder, i am showing only these files for your site:-

*  Parent Directory
    * blocks_imp_full_search.php
    * blocks_imp_gsearch.php
    * blocks_imp_style.php
    * functions_includes.php

One important one is missing and that is the index.html one which would prevent people seeing a list of the files you have in that directory and limit any hacking attempts.

This would suggest a bad installation as you should have something like 80 - 90 files in there.

I would recommend you do a new install, following the instructions word for word.

regards

AndyGpySend private messageVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom

well andyGpy,

look like your 100% right for sum strange reason there were no block dir on my version 1.3,

so downloaded the files again and installed them again.

thanks you for helping on this one!

AndyGpy wrote: [View Post]
hi darkasylum,

the problem is not with one file as informpro suggests, in is indeed with the location of the blocks folder.

I have been to :-

http://www.dark-asylum.co.uk/zombiewalk.co.uk/fourm/blocks/   you should see a list of the files in that folder, i am showing only these files for your site:-

*  Parent Directory
    * blocks_imp_full_search.php
    * blocks_imp_gsearch.php
    * blocks_imp_style.php
    * functions_includes.php

One important one is missing and that is the index.html one which would prevent people seeing a list of the files you have in that directory and limit any hacking attempts.

This would suggest a bad installation as you should have something like 80 - 90 files in there.

I would recommend you do a new install, following the instructions word for word.

regards

darkasylumSend private message  
Back to topPage bottom

HideWas this topic useful?

Link this topic
URL
BBCode
HTML

Permissions List