Icy Phoenix

Page 1 of 1

Reply with quote Download Post 
Post Multiple Message_die Errors In The Album Section 

Observations for version 2.0 beta.

Some pages give multiple message_die errors in the albums section. Also here on this site. From the profile of a user, clicking on the 'Personal Gallery of xxx' when no gallery has been created. For example I don't have a gallery, so my profile will show the problem to other 'normal' users. If you're the owner of the gallery or an admin, you won't see the error page.

This is therefore a permissions problem, and I'm not sure how to go about resolving the problem.

What I do know though is that this occurs with Debug on, and is triggered by calling the sql_db->sql_error() function.

Newbie question - how do you switch Debug OFF? Couldn't find the right button in the ACP.  

Screenshot:
 album_bug

This same condition occurs on the album_modcp.php page if you click one of the 'Move', 'Block', 'Delete', 'Approve', or 'Refuse' buttons without having selected any image.

Screenshots:
 album_bug2  album_bug3

Any help greatly appreciated...

John

jhlSend private message  
Back to topPage bottom
Icy Phoenix is an open source project, you can show your appreciation and support future development by donating to the project.

Support us

Post Re: Multiple Message_die Errors In The Album Section 

Hi Jhl,

Just an observation ..but it may be a good idea to use the Bugtracker for this one, instead of posting in the General section  

PS ..I'm not sure but I also have a feeling MG is still working on the gallery

Greetings,
...Joshua203

Joshua203Send private messageVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom

Joshua203 wrote: [View Post]
Hi Jhl,

Just an observation ..but it may be a good idea to use the Bugtracker for this one, instead of posting in the General section  

PS ..I'm not sure but I also have a feeling MG is still working on the gallery

Greetings,
...Joshua203

Apologies, I read the Bugs forum - "Only Staff may open and discuss bugs in this forum. If you think you have found a bug in Icy Phoenix please report it in General Support forum, it will be moved here if confirmed. " and thought that was the correct procedure.

I've copied this post to the bugs tracker, but can't post the screenshots - no upload image button. Pity. I was wrong, there is a button after all. Sigh.

John

Last edited by jhl on Sat 07 Apr, 2012 15:18; edited 1 time in total 
jhlSend private message  
Back to topPage bottom

I'm sorry I think you are right about the bugs forum however I meant where you managed to put the bug now, sometimes it's hard to know ecxactly who can do what and where  

Anyway I've tested the link you posted in post 1 with a test account and can confirm this is actually happening.
Thanks for reporting John.

Joshua203Send private messageVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom

Joshua203 wrote: [View Post]
I'm sorry I think you are right about the bugs forum however I meant where you managed to put the bug now, sometimes it's hard to know ecxactly who can do what and where  

Anyway I've tested the link you posted in post 1 with a test account and can confirm this is actually happening.
Thanks for reporting John.

The bugs tracker is the right place - at least it can be assigned, etc..

John

jhlSend private message  
Back to topPage bottom

HideWas this topic useful?

Link this topic
URL
BBCode
HTML

Permissions List