Icy Phoenix

Page 1 of 1

Reply with quote Download Post 
Post Critical Error - During Install 

A previous attempt to install failed, when I tried to install after correcting the error, I get the below. I have deleted the 'old' database area, and then reallocated it, but still get this error. I have no idea what it wants me to correct.....
Henri Monnier
= = = = = =

Critical Error!
message_die() was called multiple times.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Error #1

Line : 71
File : /misc/10/000/262/990/8/user/web/blueridgemountainphotographers.com/forumi/ctracker/classes/class_ct_database.php
SQL : SELECT * FROM icy_ctracker_config

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Error #2
Error doing DB query userdata row fetch

Line : 536
File : /misc/10/000/262/990/8/user/web/blueridgemountainphotographers.com/forumi/includes/sessions.php
SQL : SELECT u.*, s.* FROM icy_sessions s, icy_users u WHERE s.session_ip = '4aeacf7b' AND s.session_user_id = -1 AND u.user_id = s.session_user_id LIMIT 0, 1

Please, contact the webmaster. Thank you.

HenriMonnierSend private messageSend e-mail to user  
Back to topPage bottom
Icy Phoenix is an open source project, you can show your appreciation and support future development by donating to the project.

Support us

Post Re: Critical Error - During Install 

Quote:
Critical Error!
message_die() was called multiple times.

That looks a config.php problem, particularly where it says define('PHPBB_INSTALLED', true);

instead of define('IP_INSTALLED', true); depending on which version you are actually playing with - - - Because you don't say!

Or it could be a cookie or cache problem?

http://icyphoenix.com/viewtopic.php?p=53214#p53214

Edit:

Mmmm! It appears that this has now been solved - - - http://www.blueridgemountainphotographers.com/forumi/

Would you care to update this thread?

mortSend private message  
Back to topPage bottom
Post Re: Critical Error - During Install 

Quote:
Mmmm! It appears that this has now been solved - - - h**p://***.blueridgemountainphotographers.com/forumi/

Would you care to update this thread?

It appears that when the first attempt to load failed, it left a partially started DB behind. Basically after a lot of messing about, and I'm sure there was an easier way, I refreshed/reloaded the server, deleted the DB, and reinitialized it, then the install wemt thru OK.
 So, by all means show this thread as solved.... Sorry for my delay....
Thanks,
Henri

HenriMonnierSend private messageSend e-mail to user  
Back to topPage bottom

HideWas this topic useful?

Link this topic
URL
BBCode
HTML

Permissions List