Icy Phoenix

Page 1 of 1

Reply with quote Download Post 
Post 2 Problems 

please help
hi there i have got a forum site and i got a error in my tools and dont now why also it says my members not reg but when they reset the password and login in it lets them in with the old password please find below a error i am getting in my tools

Code: [Download] [Hide]
  1. [Icy Phoenix Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_jr_admin.php on line 154: is_dir() [function.is-dir]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(./../plugins/index.html/adm/) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/thinkcod:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/tmp)  
  2. ,ŽÁjÃ0DïùŠ9¦‡T¤`Bƒñ%9´—à{    A²Öñ‚½2Ò â¿¯œä6;ÌÛ™Ú5¿Ý‚v$üÀ™\¾_Ñþ´¸åŽjãš#XÐóH¨]c¬ŸÌlïtÈzŠ·r³|ÎüF#Ë3¹?|½è¢OV$(¦à¹_ð"Ë×>ÄÉ*h÷6ì‹ZHnÁ6d³"©JVaXº1{J¦ÏÒ­|Z«Ãwõ±vÖ.Â4›ÿÿ²¡©ïLØwÿÿä}ûWÛÈ–îÏá¯P3ë6Р   v=¤R)„œEÈ£374œ@wϬ¾Y^õulËmÉ!ÌLÿïwWIìÊöLroÎilKõüªjïoïz­·vÉÿtí~xy|xöï'¯¢‹jЏN~}ñîía´¹ÛíþN»Ý—g/£ûùìè]„;(:‹a™»ÄD¿Û}õËf´yQU£§Ýîååeç’vŠñy÷ì}÷³K »ÈÍ×Ýj&fGWzrö~ô‡åþœdp–euìÍHçãýÍ~5ö± æð10•ˆ\¬]ó×$ÿ´¿©ŠapìVW#³5¿ö7+ó¹êºTö"u!Æ¥©ö={½Ë7}å¦RVW}37-U–uÜ*¯úæù³ný¹ñ Úôc46ýýÍò¢W Ú#‡¨›ÑÅØØëVLAÏ;®q»ù: ´’øäBwàOüLr®,å…1U[Z•Œú¢‚äT1îP£Ž/°«ÉØxVªq>ªfßý)>‰ú)@ÝíFÏ~øãðåÁÙÁîÇñiԍ^¼?þýôÕûè·ƒ÷§Ð#_¼zóö÷òð¨tÖ蟸,¡ëþ@Y\÷õOáÉÛWQ92*·¹Šd^•.æQ16‘††ÈûedÇÅài4ÓÅäý¾ð]Bªì^¹«Í'Ó/FfÜ-‡¹µð)ëL{®.×ÜŸÄ8Rýrޏ†€ï¹¨ŠqgáÎáy§*Þ—f|(J³½³AYÞ˜ª‰äGÞL"¿Aö£‘ëAo‡ÕöMrb4‚w%ôì›$šÒDŸê>¼ìåÒØÞž M›ÏÇv{kPæfk'úa?ÚÅ;я?Fs¸ú ´ïíìM½É3?Uxs“èý×¼D1ƒf¸t“h>º(†‹J[¿ÜÚ™FÛÛðÝ£º€*+ß HPÙét|‚÷üVØsq9brXÆ.ShéÉÀ5Q_\†;Ñ?¢j<1ÑÓÈŠ~i|èKuœÜÜŽ#úý¹^ùðºÜ nªW}ã¾¾¸z«çF}Ÿ$>2´‚G¥®Ò5&›Ç®u6w¢çÓ„\;iJÔ¥¸Ð®ðñ$¿ k b3ïäS•J€Üjʲ ¹ÿ] ÿš˜q1öi~ô²xÿnjþÅuµî¦$úf\moþ:mͧÑæã:Ç›ÿgèZóéæcøp¿\á|¸_®üð >êwIý.©ã±:s¿äð >ܯº¨ðÛÙÙ[$™^ýò²w§½Ó·/¡n["I8—ˆPi±QÚ$ˆ'YÆ‘ ™fÊÊ­º÷¿þõÝ;ˆröªwrpö³‹¸HÜ6òQo\Uo$ª ¼Óít¦ï@åö@°ºÇðµyxr|zÖ{}üþ×£Þ¯ïß¹wvöÍÙñÉÛÃé›jöÿÓ¼˜&vxt }óª÷îD±{Ó/Îó!ŒàÎMŽ×~>>zåÂøžÀË©OóBüööÕïס>åæò«!}e¦!«b”«y!OÞ¿~ûΗl4.š ªÿö—7>TQV®æ„:}uðþз[iÄX]Ì„qʨ73M¢yîtßõó)KPÉÍ«bØ/„î]“('ÄÌet0‹«íi˜IK¨îO?müýϦa¼R¼C Šþ<LúU>ú¨@z•QUD ¼uqÙ©ó ÜôI—£}#f0Ò‡ç“|¸ñSwãv”ý묶w6þsã‘ËoÛ÷Wx…öàãٝÚuúZu/?ÞÙx±™O¢¿ýe¸?òP«Goü½q“ëä!ù~‰Ø✿ 9“7 ý€+ukÎÒÊi¢r¬Àžþ,»0¶ë¸eçÏróùMN«Îh<öTð“é5|s­:ÙÕ|@†ƒÑz½Ñ_ä¹"Úä6É!,èYx>m ã·h^íNòù4u`t. o56f¸B^|S¢ëìæ ¨òœ24M„ùlžgþy;ÏY ~·õ—Îr7Ç|xÿ|Ý¿g?ìî:¶ýR7&\ä2€>Z^sõA©]²j\”…­:ð¾{YŒ?‚)4êŠIQW;…Ý-€;]ÐUM½âÓeG”£hw÷¹ÏëÜBvVÕÖõpï…–X9ªf?¸\¡_¹J§V?ÖGÃs›þr|ß.ÄJª~‘Ÿ_”ý\››o÷îãwQXW‘vsÃî×6+mˆy%±“~¿3êãQØf,_”ó±]äª|™¿Æ¿Ri Ž=B‚¢ŸŸ;ÛnKÁ01ãúá'űŒ?¶Ì球­' Æ^i…6[|ÈbR9?ÓÙ•7Y¶ÎûðújW‹ñÇ:%›—‡chùÊ¥ÔPzxî’x;<ž8Öêø¾8œ ¤Û·Þ]qVœ@G¨µ}2›ÙïÀ݆¹sY­Ùˆ7Š‘'D0òŸD¾Šþ¥¸*ŸD¾{çð‹+—ŠKâCäՕ㠝´N_çƒÁœ7Žhbñ~šqÑ—bìÁÓúԁêj¹ t¢Û-§?ߌ‹Éè) â>ñÖ“G¹ÃèÆÓ(AÁƒ±Q5†üsõ°NDžžÁ6úæé–K;fëñÈ·ÑÓÈQ™¢.öÓ A÷ôM±dQU` 5Mì^^@1‡Gä    PgçøΣ¿÷|!š»;Lú*Êõþ¦P£M'?*!Mº'žžûŸ›@!uu±¿‰ú_›%PMW°áùþ&ª¶æ·sqŸoù~ ƒ pY=z&"G›ßϺ¢}°Üò,y Š`Ò¸Q m7}ËEGð0ú„;¨ƒ6k½Ä¿è§G/}g›IÜqӃÓèèø%¼wA‹ÑÕdmîD¡øItCfRFÛ`Håÿ¶ã‚]äeÔÔ¾Á`0øS4:¯í›“wÑ»š´4úµ1ýÈ‚luÄšºëMôm(ÃHŒ«¨°Q^íD—fì†JtUL`ÐíRÈ«¨ÓéH“#ŸÓ“è¨b¤üðu©PèÜiæZÙv¢3°->º4:ÑÓ]_æß ´cBôË"# |*9¶Å•sH,}Žª˜ôuú¤ì4¨¼þY\ýíù„–ù×ÝؘmêÇ —¢`¾ç±®Ò`Ú@§º¥Xœ+à€ÚtÔT…Ÿ›j³'ûPOè¼}Q–ÎÛ4ßæ󺵞mE£-è” ó6®m/ˆzXs³íº®7S¼«Ï?sÒðÚ9T?Ú«ß{ÿ:¼mÂ]»I¼éÙìo9Ë$·ÛMÈg øv sT“ñ0‚niÒ[R©Ã<ö£§1àn€֛“ÓÖHz;ÍÇ…ªs¹¾±¦œ ó™O†Æ{…¶§ʉ,«1 õmúÄÅvÞ¿¿g0*oaôÄ {{蛌…'‘swŠûc1u\W֍ÿCQmçúIäü侂N v”¨z¹ëŹޛyäÁC÷1} C§š¸‡[²_(Çgþ¾Ñ#øÌôù[Í·ÚúКh ÁØBs㻁ñÂÀän`²00½˜. ß / œÜ œ, Ìîf §w§ ó»ùÂÀÙÝÀÙâF™Ó„ø+m8¯·"žÓŒxq;â9 ‰·$žÓ”xq[â9‰·&žÓœxq{â9 Š§-zKiË?· ù§²fÙŽL¤€\XðÆ'Òa&ª^ò[?ÿ€@ S› ³½Ä¼˜y9r».Γ¨–×zü3Ôf¦´®üìæK>w¼ñ )6ß:MZµB†T®eÉ_3q“}Þ2ð¾ËG`EDàP9ób¨ËHšêLæ:¬†̨¬ç¼Ìg£nE¾ISŸº`õР   c¨±{2‹µçnP» ՁĊ;r°¼­P\æÿtIl_«™Œ€1Ì”cJ=}âÚ>—™0ÌÄþà ±×„¼.ÀÂÀSPASÍo4÷Êðº_ú†ß¹ý{¦¦×éÍdóø±{Œå,0E·7gØÛ|r«5j•ôÈ€e×8šo7Õ­v¿£¾ŠáQ]°Ã~®>n×:ë†AÖe‚×On¯ ¼ñèæe=ÏP¾­Çu{nÅ€0×ÜļtãÑ æ_ê»YpêÞçñÛ‘/¤¨~q!Þè˦õo5Dî|Ç¿ÜÌ/´Ž3¶ó¡s@¬ë”óýí»±§:ÜÍGyô¼žØÝuyúL-è<OÅÒÍphR}¼¸åOšòø>MÐlÐÌ·‡Ê—µ®1zH&3Ý¡¡*¾¬3€53"s›zŠœŸ ƒë:µkÄfŠñw=ŠaŒ´³ëØ/á+ô!/ìRý\LÆõÂŒhX\úáâCwšá¶=ý}ÞüÞq¬"þ14ýƒB;;Í mhìV>êÕ¤µçjß«‡¨ú‹75\ÂÎ'„s«ëبk Oÿ½^†ÙÝš¾ßºûòúª_"ÿÖ;u¢Ú±rGÜpñEå[¢8Ó^vgt>@vÝ2Šãá»Bh'’O¶oäP#R®M'ug¸ïµùp͹ÏÛÚåZPÿp—ALe؇›Nz0šö´ãúíW’˜!÷~ØM£Ï¼uó¹b}} Œi ¿|¾=5I¼¦û2Òþí‰×½;“ª_@^» oÏB>Óù§©CÂ{ßœgtwXÍÈSŽýMYŒµ?Ê¢áÑçè_(cÆö¼ÛÍûîì«»“åæsç»kž‚Ù­×ÂcHjøüÀ­JÌËjì—BñÝÃgÝJ»?ãÅI^Lk½¸, £ÂûO÷ü<ú®÷>úÆV{nT•+ÑŸ>äZ÷ÍÞ&¨Qåšqó‹fuC@x–Îk~§3]"çzJôŽÍÏ;£áùf$úÕþæ5¦ ³ê>ÿq(ËÑÞ¡:™V·º¸©gãælRj€}ŠFŸ]{È«È/ˆ~wgõdáÒ· d0™MqL°‰1Ëd–ÖœcžÆX· ¤ÓQî&ƒ»Ñ‹b"/&¡-€œÅyß8\zÚTF¹õø!øXf˜–1R8ܐÄ&&`y,Q >o|1:Ñ˦k@)˜_‰‹¢èݬ!~¸Â– Ë8Œª (0|ÅØh´Fë”ãxþÝålÏå¿\–#À^Ê@`T$T“8¶ÚJ‘ [£ – Œ)s/Qü 6ÜõF˜·èš u¸ÿI{ÝÞu;¸nŒÝ[&ìý-ß7fhÆ¢¿œÍ»x }C6/·y…ëAX_6œph°o¡ï&F    Íi‚ Êà— qÛX?hò^õ8Çáv®˜T…_6¶9°rB&³Df’ƒ%ǁ¯+¬Úð˜f¾z@‚Ü9PØ~`¬õ/cLÃ’s#N2’ÇE5j³màWôÊåtâähõ¨›¶ )•é9SÊãÕ5ûµíâ«ÿð~'M(ô8ã B$ULqdB,+ÑIÐ$Íbn¥J-MxªÒÔ0lRŽVÄАÞÖY¯­'бE‚È-ì ‚H#âB`iˆ&–°ŒbÏà«´*kƒ¨6üÖ³°†Ð³¹4æ¤t•Π²’¤†rcSN(Ò)źm™B£fh‹„$þ:!ѲWïܘ¡$ó9Æý9ÊËÑÁPG§në|^]-GNK¤oˆœÄá> ~ºRSJ„LŠbz8MÌ…[»Ï”h[©Ðœyø®X¹}/±N_ös,AŸ&F‚MA¿%CĤÂPë|»m>î·'ÑÑÕé?ßù¹¢Õìïñ)…ú8ÝÌ?׿ƒ¤"h b%Xõ©Öj”UÄj ádb5%m& ì>óÕìõ™ÐØ”U1Ô«Ž‘I†J­Ð‚)P§¥Àk¡o    }„Þ×¹¯¢`/@4©ò~^MçæGfìU] (,ÖŒðDÄ 4DMªvM ŽqÛä PÑk·IõuÞ_dÁ~¢…£*äÿ†剎³Dk‘âÁwB8‰Bfm˜7y»½¾¡\`ÁÞ#Ì•¹2C1 ¥ŒÁräFSfdJã K¥,鎱I4n3­§ DG7åønY[òuÖ64—@f Oΰ¶/X×ýéÚ/Ørm±dú†8ZÎÑÜaþsƒ™×™J’˜$–‰ Ëxš¤ÀÔZº´k™è‹ °«ñI8Us ¸]æë4a3K%¥2£™ Ø‘\Ç@j9Øý÷Bfm«W’p†ìuwYv]%‚^ƒÀ¤·Ö"[+™ˆÂJ`‘ã6g‘éÌ-2¯»Ó·Y¸܇²X¤™ÊŒQÀDë”0cI–¤2Fm>YxœŒ\ƒ³(    gm 2½Ïƒ°ÅË    c±¤„&™ÊˆÔÆB)5Y* µ÷Gç»Õ¢ìëZÔ/äÑ ®Ê÷W›ÍâÛeôæbzú éM®7ÿœ¹Dëá ‚c    …P† .X–$ˆaç×°XÆÊdmý¿N†¹;'vö< ךMŸ ÙhŸP˝HiËÁòbqJ¹•)«ò~ßÕ#¬('ç½ëÅ×ëêƒÔ¤4@§6"±”$[!$Óq*”r¬ÛYãÒ ®Ç"t› Ì$AìÓ$Ñ©ÁTqŽ‰DLá¶>ïÅvð°%€n¼Œ'T£lnF ÍMS”X€C3myëqMÞ«‡#Ø3aÜÊíð•qÒ$ØÍ<¦ØmüÅRÒ̤i¬b‚¬‘­Skõn¦u¬‰cᾇÑ8ÿÔ”~t£0Ç€a³,CH'1HUa•id‰ÎZ× Bæú¢5Œœà-B©b2¼5ŸV_V&e-™`¸A×!„ÇÚ*’Ä Œ)NYŸ<ð9Gu™ÖSð6Œ90åÃ%€JÌˆH1q‡2`F9)Z wG’YÞ:Ñä½F¨Â·føã‚Ææ€ ;~d1ÆLД[ž :IfDלÐÖi+­ý…\N2¯˜`ª[/, gw(.͸ÁVúm·8f”j"+dLIÛ^„zUáZö²%vg@pÑï®'̨Åi­lš¤–¤±BYãNÜí%Ú¼/›¼=*îtõu Î~Ý@’"Ì4iˆ˜”0Ä?UŠj–Ɖ3E¥lÝüõB ×ÖU‚ùîj\„Â…Õ$N4B$‘Ôa'´$©’Â8S M?½¨³^$ÁÌ×Ýux£š<|“DPž8—!3–%‚§`B Æ)q¯ñ+ÍN¦%XGWYb·¿l²gsÓ×3žV¡µ`d!§Ïa³š$V`:¥`GfØ1s6KSaC®mú×i§f áI]Èèµ/äà[‚.χÏ-k\¿˜ó,†aÇ…ÂÐí³”#Å$ÃÜKÚ&<|§ûï0˜W{QµÄCBce¨2RN–BI··™` ‰6¶­«dýv1Soÿ_ÓQCO0ŸþTL/y}¸ÌRÔ&TÅ`†I»ÙrB‰t «3aDû~“¢ßwË &ýu,̚ݎ†pAN4æ$ÓR§` f,Tːð-Ö ¥mþœÓ«¡ŠN Ñ¡+ÂwëÌO¿îÌ÷×ÂÍ8ó=ÁyÀaK.ú’îüÅùrç§áî|q óZ[Ε!‚h`ïÌð”«Mq ;æ¢m9n³\yÚH«ÙéÞü/}Ø¢ Í™d4‘Ø`ÿ ò.McíÇXrø²b'ö·8ÂyÛ¡jÊŒnmI÷Ýáþc¼99Ç_r¹ÜH_L¾¡‘ÎÃGúØÝ ±’ ‰2šÀLgše2 Õ&qZžÅïèè÷Í÷í®m9ûRŒ‡~±ðµ¦˜ý¸käàŸÍq•ï'ýeÃþʦžoIgˆÝ\ þê¹ÕþÍ ÂÎ ·__º¶á#–’Xpá.K Ö"ÃâÄJæî/OU›+¡¾l)‚6\¹:{1Fð,l•h¡9ÎR.™¦BƒUf3Ƭ»H‰V6}šWë‚'ü’9ðŒÝØ ˆë$Ó)tF…;žR1͸@Œh›ÑØ´ÞÙíjFþ÷*([Îé͇îøAÏ­f/¸-÷î/0ßBrKJÉïâ`^¼ÄɼЯêaND°…2q}"-Ç”(„DJSLmÊ⶚'?ŸDu­xÄ/q4ï¹îÃ! ØɱĜ) Úr¡SKÄ    ÒI!zór]hË?øjÆãénïe—I™$ ‘VÄ(÷n³NcI,l6|~>;;‰ÞOKôýÊÀ–S/K3†D{ÍÍ3bÐuŽ‡\¡b´¬ü-3KIÀïâØK¼Ä¹—å5R+éå©‘ÐÅ•5\ Ž˜ !®2* ç)Âm†›v[ïi†x‰C1ç!¶Ä:a–Ø„eÊ`Ê9(‰âTÌêŒiDۏršAìÈ'øˆ–³üÆB‹ñ­; ¦U¿¿`8 äYý¹¤tø.÷ÃKœî§j˜zUý9íð“}¶@—ÆIìœj£,Õ™  

[SiteLink, Login and email info removed by Joshua203]

jlmhostinSend private message  
Back to topPage bottom
Icy Phoenix is an open source project, you can show your appreciation and support future development by donating to the project.

Support us

Post Re: 2 Problems 

Hi.

It looks like a restriction from your host :/.

InformproSend private message  
Back to topPage bottom

Hi jlmhostin,

For your protection I have removed your contact and login info, I advice you not to share info like this unless it is absolutely needed and even then only with someone extremely trusted ...never post those things on any forum.

However I did save the removed info temporarily so that if needed someone of the staff can contact me for the info.

It would be a good idea to change this login ASAP because it's impossible to know who read the info before I removed it!

Joshua203Send private messageVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom

Looks to me like you recently tried to convert from another bulletinboard software ..can you explain a little more?

Back to topPage bottom

restriction or HASH ??

it looks defenitly crappy, like encrypted

spydieSend private messageVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom

I'm removing the url too untill another staff member gives me an ok, I notice possible forbidden links ..meanwhile please read the rules jlmhostin (especially point 5):

http://www.icyphoenix.com/rules.php

Back to topPage bottom

spydie wrote: [View Post]
restriction or HASH ??

nothing has been changed on my site it is the same way it was when i set it up from day one i made a few changes to my server which i updated the php from a old one to a new one how can i get around this will i have to re do the site and add every thing again on the site please help and sorry for posting my info

jlmhostinSend private message  
Back to topPage bottom

Hey jlmhostin,

can you please explain what you did exactly?

You also lost all your posts... why you don´t install your backup to fix all that things?
What IcyPhoenix version you are running?
Have you done also a update on IcyPhoenix files?

TheSteffenSend private message  
Back to topPage bottom

TheSteffen wrote: [View Post]
Hey jlmhostin,

can you please explain what you did exactly?

You also lost all your posts... why you don´t install your backup to fix all that things?
What IcyPhoenix version you are running?
Have you done also a update on IcyPhoenix files?

I am also interested in this question

graziellanSend private message  
Back to topPage bottom

graziellan wrote: [View Post]
I am also interested in this question

I don't think so

Back to topPage bottom

jlmhostin wrote: [View Post]
spydie wrote: [View Post]
restriction or HASH ??

nothing has been changed on my site it is the same way it was when i set it up from day one i made a few changes to my server which i updated the php from a old one to a new one how can i get around this will i have to re do the site and add every thing again on the site please help and sorry for posting my info

So you upgraded your server from php4 to php5 I take it, is this a server on your LAN or an outsourced one? I ask this because if it is your server I would suggest installing Webmin to tweak those weird php5/cgi settings. (not that it would fix anything, however it would help with configuring as it is a web-GUI)

Seems like something weird with your temp folder;
OP wrote: 
File(./../plugins/index.html/adm/) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/thinkcod:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/tmp)

that's the part of that error that makes me think.

EDIT:

I gotta hunch on this hehe. Did you enable Mod_rewrite and all the other extensions needed after updating your php version??

Of course you would enable each with a command like below;
Code: [Download] [Hide] [Select]
sudo a2enmod {module_name}

Below I have attached a list of the Apache Mods I have installed on my server. The green ones that are checked are the ones in use.
 apache_modules

You could also delete your .htaccess (after backing up!!) to test this theory.

HansSend private messageVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom

HideWas this topic useful?

Link this topic
URL
BBCode
HTML

Permissions List