Icy Phoenix

Page 1 of 1

Reply with quote Download Post 
Post As A Step To The Repository Version???? 

Well, that I have the version 1.3.0.53b, and I want to upgrade to the latest version of git repcositorio, demomento down the latest version of the repository but I do not see anything or as updates to it.

- mods Instalados: HIDE MOD, Estadísticas Mod, anti doble post mod,mostrar bbcodes en respuesta rápida, y mp.
- Sistema y version: Icy Phoenix v1.3.0.53b

elvamoSend private messageVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom
Icy Phoenix is an open source project, you can show your appreciation and support future development by donating to the project.

Support us

Post Re: As A Step To The Repository Version???? 

Hi elvamo,

This version has not been officially released yet, MG is working very hard to get it ready

Edit: OffTopic Tip ...signatures don't accept images at IcyPhoenix.com

Joshua203Send private messageVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom

Ok thank you very much cambiare als images, pore could not update esque theme I have a special for that icy
but if I can not actuliazar can not see if it works or not I want to upgrade it will have to put even a beta version or something.

- mods Instalados: HIDE MOD, Estadísticas Mod, anti doble post mod,mostrar bbcodes en respuesta rápida, y mp.
- Sistema y version: Icy Phoenix v1.3.0.53b

elvamoSend private messageVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom

This topic was brought up in the VIP forum which unfortunately you don't have access to - Which is probably another drawback of questions being asked in the wrong places.

Mort wrote: 
Is The Template System Stable For The Latest GIT Version?

Would it be safe to assume that the template system for the next release is not going to undergo any significant changes that would require lots of time to rework before the public release. ?

I really hate doing things twice in short succession!

MG wrote: 
Hi,
in these days me and another coder are working on a new "special" template, so I guess some minor things are going to be changed (hopefully improved!).

Maybe few tips could help you on this topic:

If you rely on default TPL (automatically inherited where a TPL is not found in the active style folder) you should be quite safe that your layout will not be broken
    Current CFG structure (default.cfg and style specific CFG) should not change that much, or very minor tweaks
    I'm 95% sure that I won't change any of the current global TPL vars, like IMG_TBL and so on...
    What is likely to be changed in some way, are switches related to bots, lofi and mobile devices
    Keep in mind that I have styled more than 20 templates for Icy Phoenix... and I would not be happy to redesign all of them...

If you have specific questions, just let me know and I will try to answer.

I would suggest to you that IF you are upgrading a theme to the DEV version then you do it using XAMPP while realising that things could still change, and that you are NOT going to get any support for the DEV version while it is still in development.

mortSend private message  
Back to topPage bottom

HideWas this topic useful?

Link this topic
URL
BBCode
HTML

Permissions List