Icy Phoenix

Page 1 of 1

Reply with quote Download Post 
Post The CMS 

Hi,
So I tried to search, and check the documentation, but it doesn't really state my problems..

After spending around an hour figuring out how the menu system, it came up with a weird error, see attached.
The "Quick" links is showing, but I didn't create such thing ?_?

Further more, it seems like the width of the blocks have been messed up, how would I fix this?

1.PNG
Description:  
Filesize: 40.25 KB
Viewed: 101 Time(s)

1.PNG

SmilieSend private message  
Back to topPage bottom
Icy Phoenix is an open source project, you can show your appreciation and support future development by donating to the project.

Support us

Post Re: The CMS 

you should have a look here for example

http://www.icyphoenix.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4891

There you got an esplendid guide for CMS

spydieSend private messageVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom

Thanks, that did the trick

i have another question, i tried to edit the welcome block and i putted a link there, however when i press the link, the link opens in a new windows, is there any explanation for this?

SmilieSend private message  
Back to topPage bottom

maybe add target="self" inside that link

<a href="http://www.example.com" target="self" />

spydieSend private messageVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom

@Spydie - Targets usually have underscores in front of them   ="_self"

@ Smilie - Pretty basic stuff one can find on Google?  

You may want to set a target for your links to set which window the links open in.

Target Example What it does

_top <a href="index.html" target="_top">HTML Site</a> The window fills the current browser. Gets rid of any frames.

_blank <a href="index.html" target="_blank">HTML Site</a> Opens the page in a new browser.

_parent <a href="index.html" target="_parent">HTML Site</a> Opens the page in the parent frame.

_self  <a href="index.html" target="_self">HTML Site</a> Opens the page in the parent frame.

However, if you are trying to "Call" something such as a "New" page and want it to fit into the Icy Phoenix layout - Then you may possibly have to create a .php file and a .tpl file that contains your content - Then it will become an integral part of the Icy Phoenix template system.

But like a lot of other people, you appear to think that other people understand what you want to do, without explaining exactly what you have, what you have done  and exactly what you are trying to achieve?  

Also please ask new questions in a NEW thread. As I hate wasting "Other" peoples time (especially my own with re-explaining or re-directing to other threads) when they or I search for problems that are "Buried" in some thread that has no significance to the search input.

mortSend private message  
Back to topPage bottom

HideWas this topic useful?

Link this topic
URL
BBCode
HTML

Permissions List