Icy Phoenix

Page 1 of 1

Reply with quote Download Post 
Post [Icy Phoenix Debug] PHP Notice: In File /includes/db/mysql.php On Line 817: Fopen 

Hello,

I am new here after reading forums and Google I cannot find a solution to my problem which leads me here. I have actually had quite a few issues with this install and now I am stuck again. please look at what I am getting here http://www.gigehosting.com/index.php

I have checked all the permission on my folder and they are all set correctly I even gave IIS full aces to the entire forum folder and I still get the same thing, anyone else have another idea?

Here is the error, I see other sites on the web with this issue, but there is no solution other then check you folder permissions, I have deleted and reinstalled many times to no avail. I am stuck.

[Icy Phoenix Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/db/mysql.php on line 817: fopen(./cache/sql/sql_ct_config_472022be091812506f0b3d47818afb38.php) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied
[Icy Phoenix Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/db/mysql.php on line 817: fopen(./cache/sql/sql_config_3ba19af46892e3453550c70fc489cba0.php) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied
[Icy Phoenix Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/db/mysql.php on line 817: fopen(./cache/sql/sql_cms_config_3b39877871bc3473aa67cc04801b7aef.php) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied
[Icy Phoenix Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/db/mysql.php on line 817: fopen(./cache/sql/sql_attach_f82dfb867587d92cbdb4646606bf0262.php) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied
[Icy Phoenix Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/db/mysql.php on line 817: fopen(./cache/sql/sql_word_censor_0d69f94172b8f8bdae5714116b0e76cb.php) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied
[Icy Phoenix Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/db/mysql.php on line 817: fopen(./cache/forums/sql_forums_cats_4646f1e205eb9b2819189d0db3e3429d.php) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied
[Icy Phoenix Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/db/mysql.php on line 817: fopen(./cache/forums/sql_forums_6f0592fdf89c869f7d0437cd6a462c55.php) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied
[Icy Phoenix Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/db/mysql.php on line 817: fopen(./cache/sql/sql_moderators_825f7f2bb2bf13c691a46dd6dd5e558a.php) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied
[Icy Phoenix Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/db/mysql.php on line 817: fopen(./cache/sql/sql_moderators_5c071ee6e48bebf50b52c8dbe2636c76.php) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied
[Icy Phoenix Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/db/mysql.php on line 817: fopen(./cache/posts/sql_posts_9c0c21b2de78c2e51da0211afa310144.php) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied
[Icy Phoenix Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/db/mysql.php on line 817: fopen(./cache/posts/sql_posts_1cd9572e39f9ecbf8e3bf0c77fae9de1.php) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied
[Icy Phoenix Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/db/mysql.php on line 817: fopen(./cache/sql/sql_themes_6470ed106a92cb1fdabaaec1a2b122f7.php) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied
[Icy Phoenix Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/db/mysql.php on line 817: fopen(./cache/sql/sql_cms_config_6f962c2bdd70ba7af60d1717989094ed.php) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied
[Icy Phoenix Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/db/mysql.php on line 817: fopen(./cache/sql/sql_cms_blocks_62d03e99eb2e5488bbc1e789dc33bebf.php) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied
[Icy Phoenix Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/db/mysql.php on line 817: fopen(./cache/sql/sql_cms_blocks_a473591db0be1bcf5b8f43a23d430ac0.php) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied
[Icy Phoenix Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/db/mysql.php on line 817: fopen(./cache/sql/sql_cms_blocks_1be4d9d1d0971daa69c937b112db8095.php) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied
[Icy Phoenix Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/db/mysql.php on line 817: fopen(./cache/sql/sql_cms_blocks_6dea1c63dce3683ab71e285ceb802bc1.php) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied

None of these files exist in cache/sql/ this is windows 2008 server.

Thanks,

Justin

Last edited by ciscoiptech on Sun 28 Nov, 2010 23:49; edited 1 time in total 
ciscoiptechSend private message  
Back to topPage bottom
Icy Phoenix is an open source project, you can show your appreciation and support future development by donating to the project.

Support us

Post Re: [Icy Phoenix Debug] PHP Notice: In File /includes/db/mysql.php On Line 817: Fopen 

check if "cache" folder is puted on 777 permision

LimunSend private messageVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom
Post Re: [Icy Phoenix Debug] PHP Notice: In File /includes/db/mysql.php On Line 817: Fopen 

hm.

I think Windows server does´nt work with ChMod

Windows is not unix it cannot CHMOD

searching throug the net, all say:

You should not need to set permissions on a win server

spydieSend private messageVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom

Yup your right you cannot chmod in windows, you instead have to give the directories the proper permissions which I have done, I have even given the web server full access to every folder and I am still getting this error tried resetting up multiple times and same error could there be something else causing this? I am about to give up as I am not having these issues with other cm systems. But I really like icy the best!

I just installed it on a windows 2003 box that uses iis6 and it worked, the only thing that is different that I can see is with the install with iis7 I received the error Content Encoding Error The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because it uses an invalid or unsupported form of compression when viewing the page with a browser so I had to disable gzip in the msql database by setting the value to 0 in order for the page to display correctly, im sure these are not related but figured I would through it out there, I cant seem to find out what is different between these two boxes.

Update: I posted the fix to this here along with the other issues I encountered http://www.icyphoenix.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&p=50825#p50825

Thanks,

Justin

ciscoiptechSend private message  
Back to topPage bottom

Thank you very much for sharing your fixes, that's very much appreciated.

Mighty GorgonSend private messageSend e-mail to userVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom

Limun wrote: [View Post]
check if "cache" folder is puted on 777 permision

Sorry for the silly question.. but where is located? Thanks.

FilatoSend private message  
Back to topPage bottom

root>>cache if that's what you mean

Joshua203Send private messageVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom

HideWas this topic useful?

Link this topic
URL
BBCode
HTML

Permissions List