I have just updated this site to the latest SVN release.
This version is still unstable, but I needed to test some things on live environment, and I have decided to take the risk on Icy Phoenix main site.
I hope everything is working in a decent way, otherwise... I'll try to fix bugs as soon as possible.
Please use the General Support forum to report all the bugs you will find here.
Here are some of the new Icy Phoenix features:
- Cache Functions ported from phpBB 3
- DB Class ported from phpBB 3
- Many Core Functions ported from phpBB 3
- Many SQL rewritten
- Optimized templates parsing
- Improved SEO functions all over the CMS
- Tags feature
- Custom BBCodes in ACP
- New Plugins system
- Some new AJAX functions in CMS
- Private AJAX Chat rooms
- Many smaller updates and features... install the SVN version to discover all of them!
phpBB 3 styles in Styles section have been updated to phpBB 3.0.6. I have also updated ColorizeIt to the brand new version which is more accurate and will allow many extra features and colorizations opportunites, go checking it!
I will try to show you the benefit of some of the new features in the following days... stay tuned!
In the meantime, you should notice a performance increase in pages loading in this website.
Enjoy Icy Phoenix!