Icy Phoenix

Page 1 of 1

Reply with quote Download Post 
Post Registration Failed 

Español
Spoiler: [ Show ]

English
Spoiler: [ Show ]

- mods Instalados: HIDE MOD, Estadísticas Mod, anti doble post mod,mostrar bbcodes en respuesta rápida, y mp.
- Sistema y version: Icy Phoenix v1.3.0.53b

elvamoSend private messageVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom
Icy Phoenix is an open source project, you can show your appreciation and support future development by donating to the project.

Support us

Post Re: Registration Failed 

I did notice that on my board also. Seems it only does it above a certain resolution.

One of these guys around here might know a way of tweaking the CSS on the to stop at a maximum size though. Just a theory though.

HansSend private messageVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom

Hi to the two of you,

A little search on the forum (because I'm sure I have seen this somewhere before) brought me to THIS TOPIC

Maybe it contains the fix?

PS ...Maybe you should also look at the size of the buttons at the bottom .. they are simply too big with all that text to be in one line

Joshua203Send private messageVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom

Those "Old" fixes are not much better.

It's IP and the old crappy markup that phpBB used to limit table width rather than pad it, and used <br />'s rather than <p>'s. And I think I've got this right - - - - - BOOM!

agreement.tpl

Find:

Code: [Download] [Hide] [Select]
        <table width="80%" cellspacing="2" cellpadding="2" border="0" align="center">
        <tr>
            <td align="left">
                <br /><div class="post-text"><span class="genmed">{AGREEMENT}</span></div><br /><br /><br />
                <br /><div class="post-text"><span class="genmed">{L_PRIVACY_DISCLAIMER}</span></div><br /><br /><br />
                <label><input type="checkbox" name="privacy" /> {AGREE_CHECKBOX}</label><br /><br />
            </td>
        </tr>
        </table>

Replace with:

<table width="100%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="1" border="0" align="center">
        <tr>
            <td style="padding: 0 50px 0 50px;">
                <br /><p class="post-text"><span class="genmed">{AGREEMENT}</span></p><br /><br /><br />
                <br /><p class="post-text"><span class="genmed">{L_PRIVACY_DISCLAIMER}</span></p><br /><br /><br />
                <label><input type="checkbox" name="privacy" /> {AGREE_CHECKBOX}</label><br /><br />
            </td>
        </tr>
        </table>

mortSend private message  
Back to topPage bottom

This code here from that thread does work.

{ERROR_BOX}
<form method="post" action="{S_AGREE_ACTION}">
{IMG_THL}{IMG_THC}<span class="forumlink">{SITENAME} - {REGISTRATION}</span>{IMG_THR}<table class="forumlinenb" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
<tr>
    <td class="row1g" align="center">
        <table width="80%" cellspacing="2" cellpadding="2" border="0" align="center">
        <tr>
            <td align="left">
                <br /><div class="post-text"><span class="genmed">{AGREEMENT}</span></div><br /><br /><br />
                <br /><div class="post-text"><span class="genmed">{L_PRIVACY_DISCLAIMER}</span></div><br /><br /><br />
                <div class="post-text" align="center"><br /><label><input type="checkbox" name="privacy" />&nbsp;{AGREE_CHECKBOX}</label><br /></div>
            </td>
        </tr>
        </table>
    </td>
</tr>
<tr>
    <td class="cat">
        {S_HIDDEN_FIELDS}
        <input type="submit" name="not_agreed" value="{DO_NOT_AGREE}" class="liteoption" />
        <input type="submit" name="agreed" value="{AGREE_OVER_13}" class="mainoption" />
    </td>
</tr>
</table>{IMG_TFL}{IMG_TFC}{IMG_TFR}
</form>

I tried the edit Mort suggested but still goes off to lala-land when stretched, the code above keeps the box where it needs to be though.

HansSend private messageVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom

Hans wrote: [View Post]
I tried the edit Mort suggested but still goes off to lala-land when stretched, the code above keeps the box where it needs to be though.

The Real problem is here - Fixed width where it really ought to be fluid. Because you may have not noticed - The block of text is all squashed to the left.

.post-text {
    max-width: 740px !important;
}

I could say more - but I already said it here ->

http://www.icyphoenix.com/viewtopic.php?p=53919#p53919

mortSend private message  
Back to topPage bottom

HideWas this topic useful?

Link this topic
URL
BBCode