Icy Phoenix

Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Reply with quote Download Post 
Post Fatal Error: Call To Undefined Function Session_pagestart() In /index.php - /pagestart.php - /erc.php 

Hello every one.    

I have problems for access to my web page, i not want to do something before support by yours.

When i access to my site a have the next message (problem):

Fatal error: Call to undefined function session_pagestart() in /home/content/74/7470774/html/index.php on line 19

I not do noting modifications on the template or files, and the forum is working good on the past tho days.  

I can't access to the ACP, when a tray to do i have the next messenge:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function session_pagestart() in /home/content/74/7470774/html/adm/pagestart.php on line 35

And i can't access to the "Emergency Recovery Console" because i have the next error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function language_select() in /home/content/74/7470774/html/adm/erc.php on line 252

Well i thank you from everyone that you can help me.

The Purepecha indigenous community from México also thanks you.

Have you day. I waiting for the support...

Mods: by default installed
Ver. forum: 1.3.0.53b
Theme: Prosilver ip

Edited by Joshua203, Thu 12 Apr, 2012 11:20: Edited out the "double" support sig
JihuatzSend private messageVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom
Icy Phoenix is an open source project, you can show your appreciation and support future development by donating to the project.

Support us

Post Re: Fatal Error: Call To Undefined Function Session_pagestart() In /index.php - /pagestart.php - /erc.php 

Hi Jihuatz,

If you did not change anything maybe by accident you deleted or moved something?
I would start by checking if the includes folder is in the root of your forum if yes ..then check the content (especially sessions.php, functions.php and functions_dbmtnc.php)

Upload them fresh if any of them is missing

Joshua203Send private messageVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom
Post Re: Fatal Error: Call To Undefined Function Session_pagestart() In /index.php - /pagestart.php - /erc.php 

Joshua203, thank you some much for help us.  

I show you the picture for the index.php on line 19:

And i show you the picture to when I try to access to ACP, data for the pagestart.php on line 35:

I think that files is not missing, I'm don't remember for maybe accidental files deleted. But i do rename files: sessions.php, functions.php and functions_dbmtnc.php from the includes folder on the server, and then i fresh upload new files, but i see same problem when i access to the page.

And when i replace the files, now i can access to the "Emergency Recovery Console" (adm/erc.php)!!!   I do only: "Clear all sessions" and I see "All sessions were cleared successfully", but not have solution, I have some problem...

¿so what i do now?  

Back to topPage bottom

yes those lines are why i mentioned the 3 function files, well at least you have some access now  

have you tried purging the cache there?

Back to topPage bottom

Yes I do that & I do every one options except "Disable GZip compression", "Grant user admin privileges", "Remove all administrators", and "Recreate config.php" the last one the information is good, I edited and watched on the server files.

But ... the problem is persist, I can't access to my page and ACP.  

Back to topPage bottom

Well since you mentioned you have no modifations, you could try overwriting the full includes folder (it's a bit rough but since the replacement already gave a small fix I think it's worth a shot)

or even try and replace common.php in the root?

Back to topPage bottom

WOW that is awesome!  

Ok, I do replace the full includes folder & replace common.php, after that a can see my web page, too slow right now. I thing a need to enter to ACP for optimizing or something, but a can't enter there, a see the next code/text:

Code: [Download] [Hide] [Select]
tor'; // admin_google_bot_detector.php // ####################### [ ACP Navigation END ] ####################### ?>leadded_not_validated' => 'The new file has been successfully added, but a moderator (admin) needs to validate the file before approval.', ) ); ?>

what you think I need to do for successful enter to ACP?  

Back to topPage bottom

Jihuatz wrote: [View Post]
what you think I need to do for successful enter to ACP?  

Well I could start telling you to replace lots of files at random but I mostly wonder WHY or HOW this got broken in the first place.

Maybe it would be more wise to wait until someone else replies who has more knowledge and some bright ideas?

Back to topPage bottom

Well, for me it looks like you site is so slow, that you get into a timeout by surfing your site.

I would switch to a standard style of IP and deactivate all this extra scripts like wibiya.com autostart music and so on
On this wordpress site you have a trojaner maybe on other too, I didnt check that
Hidden Message:
Sorry, but you must be registered and also post a reply to view this message.

Maybe you have more than one probleme why you server is so slow.
Check all your sites... Make backup of all the site (DB and ftp) and try to find the problem

TheSteffenSend private message  
Back to topPage bottom

My friend Joshua203, thank you some much for you patience and help. I am thankful and proud! Today I fix everything on my page, our web page now is working wonderful. Finally I do replace all files on the server for new files like fresh install, exactly you recommend to me. Maybe we never understand how some person enter to the server and edit files like index.php on the root server and more files like one folders for our icy phoenix.

My frind TheSteffen, thank you for your recommendation, yes we have problem for the wordpress on the domain you see, we erase totality the files on there and maybe we use a different platform for that specific web page. We thing we remove all spy-ware on the server, but wen you have time check us server again please.

Thank you so much for all of your help and hard work to me. I am very proud to be every one.  

Back to topPage bottom

My friend Joshua203Maybe we never understand how some person enter to the server and edit files like index.php on the root server and more files like one folders for our icy phoenix.

If your website is on a "public" server make sure you CHMOD your files 705 or 605, also make sure the files are owned by your account only. That way other users of the server cannot tamper with your files.

HansSend private messageVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom

You're welcome Jihuatz,

Good to hear you fixed it, great job and congratulations  

I would keep checking your server for a while ...looking for suspicious folders, files and file content if I were you (just to make sure you are safe!)

I noticed you stopped autoplay radio (Like theSteffen advised, [thanks Steffen for jumping in   ] ), keep in mind that most visitors don't like forced music anyway ... giving them a choice to start is more user friendly and like theSteffen said it speeds up loading the page (I already noticed a big speed difference at your portal.

Greetings and take care,
...Joshua203

PS ...I will mark this thread "SOLVED" for you ... in the future you can do this yourself too

Back to topPage bottom

...Joshua203 thank you again.  

We erase the wibiya.com script on my page, but we keep listen radio on autoplay because is sponsors desition.  

Thanks my friend Hans, I do make CHMOD our files to 705 and I thing everything is working fine.  

Back to topPage bottom

...Joshua203
Thanks my friend Hans, I do make CHMOD our files to 705 and I thing everything is working fine.  

No problem. And that is just extra precaution. You don't want to chmod everything 705 though. I will include a better example, however I am glad you got your website working.

I would start by changing directory to the root directory of IcyPhoenix. Execute the following command first to give only the owner write acces and read access only to web-users.
/icy_phoenix$ sudo chmod 705 -R ./

After that command you will need to give the permissions to the following directory and files as quoted.

chmod 707 backup
chmod 707 cache
chmod 707 cache/cms
chmod 707 cache/forums
chmod 707 cache/posts
chmod 707 cache/sql
chmod 707 cache/topics
chmod 707 cache/uploads
chmod 707 cache/users
chmod 707 downloads
chmod 707 files
chmod 707 files/album
chmod 707 files/album/cache
chmod 707 files/album/med_cache
chmod 707 files/album/users
chmod 707 files/album/wm_cache
chmod 707 files/posted_images
chmod 707 files/screenshots
chmod 707 files/thumbs
chmod 707 images/avatars
chmod 707 logs
chmod 606 logs/logfile_attempt_counter.txt
chmod 606 logs/logfile_blocklist.txt
chmod 606 logs/logfile_debug_mode.txt
chmod 606 logs/logfile_malformed_logins.txt
chmod 606 logs/logfile_spammer.txt
chmod 606 logs/logfile_worms.txt

After doing that your site will be a little more safe. Most larger public hosts automatically chmod files in that manner though.

HansSend private messageVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom

My friend Hans, thank you some much for you recommendations, that is a big more safe for our site.

I've done everything you recommend, except 4 don't find the files: logfile_blocklist.txt, logfile_debug_mode.txt, logfile_malformed_logins.txt, logfile_spammer.txt and logfile_worms.txt

Our site is working better, thanks 4 u help!  

Back to topPage bottom
Goto page 1, 2  Next

HideWas this topic useful?

Link this topic
URL
BBCode
HTML

Permissions List